Taylor

"I miss you baby....I want you here next to me."Austin says lowly to me over facetime,I smile at that but I'm barely listening to him.The conversation we had the last time we saw each other has been eating at me,he's been getting more sexual in our texts and facetiming and I'm not a hundred percent comfortable with it.I know he wants sex and even though I said I was ready I don't think I am.I've been meaning to talk to Key about it but I haven't yet and today is my last day here so I'm running out of time.I would talk to her now but she's still asleep,Keraun stayed the night too but they didn't do anything...well I didn't hear them do anything.

"You hear me?"Austin asks snapping me out my thoughts and I look at him confused."Sorry what'd you say?"
"I said you look good..."He repeats licking his lips at me and I look away making him laugh."Give me a little dance baby,show me that sexy ass body."He jokes and I laugh moving the camera further away and dancing a little for him,he watches me intently and I can see he likes it."Show me more Tay..."He says and I know what he wants,I move my hand to the hem of my top and he nods but I shake my head."My sister is in the other room Austin..."
"With her boyfriend asleep...C'mon it'll be fun Tay.You show me something I'll show you something,it's just me."He says trying to convince me but I'm just not comfortable with it so I shake my head no."Taylor I love you but you're so damn shy!"He says and I frown,if me being shy is a problem then I don't know how long we're gonna last."When are coming back?"
"The 12th."I answer simply and he nods looking away for a second."Can you come to my place when you get in?"He asks and I shake my head."I have practice as soon as I land and then my game...I can come over on Tuesday though?"I offer and he nods running his hand through his almost dry hair."Am I not invited to your game?"He asks,a smile playing on his lips and I laugh at him."Of course you are Austin,I would love if you came..."
"Then I'm a come to support my girlfriend.Who are you playing?"He asks as I hear noises in the living room,I guess and Key and Keraun are awake now."We play the LA Sparks at 6."I say and he nods trying to act like he knows who they are,he's more into soccer then women's basketball."Are they good?"He finally asks and I bust out laughing,I knew he had no idea who they were."Yea they're undefeated..."I answer and he covers his mouth shocked making me laugh some more."That's cuz they haven't played you yet!Y'all haven't played before right?"He asks unsure and I shake my head laughing,this is the Austin I love the one that jokes around with me."Well I know you're gonna give them their first loss,right babe?"He asks trying to hype me up and I nod hearing a knock on my door.

"Goodmorning Taylor!"Key says poking her head into the room and I grin getting up to hug her,as I'm hugging her I see Keraun behind her and I wave at him."He's bout to leave he just wanted to say goodbye."She says and I nod looking at my phone real quick."Give me a sec Austin--"
"Here let me talk to him."Key says taking my phone and I laugh before going over to Keraun."It was great meeting you Taylor,I hope we can hangout again the next time you come."
"Key told me you guys were moving to LA...so I guess when I come there we can hangout."I say smiling and he nods smiling back,he gestures for a hug and I hug him briefly as Key walks back in."Ok I'm out,I'll call you later."He says to Key after she hands me back my phone."Ok..."She says and they kiss quickly smiling at each other,I'll smile at them before turning my attention back to Austin."Hey I'll talk to you tommorow ok I gotta get ready for work."
"Ok that's cool,I love you."I say it first for the first time making him smile."Love you too bye."He says before hanging up and by the time I turn around Keraun is gone."Ok...what you want for breakfast?"Keyonee asks turning her attention to me and I smile."I realllllyyyyy want some crepes."I say and she laughs getting excited,that's our favorite thing to eat together cuz it's both of our favorite breakfast food."Then we gon get some damn crepes!"She yells hugging me and I laugh nodding."Go get ready we're leaving to get some crepes!"

