Phone Call

"Give me your phone, Toaster." Jimmy demanded.
"What? Why?" Johnny Toast hid his phone deeper into his pocket.
"Because Maxwell won't answer on Ghostie's now that I prank called him on it. Hand it over!" Jimmy answered. Toast handed Jimmy the phone and Jimmy dialed up Maxwell.
When Maxwell picked up, Jimmy put it on speaker. " I swear if this is the same person from last time I have a friend who will gladly slit your throat." Maxwell picked up rather saltaly.
"Relax, Max, it's me Jimmy, on Burnt Bread's phone. I've got a... situation..." Jimmy told Maxwell.
Maxwell was supsisous. "How can I be sure? You sound oddly feminine for Jimmy..."
"You can't trust me at all, I'm a murderer, idiot.", Jimmy responded, "Besides, my situation is the femininity."
"What's that supposed to mean?" Maxwell snapped.
"Long story short, I woke up and I was female. I know you can help me; you did you know what before." Jimmy explained.
Maxwell thought before he answered. "What's in it for me, you still owe me for you know what."
"I'll get you a body." Jimmy's face lit up in a crooked grin, which worried the Johnnys.
"You've got a deal, Casket. You'll get me the body and I'll get you your masculinity back." Maxwell hung up.
Jimmy's face returned to normal and he smiled normally.
  "Well, that went great!" He handed the phone back to Toast, who cleaned it off with his sweatshirt before returning it to his pocket.
"Uh, so, you're going to be normal again?" Ghost said, not making eye contact with Jimmy. He felt uncomfortable being attracted to his "brother", girl or not.
  "Yep.", Jimmy responded, "Just as soon as I get a kill..."