Keyonee

"Stop cleaning and just come chill with me."Keraun says to me from the living room and I shake my head,I came over to his house and offered to cook something for him but his kitchen is a mess!I can't cook like that so I started cleaning up a little bit but he wants me to stop,he comes into the kitchen after I don't answer and takes the sponge out my hand."I didn't hire a maid Key,I invited my girl over."He says and I sigh before smiling,I notice how he doesn't call me his girlfriend and I'm grateful for that.We haven't put a title on this but neither of us is fucking with anyone else."Come on..."
"Fine.I was just tryna help..."I say and he nods laughing,he leads me back to the couch he was sitting on and we sit close to each other.

"Have you found any places you like?"He asks playing in my hair and I scoff shaking my head."I'm just tryna find a place I can afford, fuck if I like it or not."I say half jokingly and he nods chuckling."If you need money I got you Key."He offers but I sigh shaking my head again,I don't want to borrow his money it wouldn't feel right."I might just ask my dad...I really don't wanna do that though,I still haven't told them I was tryna move."I say and he looks at me crazy but I understand why,I've been basically preparing for a move for almost 2 months and haven't told anybody but Taylor and Faith."When you gonna tell em?After you move?"He asks and even though he's being sarcastic I'm actually kinda thinking that,I know both my parents won't support this move."I mean...you a grown ass women Key,you don't need their permission."He says and I agree but the way our family is we keep eachother in the loop on everything."I know but I'd feel better if they knew and supported it."I say smiling and he laughs,we end up laughing for a while until I get a text.

"Don't answer it."Keraun says and I laugh nodding,he's moving like next week so he made me promise that when we hang out I'll stay off my phone.He doesn't think I'm really gonna end up moving to LA so he wants to spend time together."What if it's important?"
"I'm important."He says and I laugh getting on his lap,it might take me a little longer to move so I do wanna spend time with him before he leaves."You are important...at least for right now."I tease and he laughs before slapping my butt softly."Wowwww Key,I'm hurt as hell."He says and I shrug before kissing him,his hands roam my body and press in closer to him.I never knew I would like kissing him as much as I do cuz of his beard but he's a great kisser and great in bed too...better than Corey even.We get really into it and I'm just waiting for him to take me to his room but he stops kissing me."I wanna fuck but I'd rather hang out..."He says surprising me and the first thing I think about is how he must be getting sex from somewhere else.

I frown at him and he throws his hands up after I get off him."What?!"
"Are you fucking someone else Keraun?"I ask and he looks at me crazy before laughing and shaking his head."Just cuz I don't want to have sex doesn't mean I'm fucking with other girls Key.I just wanna talk to you and hang out."He says making me feel stupid for being jealous,it's good to know our relationship isn't just physical."Ok...sorry."
"At least I know you like me."He jokes leaning in and I laugh letting him kiss me,the kiss is quick and when it's over he puts his arm around me."Am I spending the night?"I ask looking up at him and he smiles making me smile,I look away from him and we both end up laughing."I want you to but I have to pack alot...if you don't mind."He says and I bite my lip shrugging,I have work by 12 and I really want to stay with him so...

"I'll stay but I have to leave for work."I say and he smiles nodding pulling me closer,I know he wants to have sex so he needs to stop fronting."What do you want to do now?"I ask and he shrugs looking at my lips,I bite them and he licks his."You want me to make you something?"I ask eagerly and he laughs."Like what?"
"Whatever you want..."I say laughing but I'm serious,as long as he has the ingredients I'll make that shit."You are wifey material!"He says hugging me and I laugh trying to pry him off of me but I can't."Give me a kiss and I'll let go."He says and I gladly kiss his lips multiple times before we start making out,we get interrupted by the doorbell ringing."Don't answer it...."I mock seriously but he starts moving off of me,I pout hugging his body trying to stop him but he just laughs and gets up holding me."Keyonee...."
"You're just gonna have to answer the door like this cuz I'm not letting go."I say holding onto him tightly and he laughs easily loosening my grip and sitting me on the couch."That was easy as fuck."He jokes going to the door and I pout laughing before pulling my phone out,I see I got a text from Juhahn.