Trey

"I told you I have to leave six Kierra."I say standing in the doorway watching her pack."Ok?And?"
"And you need to hurry up cuz we we're supposed to leave an hour ago."I say and she rolls her eyes making me shake my head,she's literally been packing since last night and it's annoying me.I'm skipping practice today so we can drive up to Kentucky and see her dad but I have to leave at six cuz I have a game and practice tomorrow,Kierra is staying the weekend.I just leave the room to avoid a fight and go to the kitchen cuz I'm hungry.I'm bout to start making eggs but decide I'm too lazy and would rather buy something on the way,I go back to our room to ask Kierra what she wants to do.

"Kierra."I say to get her attention and she doesn't look at me but I see her roll her eyes."What Trey?"She snaps and I know she's annoyed with me,I don't want this to carry over to the car ride so I wanna just squash this."Baby I'm sorry,do you need help?"I offer but she sighs shaking her head as she zips up her last suitcase."I'm done...What was your question?"
"Do you wanna eat here or buy something?"I ask going over to her and picking up her bags,she shakes her head grabbing her purse off the bed."We're already late let's just stop somewhere."She says and I nod letting her walk ahead of me,she starts saying something to me but I can't stop looking at her ass...Damn!I love when she wears leggings and she knows that,she has on leggings,a crop top,and a pair of my dad's signature shoes.

"Trey."She says and I look down at her,snapping me out my thoughts as we're in front of her car."I said thank you..."She says fidgeting from one foot to another and I cheese before putting her bags in the trunk."Your welcome,you look good Kierra..."I say holding her waist and she laughs putting her hands on mine."We have to go."
"You're right but I really want to fuck you right now and I won't see you till Wednesday."I say moving one hand to her ass and she bites her lip thinking it over."We have to be quick though..."She says giving in and I laugh opening the door to the backseat."Aight get in."I say dead ass and she looks at me crazy,nobody has time to go back upstairs to the bed room."Trey."She says and I laugh patting her butt,it's so cute when she says my name."C'mon we gotta be quick."I say helping her into the backseat and she groans before laughing and I get in after her."You're crazy..."
"Yea but you love it so strip."I order and she bites her lip as she slips her pants off,I look around the parking lot as she does that to make sure no one is around.I'll be damned if someone gets a free show.

She's about to lower herself onto me and I realize Ion have a condom...Which isn't that big deal to us honestly,we haven't been using condoms lately but that's cuz Kierra is on the pill.This is my wife so I have no problem not pulling out,I kiss her cheek multiple times as she starts riding me slowly.
****
"Are you nervous to meet my dad?"Kierra asks pinching my cheek and I laugh swatting at her before shaking my head."Why would I be nervous?That he won't like me?"I mock her jokingly and she sucks her teeth hitting my arm."Aye if we crash it's your fault."I say but she just waves me off and starts playing in her hair."When you gon take those out?"I ask talking about her extensions and she laughs shrugging."Ion know probably Monday or Tuesday.I want to get some braids but Ion know.Should I?"She asks looking at me and I think about it before nodding."Braids hold up nicely in bed."I say cracking myself up and she laughs,even though that was a joke I'm really serious.

"Are we almost there?"She asks whining and I lick my lips looking around us and it looks like we're getting closer.We've been in Kentucky a while so it's about time."We're close..."
"Trey?"Kierra says asking for my attention and I glance at her making a sound for her to continue."Don't say you love me in front of my dad."She says not looking at me and I frown glancing at her."Why not?I thought he was chill."
"He is,he just doesn't like that...when a boyfriend says he loves me.His point is that if you love me then we should already be married."She says rolling her eyes and I laugh a little,Ion give a damn if he doesn't like it and if he questions me I'll lie and say I already bought a ring.