Back To Normal

Jimmy quickly sat up in bed. He could feel his heart racing at abnormal speeds - even when compared to the adrenaline rush of a kill. As his breathing started to slow to normal speeds, Jimmy started to remember what happened before he passed out. Jimmy ran his fingers through his hair, finding it to be short and rather messy. He tossed his blanket to the side and dashed to the bathroom, nearly slipping on the hardwood floor as since he was still wearing his socks. 

  Jimmy crashed into the wall in the bathroom when he tried to stop in front of the mirror.  He picked himself up and positioned himself in front of the sink. What he saw overwhelmed him as well. He was finally back to normal. 

  Jimmy raced raced down the stairs, calling for Johnny Ghost and "Toaster". He found his partners on the couch asleep. Jimmy started to laugh so hard, he had to cover his mouth so he wouldn't wake up the Johnnys. 

  Johnny Ghost and Johnny Toast were cuddling as they napped. 

  Knowing that they were both straight, Jimmy figured this was the perfect situation to mess with the P.I.E members and petty much ruin their lives. Jimmy was good at doing that kind of stuff. 

  Jimmy took a moment to think of what he could do when he saw an unattended phone on the coffee table next to him. He snatched it up and powered it on to be greeted with a lockscreen that he didn't know the password to. He didn't let this discourage him, though. Thinking quickly, he jabbed his thumb on the home button, and when he was greeted with a "No Match!" notifications, his idea was confirmed. If Jimmy could figure out the phone's owner, he could use their finger to open up the phone, as long as he was careful enough not to wake them up of course. 

  Jimmy looked at the wallpaper, thinking it could help in trying to determine who's phone it was. It was the Union Jack made out of multicolored cups of tea. It didn't take a genius to know who the phone belonged to from there. It also helped that Jimmy had literally  been inside Ghost's head, so he knew what he was into.

  Luckily for Jimmy, Toast's hand was almost hanging off the side of the couch where Jimmy could easily reach it. Jimmy slowly stuck Toast's finger on the button until he heard it click. He got in. 

  Jimmy slowly backed up as he prepared to take a picture, making sure he didn't bumped into anything. Quickly, he snapped the picture and dashed back up to his room, fighting the urge to laugh. When he got up to his room, he got on Toast's Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter, tagging Ghost and putting a sickeningly romantic caption with them all. He made sure to place the phone back in its original potion before pretending to be asleep and waiting for the ultimate prank's ultimate ending.