Trey

Kierra and Adam in MM
"Where are you Kierra?"I ask her over the phone and she sighs loudly,I know she did that shit to annoy me but I choose to ignore it.Yesterday when I talked to Tay and Key and they told me to talk to her I called her but she never answered and I had practice all day but when I came she was already asleep so we didn't get to talk.When I woke up she had already gone to work but I know she got off hours ago but she isn't back yet.

"Why do you care Trey?"She asks and I sigh twisting my hair,I love this girl but she's a handfull sometimes."Cuz I want to know when my girlfriend is coming home to me..."I say lowly trying to get her to be nice to me again and she pauses."I'm at Adam's place."She says and clench my fist trying to stop myself before I say something I'll regret,I really don't like that guy mannnn."Ok...when will you be back babe?"I ask suppressing my annoyance and I can tell she's surprised by the noise she makes."Why?"
"I wanna talk to you...we need to talk."I say waiting for her response until I hear her sigh,I'm really tired of hearing her groan and sigh I miss her sexy ass moans from under under me....

"Did you hear me Trey?"She asks snapping me out of my perverted thoughts and I have no idea what she said."No...I'm sorry,what'd you say Kierra?"I ask and hear her talk to someone.. probably Adam...in the background."I said I'm on my way."She repeats and I smile getting up from the couch and running my hand over my twists."Ok good I'll see you when you get here...I love you ok."I say wanting to hear her say it back and I swear I hear her smile before she sighs."I love you too Trey."She says making me cheese but I hear Adam's bitch ass groan in the back making me angry."Tell his punk ass to sh--"I start to yell but contain myself,I'm tryna end this fight not start another one."Nothing nevermind...just hurry home please."I say through gritted teeth and she sighs and I imagine her nodding."Ok bye."
"Bye."I say hanging up quickly,another minute on the phone and I woulda blew the fuck up on him.I go to the bedroom to get ready and get dressed cuz if I look good she might come around quicker.

I go take a quick shower and brush my teeth before getting dressed,I put on the jeans she said make my butt look good and a t-shirt we both bought together.I spray on her favorite cologne and use my twist brush on my hair,I know Adam's house isn't too far so I just chill and wait till I hear the door locks turning.I quickly get up and go to the door to meet her,when she walks in I pull her into my arms and she's taken back."What's wrong with you are you still sick?"She asks when I pull away and I laugh shaking my head,she puts her purse on the table and takes off her shoes."Can I have a kiss please?"I ask hoping she'll say yes but she just rolls her eyes and goes to the living room.

"How was work?"I ask putting my hand on her thigh once I sit beside her."It was fine...is that what you wanted to talk about?"
"No...I wanted to say I'm sorry.I don't mean to make you feel like I just want sex from you cuz I fell in love with you because you're more than sex to me.I do want to get married and I do want kids someday and you're the only girl that has made me want that but we're young baby...You're still 19 and I just turned 21 we don't need to be talking bout all that stuff yet.I know where you're coming from, you just wanna know you're not wasting your time..."I say and she nods so I continue."Trust me Kierra you're not,you will be Kierra Willis and you will have my children."I say smiling and she laughs putting her arms around my neck and hugging me."And I'm sorry I joke too much I--"
"No don't apologize for that,if you stopped joking like you do you wouldn't be the Trey I love."She says and I cheese pulling her on me and kissing her cheek repeatedly."You always know the right things to say Trey."She says cluching to me and I shrug smiling."I guess I'm just good with words baby..."I say rubbing her body slowly and she nods."I wanted to come here and keep being mad at you but I couldn't,especially when you wear that cologne."She says and I laugh mentally patting myself on the back,I know women and I knew she would notice and that she would love it."I bet you like this too!"I say quickly moving her off me and standing up to show off my jeans,I turn around and pat my butt and she squeals pinching it."You're butt looks really good in these jeans baby..."She says getting up and I smile holding her waist,she finally looks at my shirt and she looks like she's about to cry."You're wearing the shirt?"She says in tears and I laugh nodding as I hug her tighter."Yea, you like it?"
"I love it..."She says wiping her eyes and I kiss her forehead rubbing her back."So why you crying baby?"I ask smiling at her only cuz I know she's not crying out of sadness."Cuz I love you so much...you make me so happy."She says looking at me and hearing that shit puts me on cloud nine,I smile and wipe her tears making her laugh a little."I love you too..."I say before kissing her hard and she grabs at my twists,she opens her mouth slightly allowing me to slip my tongue in her mouth.I sit us back on the couch without breaking the kiss and I rub on her body as she straddles me.Her phone starts blowing up and even though she doesn't want to answer it might be an emergency or something,she groans and tries to pull away but I nibble on her bottom lip stopping her.She looks into my eyes and kisses me again making me smile as I let her check her phone.

