Camp, Eric, Forest and Kidnapping...

Start from the beginning

“Sure, I’ll just sit over in an empty seat” he mumbled to me and walked away after carefully giving me the wheel in a daze. I smirked and sat comfortably in the driver’s seat. I turned on the radio and turned it up when I heard ‘Do it like that’ by Ricki-lee which just came out yesterday. I smiled and bopped my head up and down to the beat. By the time the song finished I was getting bored with driving straight so guess what I did?

I made sure no one was beside us or behind us and then criss-crossed through the 2 lanes. Now let me tell you. It was fun especially when you forget to warn everybody and so they end up sprawled on the ground or on top of their partner. I giggled when I saw everyone rubbing something on their bodies that got hit with something.

I turned back and faced the road only to make a sharp left which made everyone lean onto the other side even me a bit. I heard shouting and cussing from behind me but I was only focused on one thing. I drove through the drive through and stopped at the window where you order. I rolled down the busses window and smiled at the girl. “Hey can I get a summer special with a blue slushy please” I said then reached into my pocket and grabbed $10.

“Sure, anything else?” she asked curious. Well I would be since I did just pull in with a bus full of kids. I turned around to ask them with my eyes. Nobody and said or moved. They just looked at me in disbelief while some stared at other people’s belongings all over the ground. I shrugged my shoulders and said a no to her before driving to the next window to actually receive my meal.

When I arrived they had it all ready and handed it to me with a smile. I smiled back at the guy and placed my food on my lap as I drove us back onto the freeway with my slushy in hand. “Did you seriously just drive like that because you were bored and to order Hungry Jacks?” a voice whispered behind me. I jumped when I felt his breath on my neck and felt the involuntary shiver run through me.

“Yes, now go sit down since nobody should be out of their seats” I ordered him. He gave me a questioning look before looking at the road. “You do know that we need to turn right about... now” he said looking at the left turn that was about 2 metres away. I quickly slammed my foot on the brakes to slow down since I was about 60km/p above the limit. I then turned the bus while pressing on the brake and managed to turn in time without flipping the bus over.

I pressed the button to open the door of the bus and hooped off and with a giddy smile on my face. I faced the camping grounds and instantly my face brightened. In front of me was a camp ground with small cabins, camp fires, and a big cabin with a food court with mini shops including a souvenir and lolly shop.

“Eric grab my bag for me will ya?!” I shouted to him. In response I got a grunt. I moved away from the entrance of the bus since everyone was running to get out of the bus that I had proudly driven. I just noticed another bus near ours and people were also coming out when I saw my former pack members.

“CHARLIE!!” Jessica screamed before running towards me and squeezing me to death, which was followed by the rest of the pack. By the time everyone stopped squeezing the life out of me everyone was walking towards the camp ground. “Charlie he’s your bag” Eric said to me from behind. I saw everyone in front of me have their eyes turn wide and silent laughter filled it.

I smirked knowing what they saw and turned around. There in front of me and my pack stood Eric in all his misguided glory, with his arms holding 2 big luggage bags and with marker across his face making the whole thing more believable. I giggled at him and cupped my mouth with my hand so my giggles wouldn’t come out. I pressed my hand harder once I saw him looking at me confused.