Ghost - Finally!

Johnny Toast was trying to convince his partner that suicide wasn't the answer as Jose Jose Jose Jose combed his hair. Jose Jose Jose Jose had somehow managed to hypnotize Jimmy, who watched his every movement with awe. Gertrude had left the room in search of Billy, Sally tagging along with her. There was a knock and everyone went silent.
The knock continued. And again. Then, there was a voice. "Fine! I'll let myself in!" Just then, a ghost glided through the wall. He carried a brief case and wore a fedora. He looked rather frustrated.
Ghost looked at his watch. The ghost was 30 minutes late. Jose Jose Jose Jose squinted his eyes as he looked at the ghost. He was pretty ugly in Jose Jose Jose Jose's option (and beauty was something he knew all about). Johnny and Jimmy were both in too much shock to do or say anything. They just watched. In all his paranormal investigating years, Toast had never seen a ghost walk through a wall like that or dress like this. "Ok, let's get this over with.", Ghost said, he pulled out his gun, just in case the ghost tried anything funny, "Get out of the house, and don't come back."
"What's that gun going to do? Kill me?" the ghost said in a rather depressed and sarcastic tone.
"Do you want to find out?" Ghost warned. He cocked the gun, causing a cla-click sound to be heard.
"Sir, I don't think this is the best idea. Maybe we should talk to the ghost, and when I say talk, I mean without threatening him!" Toast suggested.
"Actually, I'd like that..." the ghost threw in his 2 cents.
"Fine.", Ghost agreed, "But I'm keeping my gun out." He aimed the gun at the ghost, who was beginning to become uncomfortable. Ghost pulled out his phone and began to play some sort of video game.
"Ok ghost!" Jose Jose Jose Jose said as he finally abandoned his mirror, "Go away!"
The ghost looked at Jose Jose Jose Jose and frowned. "Who is this?"
"He's - he's not our partner." Ghost quickly responded.
"Of course I'm not your partner, I am too beautiful to be partners with Johnny Ghost!" Jose Jose Jose Jose laughed.
"He's being payed by Gertrude to be here, Mr. ghost, sir." Toast replied, clearing up the ghost's confusion.
"Mr. Ghost was my father, call me John, short for Johnny." the ghost told Toast.
For whatever reason, this grabbed Ghost's attention. "Mr. ghost? Your father was a ghost, and you're also named Johnny?!"
"No, my last name is Ghost." John corrected Ghost.
"My last name is Ghost." Johnny Ghost responded. Jimmy had become more interested, too. He was hanging on to every word everyone said. He had a look on his face that gave the feeling he knew something the rest didn't. Ghost lost interest interest again and went back to playing on his phone, except now he put his gun away.
"Weird, I used to be a ghost hunter, too. I remember my last case, it was a frog named Kermit that did me in... I ran away, never returned to my family." John sighed.
Johnny Toast was holding a mug and he dropped it, his mouth hung open. He looked at his partner then to Jimmy. Ghost was absorbed his phone app, not even pretending to care anymore, and Jimmy looked like he was having breathing issues. "Sir, did you even hear him!" Toast exclaimed.
Johnny Ghost looked up. He had a expression on his face that screamed "Do I look like I care?". "Yes." he said as he went back to gaming.
"D - dad?!" Jimmy whispered. He was still taking deep breaths and he looked scared out of his mind. Toast was shocked, too, but mostly at how dumb his partner was being.
Ghost looked up. "Why is everyone so shocked about a ghost?! News flash! It's what we do for a living, Johnny!" Toast facepalmed. Usually, Johnny Ghost cared at least a little more about his job than he does anything else, but quite frankly, Johnny Ghost does not care about anything for the most part.
"Sir, can I speak to you out by the car for a moment? Maybe you too, Ji - Kaleb." Toast asked quickly corrected his mistake to keep everyone oblivious. Ghost sighed and begrudgingly stuck his phone in his pocket and stood up.Jimmy, on the other hand, didn't need to be told anymore. He practically jumped up, ready to go. They walked outside over to the car, Toast leading them.
"What do you want Johnny!" Ghost said, he was clearly becoming more and more aggravated.
"Johnny, that's our dad." Jimmy whispered in a hushed tone, abandoning his false Australian accent. He looked over at Toast, who looked back.
Toast looked at Ghost. "Sir, I do believe he's right. I remember you telling me about his disappearance, isn't that how it happened, sir?"
"Yeah..." Ghost was finally beginning to connect the dots. He also was becoming embarrassed, even Johnny had recognised his own dad before him, and he never met John Ghost.
"What are we going to do, we can't just get rid of Dad!" Jimmy whispered again, even though he didn't need to. The Acachallas were, yet again, being loud.
"I think I've got a plan, sir." Johnny Toast signaled for Jimmy and Johnny to lean in close, he figured it'd be best to stay as hushed as possible.