"I really should stop wasting my money."Key says opening her front door and I laugh,we went to this breakfast place for crepes and even after we both had two she ordered five to go."If you really want to move you should be saving that crepe money."I joke as we walk in and she rolls her eyes jokingly before putting the to go box in the refrigerator."Now what do you want to do?"She asks and I bite my lip sitting down in the living room,she follows me and I think this is a good time to talk to her."Can I talk to you about something?"
"Yea of course!What's up?"She asks sitting criss cross beside me,she reaches across and moves a piece of my hair back in place and I smile thanking her."Well me and Austin got in a fight the weekend we all went up to see mom and then when I came back we talked things out and while we were kissing he said he loved me and--"
"Oh my gosh!Did you say it back!?"She asks gushing over me and I giggle nodding making her squeal."Ok ok sorry get back to your story."She says patting the chair and I nod collecting my thoughts again."Ok so we we're getting along and kissing but then he starts getting really touchy and I know he wants...you know..But then Kierra came and interrupted us,after she left he was so distant so I promised him that when I got back we would do it but I don't think I'm ready.What do I do?"I finish explaining and she furrows her eyebrows thinking."He told you he loved you while you guys were messing around?"She asks trying to confirm and I nod,she sighs before rubbing her face."Are you sure he didn't say that just to get in your pants?"She asks and I frown hearing that,it's the same thing she's been saying to Aubrey and she was right."I don't think he would do that...."I say avoiding her eyes but she tries to grab my gaze again,I'm kind of embarrassed that I even brought this up."Well is he pressuring or using love against you to get you to put out?"She asks and I sigh looking up,I really need her full opinion so I'm gonna keep it a hundred percent honest."Well sometimes he kinda makes me feel bad for not doing things with him..."I say thinking back to this morning and she nods."I like Austin but don't let him make you feel like you have to do things you're not comfortable with.Do you think you're ready to have sex?"She asks and I shrug honestly not knowing.I want my first to be with who I'm gonna eventually marry cuz I see with my siblings how sex doesn't always lead to good things and it turns me off of it."I really like Austin and I want to make him happy..."
"If he's not happy without sex then he's not right for you Tay...jeez what is with all these guys trying to fuck my sisters?!"She says trying to joke and I laugh a little feeling glad for the distraction she just provided."You have Keraun and that other guy Key."I say nudging her and she laughs waving it off before laughing."I just want to forget that I ever slept with Juhahn so never bring it up again please."She jokes and I nod laughing as my phone vibrates,when I check it I see that Aubrey sent me a snap.It's a video of dad being a weirdo and I laugh showing Key,I record me and Keyonee to send back to her."Say hey Key!"I say but she rolls her eyes not saying anything,I frown deleting that and instead send her just a pic of me.

"Are you still mad at her?"I ask even though I clearly know the answer,she looks at me like "obviously" so I sigh."Key she's going through some things so maybe ease up on her?"I suggest tossing my phone to the side and she scoffs."Oh for real?Going through things?Like what deciding on whether to fuck Bryson now or tomorrow."She says snickering and I frown,she's being too harsh right now instead of being supportive to Aubrey."She already had sex with him Key....and then he dumped her..."I explain trying to get her to ease up and her expression changes from spiteful to shocked."Are you serious!?When?!"She asks and I think back to what Aubrey said."They met up the Thursday after the baby shower and then he broke things off the day we all went down to Miami,after she stormed off."I say and Key frowns and I can tell she's getting angry."Let me see your phone."She says and I hand it to her,she taps through it until I see that she's calling Aubrey.

"Hey Tay."Aubrey says into the phone and I just sit back and let them talk."Aubrey it's me."
"What do you want Keyonee?"She asks and I hear the frown in her voice,Key sighs."Taylor told me what happened with Bryson."She says and I suck in my bottom lip as I wait for her to answer."Ok yea,he fucked and dumped me.You were right,you happy?"She asks sniffing and I'm pretty sure she's crying which makes me frown."I'm not happy to see my little sister hurt.I was telling you that to prevent this from happening cuz you deserve more than that T."She says softening up and Aubrey sniffs again."Thanks Key...I'm sorry."She apologizes but Key shakes her head."No don't be sorry I'm sorry....I'm gonna fucking kill him!"Key says angrily but Aubrey laughs,I smile at the two of them cuz I love when they makeup."Mom and dad are letting me go on his tour so when he comes to Dallas we can both fuck him up."She jokes but I can tell they both aren't treating it as a joke."You're still going on his weak ass tour?"She insults and they both snicker making me laugh,my sisters together are kind of evil but I wouldn't want them any other way."I love you T, ok?"
"I love you too Key."Aubrey says and I can hear her smiling over the phone."What about me guys?"I joke and Key hugs me as Aubrey laughs."We love you too Tay!"
"Yea sisters for life!"Aubrey yells and we bust out laughing.