Aubrey

Bryson in MM
"So you never told me how that party went?"My mom asks as she straightens my hair and I look up from my phone nervously,I purposely didn't talk about that night."Oh it was good..."I say vaguely and she smiles combing my hair,I look at my phone thinking she's done but she taps my shoulder."Did you meet a boy?"She asks and I flinch causing her to burn my neck,I wasn't expecting that question."Owww."I say and she blows on it trying to soothe it."Sorry honey.I was only asking because you've been texting alot lately."She says and I shrug turning my phone off and putting it in my lap."No it's just business mom..."I semi lie getting a text from Bryson,it is business...with a little pleasure.

TheBRYSONTILLER- So you coming at 2 rite?
-Yea I'm getting ready
TheBRYSONTILLER- I can't wait to see you

I smile and my mom looks at me suspiciously,I quickly turn my phone off again."Uhh Jae'lyn just said something funny."I lie and she just nods and continues with my hair.

Me and Bryson have been texting ever since that night.He's been helping me break into the industry but that doesn't stop him from flirting with me.He doesn't know that I'm 17 though and I'm waiting to tell him,I do have a crush on him though and I'm worried he might not give me a chance if he finds out.He's only 23 though,in my eyes that's not a big deal.

- ;)
I'll talk to you later Bry Bry.
TheBRYSONTILLER- Bye Brey

Aww Brey and Bry.I smile and leave the convo as my mom finishes up."Whew!"My mom sighs sitting down beside me,I told her she didn't have to do this but she insisted."My feet are killing me."She complains rubbing her belly,she's getting really big as she gets closer to her due date."What if you have twins?"I ask and she shakes her head immediately which makes me giggle."Nope nope and nope."She says and now I crack up cuz they told me when she was pregnant with the twins it was a surprise.

"Mom can I go over to Jae'lyn's house?We wanna work on some of my videos."I ask her lying,Bryson invited me to his place and I really wanna go.This will be the first time we've met up since that night and I'm excited."Yea sure Aubrey, just be back by five cuz your dad is taking us to dinner."She says and I nod getting up,I need some time to get ready."I'm gonna go get ready."I tell her and she nods with her eyes closed, she I can't wait for my little brother or sister to come because I want my hyper and all over the place mom back.

I go to my room and put on some ripped blue skinny jeans and a white crop top.I throw on my black gymnastics jacket on cuz its chilly outside and put on my black Ugg boots.I already did my make up so I just grab my phone and keys and leave.

I drive 20 minutes to the address he sent me and pull up in front of the hotel he's staying at in downtown Miami,I park and walk in while I call him."Hey beautiful."He flirts as soon as he answers the phone and I cheese."I'm here Bryson, I'm in the lobby."I say and I hear him fumble around which makes me giggle."Aight come up to the 8th floor I'm in room 18."He says and I nod entering the elevator with this old lady."Ok I'll be there in a second."I say and hang up,I smile at the lady and slide my phone into my back pocket.I chill until the elevator stops at the right floor and I get out and look for his room.When I find it I take a deep breath before knocking lightly.

"Hey!"I say when he opens the door and he pulls me into a hug,I melt in his arms and he pulls me into the room and closes the door."Let me get that for you."He says helping me take my jacket off,as he does he kisses my neck and I giggle biting my lip.I turn around and look at him as he puts my jacket on the chair,he's already being foward.

He leads me to another chair and we sit down close to each other."How are you?"I ask him and he shrugs putting his arm around me."I'm good..I'm flying to Atlanta tomorrow."He says and I try to cover up my sadness,I want him to stay in Miami so I can see him again."But....I was thinking you could come with me and I could get you meeting at RCA?"He says and I smile but then my smile drops,that's not gonna work."Tomorrow?That's really short notice."I say and he nods shrugging,he doesn't see the big deal."I know but it could be big for you."He says and I nod agreeing,I have school tomorrow so I know I can't just up and leave but I have an idea.

"I'm coming up to Atlanta in a couple weeks so how about we meet then?"I ask and he nods,I'm glad he didn't push further."Sure no problem."He says smiling at me and I smile back licking my lips."So now that business is out the way what you wanna do now?"He asks licking his lips too and I look away shyly."How about we just talk?"I suggest hoping he won't just turn me away."Talk?"
"Yea talk."I say and he grins making me laugh."Aight we can do that."He says and I cheese,I want him to get to know me before anything happens.

We talk for almost two hours just learning more about each other,of course since I'm a fan I knew some stuff about him already but I still learned alot.We talked about everything from his daughter and losing his mom to me being the youngest in a "celebrity" family.I'm seriously surprised that he doesn't know how old I am,that's probably the one thing we didn't talk about.

I glance at my phone and see that it's almost 4:45."Shit."I cuss and stand up."You late for something?"He asks standing up and handing me my jacket being hella considerate."Yea a dinner with my mom and dad."I say putting it on and he nods being polite and walking me to the door."I had a great time with you."I say looking up at him and he smiles holding my hand."Me too,you're cool as hell."He compliments me and I laugh moving my hair out my face."Thanks so are you."
"I would walk you downstairs but Ion wanna get stormed."He says and I nod understanding,trust me I get it."Ok I'll see you later."I say without moving and he smirks before leaning down and kissing my lips,I smile when he pulls away and he does too."I'll see you in Atlanta Aubrey."He says giving me a hug and then I leave happy as fuck.
*****
"So how's your channel going?"My dad asks me and I smile at him as I pick at my food."Its going good actually and I have big news."I say to both my parents,I'm a tell them bout me meeting Bryson."Me too."My parents say at the same time before laughing,I laugh at them and sip my Arnold Palmer.

"You first Aubrey."My mom says and I take a deep breath,Ion know how they'll react."I actually met Bryson Tiller while he was in town and he's trying to get me a meeting at RCA."I say and my mom smiles and claps her hands lightly."Aubrey thats great!"She says but my dad says nothing so that makes me nervous."Dad?"I say and he smiles easing my worries."I'm proud of you for going to get what you want Aubrey."He says and I laugh,my dad always told me never to wait for someone to hand things to me."Relax with that I haven't even got the meeting yet."I say and they laugh,I know I'm a kill it at the meeting though.

"Ok I guess its my turn."My dad says and my mom hits his chest making me laugh."We said it at the same time so why do you get to go first?"She jokes and he laughs before whispering something in her ear."Ohhh ok you can go first."She says and he smirks,Ion know what he said but it worked."I've almost closed the deal to become part owner of the Heat."He says and I smile,he's wanted to do this for a while."I think you should do it dad."
"Yea baby."My mom says kissing his cheek and I look away."I was gonna do it regardless of what y'all said."He jokes and I suck my teeth before laughing."Alright..."My mom starts and we turn to her,giving her all her attention."I went back to the doctor yesterday and they told me that I'm having a boy!"
°°°°°°°°°°
So it is a boy guys!Comment what you think.