Kai

"I don't think I'm ready to see you again Erin."I say honestly into the phone,she called me to ask if I would come with her to her doctor's appointment."Kai please,I wanna fix things."She pleads and that pisses me off,she cheated on me for no fucking reason and now she wants to fix things."First of all if I come,its to see how the baby is and then I'm taking my ass on.Second...."I say and sigh not wanting to say this out loud."There's nothing to fix Erin, we're done."She sighs and I look out the window,I just got out of practice when she called me."If we're done here I have to go."
"Please come baby."She croaks and I just end the call,I can't hear that shit right now.I sit there and I can't help but be upset,after a minute I hit the wheel and rub my face.I'm pissed right now,thinking back I forgot to take my medicine this morning.Me and Aubrey both have bipolar disorder..thanks dad.

I start the car and pull out the parking lot,I probably will go to the appointment.If the kid is mine I want to be able to tell him or her I went to at least one....I wanna be a good dad but I'm just gonna sleep on it.

When I get home I have to take an ice bath cuz my knee has been hurting as of late and practice made it worse.As I sit in the ice bath I just take in the silence of my apartment.I was looking forward to Erin moving in with me and us starting a family together....I sigh and wince at the coldness of the ice.Its times like this I wish I had my family around me,they're always there for me. I think I might go visit Keyonee actually cuz I just need to get away.

When I get out I dry off and make sure to take my meds before settling down and watching TV.After a while I start falling asleep so I just decided to head to bed.I almost forgot to put my eye drops in so I get out of bed and do that shit.I don't know how long I laid in bed just looking at the ceiling until I fell asleep.

Next Day

"Do you think I should go or not Tay?"I ask her cuz she keeps beating round the bush when I really need an answer.I called Keyonee and she didn't answer so I texted Trey but he said he was fucking some girl,I didn't bother calling T cuz she's at school...at least she should be.

"Kai I don't know, I just don't want you to get sucked back into her."Taylor says and I nod getting what she's saying."I know but he or she might be mine."
"Kai I think you should wait till she has the baby and then make sure."She tells me and I'm surprised cuz Tay and Aubrey were pretty close to Erin but they're the main ones telling me not to fuck with her.Keyonee liked her too but she wants me to try and work things out.

After she tells me that it's silent cuz I'm thinking."Tay..."I say breaking the silence and she makes a noise for me to continue."I miss her."I say honestly and rub my face,I am still in love with Erin...It's just hard cuz she hurt me so bad."Aww Kai,I know it hurts now but you need to move on."She says and all I'm thinking is that's it's easier said than done.

After me and Tay are done talking I go to the gym,I release all the pent up anger and frustration I've been feeling.Normally I would release it another way...but I'm not in the mood to sweet talk some girl.

After I take a shower I get a text from Erin,Trey told me I should've blocked her number right after that night but I haven't been able to yet.

Erin-The appointment is at 3:30...just in case you changed your mind.

I don't answer,instead I just get dressed and grab my keys,I decided I'm just gonna go...I think its the right decision.I put on my black joggers and gray hoodie and leave my apartment.She been sent me the address and its like 15 minutes from me,I listen to Kanye the whole time and rehearse what I'm gonna say to Erin.I haven't seen her in person since that night so I'm hella nervous.

When I get there she's in the waiting room on her phone...damn she looks beautiful.When I walk up to her she stands up and her belly is more noticeable now,maybe she was hiding it before."Kai..."She says reaching for a hug and I move away before she can touch me."Erin stop."I say and sit down next to the seat she was sitting in,she sits down and I feel her starring at me so I pull my hood on."Stop looking at me Erin."I say and she touches my arm gently."I miss you."She says and I falter a little bit,I turn to look at her and we lock eyes till the nurse calls her name and snaps me out of it.We both get up and follow her to a room.
***

"I guess I'll see you later."I say but she pulls my arm before I walk away."Um..you left something at my house."She says and I scrunch up my eyebrows in confusion,I never kept shit at her place."What?"
"Your Duke hat."She says and I nod cuz I haven't seen that in a while,I thought I left in Miami."Give it to me at the next appointment."I say trying to walk away but again she stops me,she's tryna get me to go to her place and I peep it 👀."Just come over and get it."She says and I sigh realizing she's not gonna give up."Fine,I'll drive behind you."

When we get to her apartment,we go in and I replay everything from that night and sigh."Where's the hat?"I ask ready to get out of there."Its in my room, you can just sit on the couch."She says and I do,I get on my phone as she disappears to her room.After 2 minutes she comes out with her hands behind her back,she stands in front of me and I just look up at her.

"Stop fucking with me Erin."I say pulling her hand and she falls into me,I'm about to nudge her off but a he positions herself so that she's straddling me.I shift and clear my throat cuz I feel my dick getting hard."Erin...."
"Don't tell me you dont want me."She says whipping her hair to one side and I don't answer as she kisses me over and over.We start making out and I rub my hands all over her body."I missed you so much Erin."I confess between kisses and she smiles on my lips."I know baby...lets go to my room."She says and I pick her up but instead of going to her room I go to the spare room."Why did you go in here?"She asks after I close the door and I look at her."I'm not fucking you in the same bed you had that nigga in."I say throwing her on the bed ready to get to business."Careful! I'm with child Kai."She says laughing but Ion laugh I just take my hoodie off.After that it was over,all the anger and frustration I had after the gym is long gone after that workout.Cuz she's pregnant we couldn't go as long as we normally do cuz she was tired but it felt great being with her again.I just hope I did the right thing.
##$;,";,?&__
Thoughts?
Add me on snapchat
@wendyrapper
I know its lame just add me.