Murder

(WARNING! THIS IS A PARTICULARLY VIOLENT CHAPTER! IF YOU HAVE TROUBLE HANDLING THE THOUGHT OF BLOOD, MURDER, OR PAIN, SKIP AHEAD!)
  Jimmy waited until night to kill for Maxwell. It would be easier under the cloak of night, different body or not.
Infact, in this situation, being a girl was a huge advantage, especially since he'd only be a girl untill he got Maxwell a body. Of course, on the down side, he certainly wasn't as physically fit. Much to his annoyance, though, he had turned into a rather busy girl too. Boobs, Jimmy had soon learned, made running a bit uncomfortable, especially since he, typically being a male who lived with other males, didn't have a bra. He was pretty small, which might help make him faster. So he had that going for him.
  He still thought girls were gross.
  Midnight finally rolled around and Jimmy got ready to run. He wasn't being risky today, he had a very detailed plan, including who he would go after. The guy's name was Gabriel Frye, and he was a rather successful business man. Jimmy made sure this dude was OK with Maxwell, and everything was good to go.
  "GHOSTIE!", Jimmy yelled from the window, which for whatever reason he decided was better to go out of than the door, "TOASTER! I'M LEAVING!"
  "BE SAFE AND ONLY GET THE ONE DUDE!" Ghost yelled from across the house. Toast, however, seemed to have no comment. Jimmy just thought he was drinking tea (again).
  Jimmy pushed himself out of the window, hitting the ground with a soft thud. He made sure the coast was clear before he dashed over to the closest tree, pulling up his hood to hide his face. He got a mouthful of hair and he nearly gagged. "Stupid long girl hair!" Jimmy scoffed to himself. He checked to make sure his knife was in his pocket before he dashed to the next tree. He repeated this process at least 100 times before reaching the home of G. Frye.
  Jimmy snuck around the house, making sure no one was watching. He stuck to the shadows as he looked for an opening or anyway he could sneak in. He found his entrance in a cracked open window leading to the kitchen. Jimmy carefully and silently pushed the window open and climbed through it. Knowing better than to just drop to the floor, he slowly inched himself off of the window seal to the sink and then to the ground. When he finally reached the ground, he pulled out his knife and got as low as he could.
  Jimmy slowly crouched around the house in search of Gabriel Frye's room, where Jimmy was certain he was sleeping alone. When he finally found the door, he carefully pushed it open, making no noice as he did so. This was one of the instances where a female form helped, being far smaller than normal, he was able to get in without pushing the door open quite as wide. Sticking his knife in his mouth, he crawled down over to his unsuspecting victim's bed side, avoiding suspiciously creaky looking spots on the floor.
  Jimmy slowly rose, a fire of passion burning brightly in his red eyes. His sharp teeth shone in the dim light of the moon coming from the window. His smile would send chills down the bravest warrior's spine. He pulled up his knife, preparing to strike as he held back unerving evil laughter.
Suddenly, Gabriel jolted awake, he had sensed Jimmy's unnatural presence. "W - who are y - you?!" He stuttered, reaching for something beside his bed. Jimmy stopped him from getting much closer to the object, which he discovered was a cellphone. He stuck his knife into Gabriel's arm. Gabriel started to scream in agony.
  "Awwww," Jimmy cooed, "afraid of little 'ol me?" Jimmy laughed and plunged his knife into Gabriel's chest. Blood spurted out of were his heart was and hit Jimmy in the face, enhancing the experience for Jimmy, but scaring Gabriel to a point of unbelieve. Suddenly remembering he needed the body to be in good shape for Maxwell, he tried to be less vigorous. "D - do you wanna know my S - SECRET?" Jimmy said in a hushed tone.
  "N - no! Please stop! Who are you, why are you doing this?", Gabriel said as he held back the urge to scream.
  "Oh, it's a good one!", Jimmy laughed. He was having the time of his life. He pulled up his knife, preparing for the final stab that would end Gabriel Frye's life. Before he stabbed, he whispered into Gabriel's ear. "My mother was a man!"
Suddenly everything went silent. 
  Well, almost everything. You could hear Jimmy's fast-beating heart and his heavy breathing. Jimmy laughed a quite laugh, as though he knew about some sort of weird silence pact that he had to hold sacred. Remembering the point of the mission, he grabbed Gabriel's phone to make a call to Maxwell.
  "Jimmy? Is that you?" Maxwell asked when he finally picked up.
  "Yeah, I've done it. Come here pronto." Jimmy answered.
  Maxwell arrived in nearly no time at all. He had a way of just popping up somewhere, likely because he was a ghost. "You were pretty violent..." Maxwell pointed out as he surveyed the body, catching Jimmy by surprise, who was licking the blood off his knife.
  "Sorry, do you want some?" Jimmy stuck his gross knife at Maxwell.
  "That's repulsive, Casket!" Maxwell pushed the knife away from him. Jimmy gladly took it back with a "more for me" look on his face.
  "How about you change me back now, Acachalla." Jimmy hissed. He felt like he really didn't have the same horrifying affect as a girl.
  "You're right, Casket, a deal's a deal.", Maxwell snapped his fingers, "Might want to call that Toast person, he's got a car, hasn't he?"
  "Yeah... Why?" Jimmy was confused, why would he need Toaster's ugly car.
  "Remember when you originally passed out? That was the second stage of the sex change process. I've only slowed it so you have time to get back, but not by much. I'd hurry." Maxwell laughed like this was entertainment at its finest. Jimmy, however, was a bit ticked, but called Toast anyway.
  Jimmy left as soon as possible when Toast arrived and explained why everything was so urgent. Toast, not wanting to have to deal with Jimmy awake or not, rushed him back to their house as soon as possible. Jimmy could have swore he saw a faint black figure lower a cowboy hat over his eyes as they drove away.