Taylor

"I'll be in Texas to play Dallas in three months."I tell Keyonee while we're on facetime with each other."Yea I'll have bought the place by then."She says with a permanent frown and that makes me sad,I hate seeing her so upset.She told me everything that happened with Corey and I felt so bad that I couldn't be there for her."I'm gonna cheer you up."I say and she laughs a little bit which is a good sign."Please do."She says and I smile at her."Being in Miami always cheers you up,when we go this weekend we can go to the beach."I suggest and she shrugs,she loves the beach so I know that'll do the trick."I'm only gonna be there two days,I have work on Monday."
"Your leaving Sunday night?"I ask and she nods looking away from the camera."I'm leaving on Monday....Key?"I ask playing with my hair and she nods for me to continue."Wassup Tay?"
"Should I ask Austin to come?"I ask biting my lip and she looks surprised."Are y'all getting serious?"She asks and I shrug,I'm serious about him."I think so...I really like him and I want mom and dad to meet him."I say and she smiles genuinely."Go for it....I'm happy for you Tay."She says and I smile back."Thanks Key...Aubrey was telling me about y'alls fight,are you guys ok?"I asks and she sighs,her and Aubrey don't mix well sometimes."She was going on and on about Bryson Tiller and it was annoying."
"Sorry I feel like that's what I'm doing."I say feeling bad but she shakes her head."No you're not Tay,she didn't ask how I was doing she just started talking about her problems.I tried to give her advice but when I did she got mad!I haven't talked to her since though."She says and I nod understanding."Well you guys can talk things out this weekend,she got into it with Trey too."I say remembering and Keyonee nods like she already knows."Yea he told me...she's so spoiled."She gripes and I giggle."A little bit but you gotta love her."I say and Keyonee laughs with me.

We talk about whatever until I hear my doorbell ring."Should I hang up?"Key asks and I shake my head not wanting to end our conversation."It's probably Trey, he got back in town this morning."I say getting up and she nods,I open the door but instead of Trey it's Austin."Hey Austin."I say as he pulls me into a intimate hug."Hey Taylor."He says once I pull away,he follows me inside and closes the door behind him."Um this is my sister Keyonee."I say showing him the phone and she waves at him."This is Austin Key."I say and she nods laughing,he gives her the cutest smile so I cheese at him."You're the second family member I've met,I'm moving up!"He jokes earning a laugh from her."Ok I'm gonna go,it was nice meeting you Austin."
"Same here."He says flashing another smile and she waves again."Ok bye Taylor,love you."She says and I smile,kissing at the phone."Love you too,bye."I say and she hangs up.

"I forgot you were coming."I say putting my phone down and he puts his arm around me as we walk to the couch."I was gonna call but I said fuck it."He says and I giggle looking up at him."I haven't seen you since that horrible dinner."He jokes and I laugh but stop myself."They broke up."I say frowning and he shrugs,Trey sounded so upset when he told me."I expected it,Kierra completely shut down after that girl came around."He says and I nod sucking in my whole bottom lip."Don't do that."He says and I look up confused."Don't do what?"
"Don't do that with your lips,I can't control myself."He says bringing his hand to my face and pulling me closer to kiss me,he's the best kisser I've been with but I've only kissed two other guys so...

He pushes me back gently and I let him,he's been getting more and more touchy lately but I don't mind.The way he touches me gives me butterflies.His other hand goes to my thigh and he pulls me closer,he hovers over me while still kissing me and I put my arms around his neck.He pulls away to look at me and I touch my lips.He shifts a little bit and I don't realize how close we are to the edge of the couch until we fall off.We both look at eachother and end up laughing.When I lift up off the floor the big t-shirt I'm wearing slips down so my shoulders are exposed.I look at him still laughing but he's staring at me lustfully.

