Primal Urge

It had been a few hours since Jimmy had set up plans with Maxwell, and he was now laying in bed, trying to get to sleep. However, even though it was dark and cool in the room and the fans created noise to cover the silence, Jimmy just could not sleep. So many emotions rushed through his head, so many thoughts crossed his mind. He just found it nearly impossible to rest.
Jimmy felt a range of emotions all in one go that he had never felt before in his entire life. He felt angry, and sad, and somewhat excited. Angry, because he had lost his one shot at happiness. Sad, because he was so close to freedom. And excited, as odd as it might seem, he was almost excited to be back with Johnny Ghost, even if he had to go through Toaster first (who wouldn't be as bad if he kept away from macaroni. Jimmy was unironicly terrified of macaroni).
Jimmy sighed and rolled over onto his stomach. He covered his head with his pillow to make it even darker, and because it was cool. Snuggled up all warm and tight, Jimmy just about went to sleep, but that's when the voice came "Hello, Jimmy." It hissed in his ear.
"Who are you?" Jimmy responded nervously. It sounded like him, yet it was raspier and cracked, and it sounded familiar.
The voice chuckled like Maxwell. "You don't know, Jimmy?"
Jimmy thought. Was Johnny playing a prank on him? "Ghostie?"
"You really think I'm that pathetic shell of a man?" The voice laughed, well, if you could call it that. It was insane, and it fluxuated in tone. It sounded more like a cackle, Jimmy thought.
"Just tell me who you are?!" Jimmy snapped.
"Oh, poor, poor clueless boy. How pathetic... Do you not recognize yourself when you met him?"
Jimmy's heart stopped. "No, no, no, no, no!", Jimmy panicked, "I - I got rid of you a long time ago!"
"Do you though? I mean, I'm still here...", there was a hushed pause, "Just the same, but with more bloodlust..."
"No, I will never return to that way of life... I am a changed Casket!" Jimmy cried.
"But are you? Have you not killed recently, did you not... attack?"
"I - I did..." Jimmy admitted.
"And wasn't it FUN!?" The other Jimmy chuckled madly.
"Yeah, but that was Spooker, I can't just -"
"Can't what, Jimmy Casket can't kill?!" The other Jimmy snapped.
"I - I can!" Jimmy whined. He did what he wanted, and that was certainly to kill!
"Then what's stopping you?!?"
"N - nothing..." Jimmy stuttered.
"Then why are you still here, talking to 'lil 'ol me?" The other Jimmy chuckled.
Jimmy felt a rush of adrenaline flow over him. His face spread out into a crooked grin. He pushed all of his blankets off of him and stood up fast. Grabbing his choice knife from his collection, he ran downstairs and out the door.
Jimmy was a changed Casket.