An Irrefuseable Offer

Johnny Ghost laid on his back in bed. His head was killing him, and every breath he took made it hurt worse and worse. He let out a groan and rolled over on his side. It was too bright outside and his curtains didn't block enough light. All of the light intensified the pain.
  "Sir?" , Toast called, his voice sounded loud with this headache, which made Ghost's head hurt even worse, "Do you want some tea? I might have some to help your head, sir."
  "I just want it to go away." Ghost rolled over on his other side and faced away from the light Toast was letting in the door. He buried himself under the blanket and that helped block the light.
  "Ok, sir. Is there anything you want at all?" Toast asked kindly.
  Ghost sighed. He wasn't mad at his partner, just mentally tired. "No. I'm totally fine."
"If you change your mind, text me. I'm going to update the website." Toast quietly closed the door and left the room.
  "This headache is all your fault, Jimmy! Next time, try not to get hit by a golf club." Ghost thought.
  "Hey, how was I supposed to know I'd get hit! I just wanted some fun! Maybe you need to stop being so weak." Jimmy snickered in response. Even Jimmy's words in his own head made him ache worse.
  "Shut up, your making my head worse!"
   Johnny gave up on sleep and pulled out his phone, although it would make his head hurt more, he was bored out of his mind. He wanted to play the games he had on his phone. He tried to put up with the pain but he couldn't do it. He put his phone back down and went to the sink in the bathroom. He splashed some water on his face to try to make the heat the pain gave off lessen.
  Johnny crawled back into bed and covered himself with the blanket again. It was hot, but it kept the room dark. He groaned again as he heard Johnny Toast walk back into the room.
  "Sir, I'm sorry for disturbing you, but the Acachallas called. They need me, at least, right away. I don't think you should go, sir, but I'll let you choose."
  "It's my job, and I'm already broke enough. I need the money, so I'll go..." Ghost sighed from under the blankets. He pushed himself out of bed.
  "Ok, sir, I'll go start the car. By the way, your hair is a mess, you might want to brush it." Toast said as he left the room.
  "Jimmy, do me a favor and let me be for this case."
  "But Ghostie!"  Jimmy did his annoying mock whine.
  "Shut up. I'm in charge. End of story." Jimmy continued to whine but Johnny ignored him. He walked downstairs and put on his shoes and a pair of sunglasses. Before he went out the door, he searched for some Ibeprofen to no avail. He walked out the door and locked it.
  They drove to the Acachalla house in silence. Johnny closed his eyes and layed his head against the pink car's door, but the rough road didn't help his ache. He leaned his head upwards on the seat instead.
  When they arrived at the house, it was oddly quiet for the family. No one was running around, no one was screaming. It was quite peaceful. There weren't any lights or televisions on either. Freddy Babyteeth wasn't even hanging out in the backyard. It was almost erie and worried the partners.
  They walked up to the door and knocked, but when no one answered, they walked  inside with a ghost detector at hand. "Hello? Gertrude? Papa Acachalla? Sally or Billy?", Toast called out.
  "Sue or Spencer?" Ghost added desperately.
  "You abtholute nerdth!", the lispy voice of Spencer called out from the basement, "They're not here! They've been on vacation for the latht two weekth!"
  "Then, who called us?" Ghost said as he tried to deal with his headache.
  "There'th no one here bethideth me, you abtholute nerdth!", Spencer yelled back, "And you call yourthelveth ghotht hunterth..." he added to himself.
   There was a faint whisper of "Maxwell Acachalla" that neither Johnny heard and then a strange man dressed similar to the Toilet Toucher appeared from behind the kitchen wall.
   "Gah!" Ghost exclaimed as he fell backwards a little bit. He put his hand on his gun, just in case.
  "Heeeellllooo!" ,the man called out, "I see you've brought Toaster with you, too!"
  "It's Toast..." Johnny Toast mumbled.
  "What? Of course I brought Toast, or... rather he brought me. We're partners and we thought we were coming to fix the Acachallas' problem!", Toast and Ghost both had a confused and concerned look on their face.
  "I'm sorry for the confusion, but I needed you direrly." the man pointed at Ghost, "I have an offer that you, or Jimmy, can't refuse." He showed a cool grin that gave Ghost and Toast a chill down their spine.
  "He knows about Jimmy?" Ghost thought to himself.
  "What do you mean, Ghost?! I'm Jimmy Casket, world renowned murderer!" Jimmy hissed.
  Ghost thought for a moment. "It depe-" Johnny started before he lost control of his body. His eyes turned red as Jimmy took over.
  Jimmy pulled a knife out of his sweatshirt pocket and Toast wondered wear it came from. "Well, then, why don't you tell little old me...", Jimmy grinned, "Johnny tends to be - irrational - at times like this. Go on."
  "I like the way you think, Casket." the doctor pulled a phone out of his pocket and started to type something, occasionally looking up at Jimmy, who started to become aggregated. Jimmy didn't like people to write about him so the police never had enough evidence of him. "I guess I better tell you then.", he put away his phone, "I'm a doctor - kinda - and I have a special operation I have been working on for a while, but I haven't found a sub - volunteer to work it on."
  "Get on with it, old man!" Jimmy threatened. He put his knife against the doctor man's throat.
  "Ok, ok.", the doctor said, "It's an operation that involves someone with a particular disorder, like yours, I believe I have discovered how to separate you from Johnny and give you your own body."
   Jimmy's eyes became smaller and his smile more crooked. "That sounds perfect, doc." He chuckled a bit.
  "Now, sir -" Toast stepped in. Jimmy got aggravated and tossed his knife at Toast, missing his neck by mere centimeters.
  "D - DON'T CALL ME S - S - SIR." he stuttered as he yelled.
  "Calm down, Jimmy.", the pulled out a clipboard and began to write something, which still annoyed Jimmy, "Is Johnny in? Let me speak to him."
  Jimmy mumbled as he let Johnny take control and his headache returned. "Oh, gosh, my head!" Johnny practically yelled. The movement between who has control didn't help his headache; quite the opposite, in fact.
  The doctor grinned and  snapped his fingers. As though it was magic, Ghost's headache suddenly disappeared. Ghost was in shock. "Do close your mouth, you don't want to swallow flies." the doctor said smoothly.
  "H - how did you do that?" Ghost asked.
  "Never mind that," the doctor replied, "are you in or not?"
  "I - I'm in.", Ghost said, "You have mine and Jimmy's permission to do what you must to separate us."
  "Sir, are you sure that's such a good idea? We just meet him and he's only a doctor kinda. I just don't think it's safe, sir." Toast said.
  "JOHNNY," Ghost suddenly yelled. He started to cry, a large tear rolled down his cheek. "you don't know what it's been like for me. No one wanted to play with the little 6 year old who killed birds. No one wanted to hang around the 16 year old who killed a man. No one would hire me. I constantly listen to his murderous rants and threats. I want my body. You were the only one who was ever around me, well, you and the box friend." Ghost started to take deep breaths to calm himself down.
  "I - I'm sorry, sir, I - I didn't know." Toast said in an ashamed tone.
  "So, in order for us to do this operation, "the doctor interrupted insensitivity, "I'll need you to be at the abandoned McDonald's two weeks from now at 3 am. I'll go over the rules and guidelines there before we start." The doctor stuck out his hand and Ghost shook it.
  "Deal." Ghost said as he looked the doctor in the eye.