Too Beautiful

At exactly 5, the car carrying three people pulled up to the Acachallas' house. Two of the people unloaded a ton of strange equipment and devices while the third ran around like a little kid. Papa Acachalla watched all of this from the window as the game played in the background. He thought they were idiots and didn't know why Gertrude called them.
"J - Kaleb!", called Johnny Ghost, "Get down from there!" On the way, everyone agreed it would be best to come up with an alias for Jimmy while around the Acachallas. They settled on Kaleb Coast, a temporary member and cousin of Toast visiting from Australia. They decided on this when they heard that Jimmy could do a spot on Australian accent.
"Why don't you come help us, Kaleb, sir?" Toast suggested as he struggled to pull out a camera that was caught under a tripod. Jimmy came and lifted up the tripod, set it on the ground, and then continued to run around.
Finally, when everything was unloaded, the trio knocked on the house's door. It opened up to Billy. "Hello, my name is Johnny Ghost, paranormal investigator extraordinaire, and this is my partner, Johnny Toast and his cousin, Kaleb Coast." There was an akward pause.
"MAAAMAAA! THEY'RE HERE!" Billy yelled all of the sudden. Papa A looked over the corner, but then continued to watch football. Getrude came dashing in from the kitchen carrying a plate of waffles, presumably for Sally.
"Come in!" Gertrude smiled as she directed the trio inside. Sally came running down the hall. She had a hint of red in her eyes and if you looked closely, you could see her teeth were pointed and jagged. Gertrude handed her the waffles. Sally's face returned to normal. "Eat up, Sally."
They came inside and Gertrude lead them into the kitchen. They sat down at the table with Sally, who had already eaten 2 of 5 of her waffles. "Who are you?" Sally pointed at Jimmy, her mouth full of waffle.
Jimmy cleared his throat before answering. "G'day, miss, I'm Kaleb Ghost, Toast's cousin." He extended his hand to Sally.
"Oh! You're from Australia!" Gertrude exclaimed.
"Y -", Jimmy began to speak normally, "Yeah, uh, digerido, kangaroo..."
"Wow! Such fancy speech!" Gertrude said obliviously.
"So, uh, ma'am, where's the ghost?" Toast said, changing the conversation.
"He's not here yet." Gertrude said.
"What?! Then why are you here!" Ghost flipped a dish over.
"He said he was running late." Gertrude tried to explain as Johnny Toast tried to calm Ghost down. Meanwhile, Jimmy and Sally chatted away.
"Do you like wa - ffles?" Sally asked.
"Yeah!" Jimmy answered.
Suddenly, there was a bang! at the door. It flew open and but the wall, causing Jimmy to jump, which in turn freaked Sally out. Wispy smoke was coming through the door as well as a burst of bright light. A man stood there, his hair gleaming and flapping in some sort of non existent wind. "Jose Jose Jose Jose? But...!" Johnny Ghost whispered to himself.
  Papa Acachalla, who was still watching the game, shouted from the tv room. "Hey Jose."
  "Um, Jose, sir? How? I thought you were trapped inside Papa Acachalla's body?" Toast said in shock.
  "Ha, I am too beautiful for Papa Acachalla! I am Jose Jose Jose Jose!" Jose Jose Jose Jose laughed.
  "But how'd you separate in the first place!" Ghost was more flustered than before.
  "There was a crazy doctor man in our house when we came back from vacation. "YES!" Papa yelled as his team scored a point.
  "Weird..." Toast thought aloud, pretending to not know about the doctor man.
  "Hey!", Gertrude suddenly exclaimed, "Ghost, maybe he can get Jimmy out of you!"
  Ghost did a fake laugh. "Huh? No, he'd, he'd..." Ghost nudged Toast with his elbow.
  "He'd... he'd kill people! Yeah! Isn't that right, sir?" Toast lied.
  There was silence for a moment before Jimmy finally spoke up in his faux Australian accent. "So is Jose your problem?"
  "MY NAME IS JOSE JOSE JOSE JOSE!" Jose Jose Jose Jose snapped. Jimmy fell backwards out of his chair and Sally laughed. Jimmy scowled as he picked his chair back up and sat in it.
  "No, Jose Jose Jose Jose isn't the problem. The ghost still isn't here." Gertrude explained.
  Ghost banged his head against the table and screeched quietly. He was sick of the Acachallas' crap. Toast chuckled a little. "Oh, well we can wait. Right, sir?" Toast tried to encourage Ghost to stop. Jimmy started to talk to Sally again.
  "Yeah, sure." Johnny Ghost said as he stood up.
  "Hey, Jose Jose Jose Jose, maybe you could help!" Gertrude suggested. Ghost shook his head fast and made a cutting gesture across his throat, confusing Jimmy, who put up his hands to show that he didn't have a knife.
  "I am too beautiful to ghost hunt!" Jose Jose Jose Jose pulled out a comb and started to do his hair.
  "I'll pay you, you're not too beautiful for money, are you?!" Gertrude pulled out a 100 dollar bill.
  "Why does she want him to do this so bad?" Jimmy thought.
  "Ok, but I am still far too beautiful to do this!" Jose Jose Jose Jose grabbed the money and stuck it in the breast pocket of his shirt. Johnny Ghost facepalmed.
  "This is going to be a long investigation." Ghost said aloud.