Picking Up The Pizza

Jimmy wouldn't shut up as they drove to the pizza place. He was so excited that he accidentally stabbed himself with his knife. "Gah!" he yelled.
  Johnny Ghost laughed. "You aren't so supernatural now, are you?"
  "Shut up, I could still kill you." Jimmy threatened.
  Toast drove in silence. Although Jimmy promised not to kill them, he still didn't trust him. At least for now Johnny would keep him in check like he had done for the last 30 years.
  They got to the pizza place and went inside. Jimmy ran around like a little child as Ghost ordered and Toast sat down by the door. "Can I get a large pepperoni pizza and a box of garlic bread?" Ghost ordered.
  Jimmy was messing around with a pinball machine when suddenly he looked up. "Can I have a quarter?" he asked exitedly.
  "No, we're about to leave, and besides, I don't have one.", Ghost answered as he was handed the pizza. Jimmy looked frustrated and disappointed all at once. He took a seat next to Johnny Toast, who immediately moved 4 chairs down, "Come on, let's go home."
  As they left to get back in the car, a group of young girls, likely in there 20's, waved at them. Ghost and Toast waved back, but not Jimmy. Jimmy just ran to the car, obviously oblivious to the attractive women who seemed to like him the best.
  It was going to be hard to get Jimmy to be normal.