"What?"
"You're so sexy and you're not even trying."He says and I look away blushing.He leans foward and just brushes his lips against mine which drives me crazy,he smiles before helping me up."C'mon."He says and leads me to my room,I'm a little hesitant but I let him.When we get to the bed he lays me down on the bed and starts kissing me,he's a little more aggressive now and I'm surprised I like it.He reaches for my shirt and I pull away breathing sharply."I'm not ready...."I say and he searches my eyes for a sec until he sees I'm serious."C'mon Taylor...."He says rubbing my thigh but I shake my head and push him off."I'm sorry...."I say feeling the need to apologize but he shakes his head."It's fine...are you a virgin?"He asks and I nod thinking its obvious."I really like you though Taylor,I just wanted to show you."He says and I lick my lips,nodding."I really like you too Austin."I say smiling and he smiles back before kissing me again."Do you want to go to my mom's baby shower with me this weekend?"I blurt out and he laughs at my outburst."I would love to but I got to work."He says and I wish he could but I understand."That's fine..."
"You sure?"He asks holding my hand and I nod."You want me to meet your parents?"He teases and I nod without hesitation."As what?"
"As...as my boyfriend?"I ask hopefully and he laughs kissing my cheek as I cheese at him."I finally get to claim your fine ass.You want to go out?"He asks and I shrug feeling my cheeks burning."Where?"
"Wherever couples go?"He asks laughing ruffling his hair and I laugh getting up."Ok let's go."I say and he follows me out of bed....

"Austin don't let go!"I yell at him and he just laughs moving us around the skating rink,he took me skating even though I told him I can't skate.In Miami skating isn't an everyday thing like it is in Atlanta so I've never learned."Taylor,baby,it's ok..."He says smiling and I try and calm down,he's going backwards as he's pulling me along."You keep going faster, you're scaring me!"I say and he laughs before slowing down and bringing me closer to him."How's this?"He asks holding me loosely by my waist and I put my arms around his neck as we go around the rink at a slow pace."This is much better...."I say smiling and he tries to kiss me,I look down so his lips can't touch mine.Even though I like kissing him I don't want to do any of that in public,I hate when people stare it gives me anxiety so I try to not draw attention to myself.

"Kiss me Tay."He says with a smile playing on his lips and I lick my lips before shaking my head."Why not?"
"No PDA."I say without meeting his eyes and he uses his finger to lift my head."What'd you say?"He asks and I suck my whole bottom lip in like I normally do."No PDA Austin."I repeat and he frowns before putting some distance between us."Then I guess I'm a go super fast until I get some PDA."He says mocking me and we start moving fast around the rink."Austin stop,please!"I say trying not to yell but I'm so scared I start shrieking,I know he's not gonna stop."Ok ok!"I say and he starts slowing down,once we're almost stopped I lean in and peck his lips.He puts his arm around my waist and deepens the kiss,I pull away and wipe my lips as he smiles at me."You hungry?"He asks and I just nod,he helps me off the rink and we go get something to eat.

"I'll be right back."I tell Austin as I take off my skates."Where you going?"
"The bathroom."I say and he nods before I walk away,I find the bathroom and quickly check myself out in the mirror before leaving.

"Hey...What's your name?"This guy asks me as soon as I step out the bathroom."Me?"I ask meeting his eyes and I see it's this dark skin guy that has been looking at me since we got here."Yea baby what's your name?"He repeats and I look away towards where Austin is sitting."Taylor."
"My name's Jordan...I was wondering if I could get your number,you're fine as hell."He says and I give him a small smile,appreciating the compliment."Thanks but I have a boyfriend."I say trying not to smile at the fact that I have a boyfriend."Oh that white boy over there?"He asks and I frown at but nod."Yea...He's been waiting on me so I'm gonna go back to him now."I say trying to walk away but the guy grabs my wrist."Just let me get your number and when you're done with him you can come fuck with a real nigga."He says smirking at me and I pull my hand away hard."No thank you."I say before quickly walking away and going back to Austin.

"What's up?"He asks me when I sit next to him and I look back over at the guy who's now sitting with his friends."This guy just asked for my number and when I said no he grabbed my wrist."I say and Austin frowns before getting up."Where is he?What guy?"He asks looking around the entire room and I grab his arm."Don't worry about it Austin...It's not a big deal."I say trying to get him to sit down and let it go."Taylor he shouldn't have touched you."
"I know but I handled it so please drop it."I plead and he looks at me before sighing."Let's go."He says without looking at me and I'm confused."C'mon."He says again looking down at me and I get up just as he starts walking away.I catch up to him and we get in his car,we drive in silence the whole way and I feel the tension.
****
Check out my story The Reunion!!!