Aubrey

"I didn't like any of them dad!"I whine putting my seat belt on and he laughs,we're leaving this talent agency and I met with like six managers but didn't click with any of them."You gotta choose one Aubrey cuz you have a meeting with the tour people next Saturday."He says starting the car and I pout before sighing loudly multiple times."Stop all that sighing when I'm driving."He scolds and I just laugh cuz I know he's playing with me."Why don't you manage me dad?"
"I would love to but Ion have time.I want you to have the best and I can't do it for you."He says and I smile nodding,I know he loves me he just doesn't like showing me sometimes."So...what are we gonna do the rest of the day?"I ask and he shrugs relaxing in the driver's seat."Ion know what you're doing but I have a conference and your mom is working tonight."He says and I frown picking at my nails,Ion like the fact that she worked all day yesterday and now she's working today too."She's working too much now dad."I say and he sighs nodding,I know he feels the same way I do."I keep telling her ass that but you know your momma stubborn."He says and I chuckle a little nodding,she's using her work to cope with the miscarriage and even though I understand why she shouldn't be doing that.

"You know what...fuck the conference I'm taking your mom out."He says out of nowhere and I just smile cuz even though I hate when they're all over each other it's cute when he does stuff like that for her."Ok can I come?"I tease and he sucks his teeth pulling into our driveway."You already know the answer to that Aubrey."He says laughing and I shrug getting out the car,I go open the front door and I hear laughter in the kitchen so I go there.

"Hey mom and....Matt?What are you doing here Matt?"I ask walking over and hugging my mom and she kisses my cheek,I go over to Matt and hug him as I wait for his answer."I came to drop off your jacket and your mom said I could wait for to come home so I did....And you're my ride home since my mom had to work."He says smiling and I laugh,he looks me up and down when my mom turns her back to us and I bite my lip at him.When I went over to his house the other day I left my jacket there but don't worry cuz that was the only piece of clothing that came off,we just cuddled in his bed while we watched a movie.I sit beside him and he puts his hand on my thigh making me smile."You look beautiful today."He compliments and I smile as my mom laughs at us,my parents actually like him which has never been the case for any of my past boyfriends...including Bryson."Thanks Matt..."I say just as my dad walks in the kitchen,I giggle as Matt quickly moves his hand off me."Good afternoon sir."He says standing up and my dad smiles at him before dapping him up."Wassup Matt."My dad greets and then kisses my mom,he starts talking to her so I turn to Matt as he sits back down."How was your meetings?"He asks putting both his hands on my waist and I roll my eyes shaking my head. "Horrible, I didn't like any of them."I say ranting to him and he gently rubs his hands up and down my sides."Well don't stress Aubrey,you'll find the perfect manager.."He says encouraging me and I smile licking my lips,I really want to kiss him so I start leaning in..."Aye no touching in the house!"My dad says interrupting us and I roll my eyes as Matt puts some distance between us."My bad..."Matt apologizes and I pout turning my chair to face my parents."Me and your dad are going out Aubrey do--"
"Matt you're leaving when we leave."My dad interrupts and I can't help but laugh as Matt plays in his hair nodding."But I'm his ride home dad and anything we would've done here we can do at his house."I tease and my dad looks conflicted so I laugh."We're not gonna do anything don't worry bout us."I say trying to ease his mind and he sighs before putting his full attention on Matt."I like you Matt but keep your hands to yourself."
"Yes sir."He reply's politely but I know he's just saying that to make my dad happy,my dad is about to threaten him but my mom pulls his arm."Baby let's go,leave them alone."She says and he looks at her before nodding,I turn my chair back to Matt."Ok we out,we'll be back in a couple hours.Do y'all need money for food?"He asks pulling his wallet out and I look to Matt who nods so I nod,he hands me fourty dollars and I pocket it."Ok bye love you guys!"I say getting up and hugging the both of them and trying to get them out as fast as possible."Love you guys too!"Matt jokes getting between them and putting his arms around them,we all laugh as they get to the front door."Ok call me when you're dropping him off Aubrey."My dad says and I nod as Matt comes to my side."Aight bye,have fun!"I say and my mom smiles pulling my dad out the house and I close the door behind them."So what--"I get cut off by Matt kissing me hard and I put my arms around his neck as he holds my waist,he backs me into the wall before moving down to my neck."I couldn't wait to be alone with you..."He says and I smile kissing his lips again,when I pull away I lead him to the living room and sit him down before sitting on his lap."You wanna watch a movie?"I ask and he shrugs pulling me closer to him."What do you want to eat?"I ask and he laughs biting his lip and I hit him cuz I know where his mind is at."I'm gonna order pizza hut."I say pulling out my phone and he nods,I start calling them and he plays in my hair.