Midnight Breakfast

It was about midnight when Jimmy woke up. The room was dark and cold; he could barely see the ice block that is his hand in front of his face. As he got out of bed, he felt the blanket on the ground. "I must have kicked it off..." He thought to himself.
  Jimmy walked into the kitchen in search of a midnight snack. He knew he shouldn't eat that late at night, but he couldn't help it. He hadn't eaten in a long time and was absolutely starving. He looked in the fridge but he didn't find anything he could eat without cooking, which he was horrible at.
  Jimmy decided to just sit down on the couch and watch TV. He found Spongebob and figured that was the best he could do, so he settled on that. He was about a half hour in when he heard footsteps behind him. He looked up to find Johnny Toast in a robe.
  "Hey Jimmy," he yawned, "what are you doing up so late?"
  "I just woke up." Jimmy responded.
  "Oh..  are you hungry? I could make you something." Toast offered.
  "Uh... Yeah, I'd like that." Jimmy answered.
  "I'll make you some toast and eggs." Jimmy watched Toast walk into the kitchen. He was confused; why was Toaster being so nice to him? He had killed him at least 4 times, and he wasn't so glad to have him around after the operation.
  Soon, Toast had finished making the food and he brought it to Jimmy. He didn't eat anything himself, he just sat and watched Jimmy. Jimmy ate slowly and watched Toast back. "Do you... Uh.. want something?"
  "No, no," Toast responded, "I just want to make sure it's all perfect." He smiled.
  Jimmy squinted. He was supsisous of what Toaster was trying to do. "Why are you being so nice?..."
  "No reason, none at all." Toast quickly answered.
  Jimmy was still not buying it. "I thought you hated me."
  Toast didn't say anything at first. "Well, I did, but, I learned about the real you, and the real you is really cool."
  "But I'm a murderer." Jimmy pointed out.
  "But you're also really sweet and innocent. You're like a little kid, and that makes me smile." Toast explained.
  Jimmy felt a little awkward. "Please, please, please don't tell me he's got a crush on me..."
  "Jimmy? Can I tell you something?" Toast asked.
  Jimmy gulped. "Here it comes...". "Yeah, shoot."
  "I am worried about you. These pains you're having - they're not normal. You could die from them, Jimmy." Toast said.
  Jimmy breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm fine: I'm Jimmy G. Casket!" Jimmy grinned.
  "Well, I don't think so. What about sir? He's getting them, too."
  Jimmy chuckled. "Pft! Johnny has always had headaches, I would know!" Jimmy pointed to his head and winked.
  "Jimmy, this is different. All this stuff only happened after the operation." Toast pointed out.
  Jimmy took a moment to think. "It's just a coincidence. Ma - the Doctor man would never do anything like that on purpose."
  "I know, I think, but I'm still scared. You never know. You've got to remember he just showed up with no explanation." Toast sighed.
  "Oh, come on, Toaster, there's nothing to be scared of!" Jimmy said as he slapped Toast on the back playfully. Although he looked chill and happy on the outside, he was just as nervous as Toast and very stressed.