Keyonee

Keraun in MM
"Come on Key me and you are going to the movies tonight."Faith says pulling my arm but I shake my head pulling my arm out her grasp."I don't feel good Faith."I lie and she throws a pillow at me,she could tell I was lying immediately."Stop lying Keyonee,you've been moping around since your brothers brought you here."She says and I frown,I don't want to go anywhere besides work.A couple days after they dropped me off and I never got a call or text from Corey it really hit me,my relationship of 4 years is really over.What really hurts is that he didn't even fight for me...

"Look I know it hurts now but you'll realize that you don't need Corey Key."She says and I just sigh,I keep hearing that but right now it hurts so bad."It's not that easy Faith...we've been together 4 years.I can't just move on like it didn't happen."
"No one is asking you to,all we want is for you to be happy."She says and I sit up rubbing my face,she sits beside me."What if he makes me happy?"I ask tears stinging my eyes,I don't want to cry so I force them back."Happiness shouldn't come at a price...you deserve more than that--"
"What if I don't!You all keep telling me that but what if you're wrong?!What if that's all I'm worth...."I say yelling and the tears spill,Faith pulls me into a tight hug and I just cry into her.She lets me cry and finally I just suck it up and wipe my face.

"I'm sorry for pushing you,if you don't want to go that's fine.I just wanted to cheer you up."She says emotionally and I shake my head,I appreciate her trying to cheer me up."No it's fine Faith...I understand and I appreciate it."I say honestly and she smiles at me slightly."I'll go."I say hesitantly and Faith squeezes my shoulders."It's just a movie in a dark room,just me and you and--"
"That sounds hella creepy Faith."I say as a smile creeps onto my face and Faith cracks up."Ok my bad Key but you get to pick the movie."She says and I just nod,she gets up and gives me one last smile before walking away."We're leaving at 8 so that should give you enough time to get ready."She says and I nod laying back,once she leaves I grab my phone and see a missed call from Aubrey.I groan and press to return her call,if I don't she'll tell Dad and he'll be on my ass about it.I don't need that headache from him right now so I guess I'll settle for whatever Aubrey's gonna bother me with.I feel bad thinking like that but I'm just not in the mood to hear about how great her life is right now and how great Bryson Tiller is....

I sigh and put her on speaker so I can throw my phone to the side."Keyyyyy!"She says, her voicing filling my room."Yes Aubrey."
"I need your advice..."She says getting shy all of a sudden and I wait for her to continue."When is it the right time to have sex for the first time?"She asks and I stare at the ceiling thinking bout how to answer."I thought you already lost your virginty T?"I ask picking at my nails and she makes a noise."Yea but I mean with Bryson."She says and I shrug,it's her decision tf."It depends on you Aubrey...how long have y'all been together?"I ask her and she hesitates."Only a couple of days but he's coming to Miami next week and he's been hinting at it."She says and I roll my eyes,she's only been with him for a couple days and she's thinking like this."If he's pressuring you Aubrey... you don't have to have sex with him."I say worried."No, he's not."She assures me but I shake my head."I'm just saying,he's this famous singer and he's probably used to getting any girl he wants whenever he wan--"
"He's not like that!"She yells getting heated and I sigh,I know she gets mad easily so whenever she does I just agree with her.

"I didn't mean it like that...."I say even though I did."Then keep shit like that to yourself Key!"She yells and that pisses me off."Then next time don't call me with your fucking problems!"I yell back and then we get into a yelling match before mom takes the phone from her.

"Keyonee what's wrong with yall?"She asks her voice raised and I rub my temples."That girl ma....She called me for my opinion and when I gave it to her she wants to yell at me!"
"Bring your voice down Key."My mom says and I comply,I don't want her stressing."What we're y'all talking about?"She asks and I hesitate to tell her."Nothing important mom."Even though Aubrey annoys the shit out of me sometimes I'm not gonna air all her business out.

"Well I don't need that yelling so just hang up and cool down."She says and I nod,Ion want to talk to Aubrey anymore."Ok mom I'll talk to you tommorow."
"Ok baby, love you."She says and I just nod."Love you too,bye."I hang up and just cover my face with my hair and close my eyes.
******
"Hey Key you almost done?"I hear Faith's voice wake me up through the door,I jolt up and rub my eyes before quickly stripping from my clothes."Um yea almost!"I call out to her and run over to my closet for something to wear."Ok meet me downstairs!"

I pick out some black leggins and a black hoodie and just throw those on,good thing I showered earlier so after I get those on I just wash my face and put on a little makeup.I brush my hair out and grab my phone and purse before leaving my room.
******
"Hey those guys keep looking over here."Faith says gesturing to a group of guys towards the end of the ticket line."Well they must be looking at you cuz I look like shit."I say frowning and Faith hits me."No you don't Key and the one with the beard hasn't stopped looking at you."I blatantly turn around and see who she's talking about,I make eye contact with a medium height guy with a long ass beard and lots of tattoos.He's cute but I'm not looking for a guy and the way he keeps laughing with his friends while looking at me is pissing me off.I glare at him before turning back around.

"Let's just go watch our movie."I say cuz we're close to the front of the line."What movie are we watching?"
"You already know we're watching Zootopia so why even ask?"I say and she laughs stepping up to the counter,I go to grab my wallet but she stops me."I got it."As she's paying I glance around and me and the guy make eye contact again.This time he nods at me with a smirk but I roll my eyes turning away."Let's go."I say pulling Faith into the building."I'm paying for the snacks though."I say and she nods as we walk up to the counter.
******
"That movie was better the 13th time wasn't it?"Faith jokes and I smile a little bit in response.I really love that movie so it put me in a better mood....That is until the same nigga from earlier bumps into me.

"My ba--"He says but when he looks down at me he smiles and I roll my eyes."You're excused."I say trying to walk away."Hey hey!"He calls out and I don't know what makes me turn around but I do."What?"I snap and he jumps jokingly."Damn girl I'm just tryna get to know you."He says and I'm silent,I know I'm being a little mean."What's your name?"He asks and I sigh letting up."Keyonee."
"Nice to meet you Keyonee, I'm Keraun."He says and I just look up at him."Well I guess you don't care so let's just skip to the part where I ask for your number and tell you you're beautiful."He jokes and I can't keep my laugh in but I quickly cover my mouth."Nahhhh I saw that smile don't try and hide that shit now."He says and I can't help but smile,he's funny."Soo how about your number?"
"....I guess."I say and he celebrates by dancing up and down which makes me giggle."Lemme not scare you away..."He mumbles but I laugh again,he pulls his phone out and hands it to me.I put my number in and he smiles at me."I hope that shit ain't fake or me and you gon have some problems Keyonee!"He jokes and I laugh shaking my head before glancing at Faith."I'm sorry I gotta go my friend is waiting for me."I say and he nods."That's fine I'm just glad my time wasn't wasted tonight cuz X-Men sucked ass."He says and I shrug laughing."You should've saw Zootopia."I say walking towards Faith.

"I'm so sorry Faith."I apologize and she smiles shaking her head."I am so happy you talked to him,I haven't seen you smile like that in a while."She says and I frown a little."He was funny....I gave him my number."I say as we exit the building."That's good!Get your mind off Corey!"She says and I just nod.

******
Check out my story The Reunion!!!And leave comments on this chapter!