Break-In

Jimmy dashed quickly from tree to tree, keeping hidden and staying out of the light. He was glad to be free again, to hunt, to kill. The murder that Jimmy committed for Maxwell was different than his normal kills, it was set he had to get that one particular dude and stab him in one particular way and do all that crap; too many rules, it made Jimmy frustrated. This murder also had the added benefit of him being a normal guy this time, too (he was glad for that).
  Jimmy made up his plan as he went, deciding to go with the Acachallas just because they were easy. Normally, Jimmy wouldn't take the easy route, but the Acachallas were strange people who could come back from the dead, so he had killed them before. Since he had killed them multiple times before, they were always a little more frightened the next time he came back. They amused Jimmy a lot.
  Jimmy soon found himself facing a highway. A brightly lit road. He didn't remember it ever having so many lights. He scowled, but knew there wasn't anything he could do about it. He'd just have to look like a normal person crossing the street. He pulled up his hood and tucked his knife safely inside his sweatshirt pocket. He kept his head down as he waited for the walk sign to come on with a group of strangers. He crossed the pathway as fast as he could without looking unnatural. As soon as he could, he headed back into the darkness of the brushes.
  He ran faster than normal in order to make up the time he lost walking across the street - which took longer than you'd think. With the speed he arrived at the Acachallas' house in no time. It looked exactly the same as when he had been there last, of course. But then, the Acachallas had been unsuspecting of him, knowing him as Kaleb Toast. He remembered Sally. She was so - sweet. He decided he wouldn't hurt her. Just Billy. Or maybe Papa - he never liked him.
  He went straight to the front door, knowing the Acachallas might be just stupid enough to leave it unlocked. To his surprise, they didn't. "They evolved a brain!" Jimmy chuckled to himself as he snuck over towards the backdoor, which was also locked. He would have to break a window. Or maybe he could pick the lock with his knife.
  He jammed his knife in the keyhole and wiggled it around. It took him awhile, but finally, he heard a click. He slowly pushed the door open and it gave out a slow, yet steady creak. He pushed himself inside and closed the door behind him.
  He got in.