Aubrey

"Oh shit..."I moan as Matt hits from the back,he aggressively grips my waist and I close my eyes.We're at his house just plain old fucking,that's all we've been doing since we got back together.If I'm being honest that's all I want from him...I realized the next morning after he came to Jae's house that I really don't want to be in a relationship anymore.Mom was half right when she said I needed a break from guys,what I really need is a break from boyfriends..I'll keep the good sex 😜.

"Damn Aubrey.."He says as I start throwing it back,I smile as he moves my leg further up the bed."Right there..."I moan and the next thing I know we both have climaxed and are laying on the bed,he tries to pull me in his arms but I kinda resist."Stop playing with me girl."
"I'm not playing,I'm hot."I say half lying,I am hot but I really just don't wanna cuddle with him.It gets silent as the mood changes,he's been sensing my lack of affection towards him but hasn't said anything.

I look over at him and frown after seeing his frown,I sigh and turn into him."I love you..."He says looking down at me and I nod looking at him."You're so gorgeous."He compliments holding my face and I smile in thanks."What time do I come to your house tomorrow?"He asks and I bite my lip looking away.Don't come.I say...in my head.

"Uhh I think 8 is good."I say and I see him nod out the corner of my eye,he's my date to my party tomorrow."Make sure you look like a snack tomorrow."I joke and he sucks his teeth before laughing."I'm a look like a whole meal fuck you mean baby!"He says making me laugh,I hit his chest as I'm cracking up and he holds my hand there.I look at him and he bites his lip at me,he moves to kiss me and I let him.He moves to my neck and starts biting and sucking,I grab his forearm as I bite my lip.After a while he stops and admires his work."You know what this says?"He asks smiling and I look at him,amused."What?"
"You mine..."He says and my smile drops but I put it back on before he notices."Until this hickey heals...."I say and now he frowns pulling me closer by my waist,I bite my lip at his aggression."Don't say shit like that Aubrey...It makes me upset."
"Ok sorry...I'm sorry baby."I say meaning it,I still care for Matt so Ion like seeing him upset."Are you still mad I didn't see you on your birthday?"He asks and I shake my head frowning,I was a little upset but I'm not anymore.My birthday was on Saturday and he was with his dad the whole day which at the time kinda pissed me off.I ended up just having dinner with my parents, Jae'lyn and her parents but I'm throwing a party tomorrow.I invited the whole school including the seniors that are graduating like Matt but not the freshman of course.Its at this huge hall and my parents went all out for me,this is just part one to my going away party in July.

He grabs his phone of the nightstand and lets go of me to hold it with two hands."What time is it?"I ask moving my hair out my face and he rubs his beard before looking at me."4:30 about."He says and I nod sitting up,he puts his hand on my thigh and sits up too.I lean over the bed and grab my bra to put it on and he gets out the bed to put I his boxers."You gotta go?"
"Yea I forgot me and my new manager have a meeting with Bryson and RCA at....5:15."I say slipping on my panties and then putting my dress back on."Ayeeee!Good luck baby."He says coming over to me and I smile letting him kiss my cheek before kissing his lips."Thanks Matt..."I say biting my lip and he smiles before laughing."What?"I ask thinking there's some shit in my face but he shakes his head."Nothing...I'll see you tomorrow.I'm a call you tonight ok?"He says and I nod putting my sandals on,he leads me out his room and to the front door but I stop him from walking out the door.

"What Aubrey?"He asks and I stare at his bare chest before looking down at his boxers."You can't go outside in that."I say biting my lip as I rub his chest slowly and he just laughs."Your car is right there,c'mon."He says reaching for my hand but I pull it away,shaking my head."No I don't need some random girl seeing you so either put some clothes on or just wave me off from here."I say seriously and he laughs before going to his room,I know that was a little extra but he is mine so I don't want another girl seeing him half naked.