Camp, Eric, Forest and Kidnapping...

Start from the beginning

I shook my head at him and grabbed my bag from him and scurried away from it all came out. I just hear my pack letting out their laughter and Eric demanding an explanation. I sat on one of the logs that everyone was gathered at and listened in on the camp leaders from this place.

“Okay so each cabin will hold about 6 people in it and it’s not a mixed cabin so girls are going be sleeping the white tents and guys will be sleeping in the black ones. Get yourselves into a group of 6 then unpack, we will meet here in about an hour after you guys finish putting up the tent and everything to do out first camp activity in the bushes okay, go!” the girl said cheerily and walked off the talk to the teachers and other camp leaders.

I smiled to myself and walked over to a tent that was right next to the forest or as they call it “bushes”. I set my bags down exactly the same time Corey did beside me. “Oh hell no! Take you and your infested body to another tent!” I demanded angrily as I glared at her. She smirked at me. “No thanks, me and my body, will be sleeping here as everyone else has taken the other tents” she smiled evilly.

I looked around and saw she was right, there were no other tents available for her to camp on. I groaned and picked up the tightly packed tent and started to open it when I flung out of my hands and landed open and messy on top of Corey who was kneeling and getting something from her bag. I heard her squeal from underneath it and watched in amusement as she struggled to get it off her.

“Hey Charlie who’s under there?” Macy asked as she set her bags down with the other girls. I grimaced as I heard Corey’s shriek. “Its Corey, she’s stuck with us because there isn’t any room with anybody else” I explained. I watched as they groaned as well and sat on the ground still watching.

It took about another 3 minutes for Corey to finally manage to get it off of her and when she did man she looked as red as a fire truck. She was breathing heavily through her nose and had her hands clenched together. “Finally! I was wondering if weren’t going to be sleeping in this tent tonight” I said smirking.

She glared at me but that didn’t faze me which seemed to anger her more as she screamed and stalked off away from us. I chuckled and picked up the tent and pitched it up with the help of the girls. We thankfully made it on time to the campfire with the whole class. “Okay now that everybody is here we are going to be playing Commando in the bushes. For those who don’t know this game, it’s where everyone splits into groups of 3 and has to hide from the people who have the flashlights. You can go anywhere in the forest as long as you don’t go past the obvious borders around this area. If you are found you are brought back to this campfire and have to do something for us, whatever we say” the guy said.

Everyone seemed to have gotten excited including me. I love this game. I used to play it all the time with my pack and friends in England, we all went through this faze which lasted about 2 months before ice skating came in. “But the downer today is that we will be picking your group for you” a girl leader pitched in.

My smile fell a bit with this information but I waved it away. “Okay, this will be random going down the roll” the guy said looking at the piece of paper he held in his hand. “Jessica, Lank and Pete” He said. I saw the 2 stand up and walk towards a guy I don’t know in our class and quickly ran into the black bushes. This continued on until I heard my name. “Charlotte, Eric and Corey” I groaned and moved towards the bushes not even bothering to wait for them.

I heard Corey squeal in delight then I heard a gasp probably Eric being squeezed to death. I stalked into the darkness my mood deflated as I had to be with them for my group. Seriously out of everyone in this class I had to be grouped when the 2. “Hey Charlie wait up!”I heard say out loud as he jogged to catch up along with Corey who seemed to be having trouble as she was wearing 8”’ stilettos.  

“Why are we running?” I heard Corey whine. “So we can get as far away from the campsite so we won’t get caught” I explained to her as if she was a 3 year old. She paused for a moment going over what I just said then her mouth formed a ‘o’ shape. I rolled my eyes at the blonde and continued walking away. I heard rustling coming from beside me and stopped. I raised my arm to stop Eric from walking beside and sucked in a breath with I felt tingles coming from where I was touching him.

The more time I spend with Eric the more the tingles will get stronger and the mate bond. I snapped out of it when I felt Corey bump into me from behind. “Arrg, Why you stop like that for?” Corey snapped at me. I motioned with my finger and mouth to be quiet. I then snuck towards the rustling coming from the bushes and peeked through some leaves. I saw Jessica, Lank and Pete trying and yes the key word is trying to blend in with the scenery.

I stifled a giggled and backed away from them. I then walked back to my group. “Okay, Jessica, Lank and Pete are over there in the bushes, I think we should walk around for a couple more minutes until we find the perfect hiding place” I informed. “I think we should find a spot near the middle of this forest, because then we can always climb trees and nearly everyone passes the middle so we’ll know who passes by” Eric said professionally.

I nodded my head in agreement as well as Corey who looked like she was just starting to get into the game. We ventured east with Eric humming quietly and Corey looking around as look out as she offered. Then all of a sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around alarmed but didn’t make a noise as something covered my mouth and nose. There seemed to be about 3 people as one was stopping my legs from squirming and making noises, another was tying my arms together and the person still kept the towel to my face.

I breathed in suddenly as I realised I was wasn’t breathing and noticed that the towel had sleeping liquid on it. I tried to stop breathing but the smell still went in my nose and I eventually felt my eyes flutter with sleepiness and 10 seconds later I blacked out completely.  

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you enjoyed it! it was 5 pages in Word

remember to

vote!

comment!

and

fan!

love ya's -vintage_rose- ♥