"Who is it?"I ask curiously and she quickly puts it in her back pocket suspiciously."Nobody..."She says and then tries to kiss me but I turn my face."Who was it for real?"
"No one...don't worry about it Trey."She says kissing me and I let her,I move my hand to her ass and take her phone out her pocket."Give me my phone Trey."She says as I hold it out of her reach and now I'm super fucking curious,she never hides her phone from me.I use my thumb to unlock her phone and it opens to her messages,I see that Adam was the one texting her.
Adam- Kierra I'm sorry ok just call me let me explain!
I know he's not right for you, clearly by the way he feels about marraige you need to leave him.
I love you Kierra you know me and you belong together..
Answer me!Please!

I stop reading and I feel like throwing her phone at the wall."What the fuck is this Kierra?!"I yell getting her off me before throwing her phone at the chair,I stand there and she sighs getting up with me.She takes my hands but I pull away from her,I just need an explanation cuz I will kill him if they're fucking around.

"Just hear me out baby..."
"Talk."I say trying to calm down but I'm pissed,I pray this shit is a joke."After you called he told me he loved me and asked me to break up with you...."She explains and all I'm tryna remember is the directions to his place."What did you say?"
"What do you think I said Trey?I told him off!He was talking shit about you so I told him that either he can support us and continue to be my friend or he should lose my number."She says and I see how upset she is so I sigh and hug her.

"I'm sorry you're losing a friend..."I say cuz I know there's no way he will continue in her life,he's fucking canceled."Maybe he'll come around?"She asks and cuz I know she's sad about this I just sigh and hug her tighter."You were right...about him liking me."
"I wish I wasn't but I know niggas and I could tell he was feeling you."I say and she sighs nodding,I really do feel bad for her and I hate seeing her upset so I have to make sure to beat Adam's ass extra bad.

"You good?"I ask looking down at her and she nods with her head against my chest."I need to lie down...I've cried so much today."She says trying to joke and I nod letting her go,she grabs her stuff and I follow her to the room."Are you lying with me?"She asks quickly changing into one of my t-shirts and I nod taking these jeans off cuz they tight as fuck.I hop in bed next to her in only my boxers and this shirt,she lays down beside me and I hold her."Why you always wearing my shit?The closet is full with your clothes."I joke and she laughs shrugging as she rubs my chest."I like the way you smell Trey."She says being cute and I decide to tease her."That's creepy Kierra."I say and she starts hitting me hard so I grab her hand."Stop hitting me damn!I was joking!"I say and she laughs pulling her hand from mine.

"I think I'm going to visit my dad next weekend..."She says playing with her hair and I can tell she has more to say."What?"
"I was gonna ask if you wanna meet him...if you don't it's fine."She says and I smile before laughing."Of course I wanna meet him,you met my family I should meet yours."I say and she cheeses before moving on top of me,I pull her close to me by her waist and kiss her right under her ear."Can I get some tonight?"I plead and she laughs before taking the shirt off,I grin taking that as a yes.I'm happy we talked everything out and are back to normal cuz I love her so much.