Trey

Trey,Kierra,and Mariah in MM
****In case you didn't notice I changed Trey's character.Comment if you recognize him!****

"Daddy is so mean isn't he?"Kierra says to our new dog and I roll my eyes continuing to rub her back.Ion know how she can call me mean when I'm giving her this fye ass massage...Even though I did just smack her ass."He's so cute...Thanks for getting him babe."Kierra says looking up at me and I nod,I feel like I know why she really wanted a dog out of no where so I wasn't gonna say no to her.She got this all white Pomeranian and even though it's not that ugly I don't like dogs,I'm more of a cat guy tbh.

"That feels sooo good Trey..."She says closing her eyes and moaning slightly which turns me on."I can make you feel better..."I suggest but she just laughs making me roll my eyes.Ion know what her problem is but for the past week she hasn't been giving me none,she keeps playing it off like it's not a big deal but I can tell something is bothering her."Kierra put that damn dog on the ground."I say seeing it trying to wiggle out her arms and she groans doing so,the dog runs out the room and I suck my teeth."Stop being so mean to Otto."She says hitting my hand and I suck my teeth laying next to her."I thought it's name was Rotten."I say cracking myself up and she starts punching me which just makes me laugh even harder.

"Take these punches niggaaaa."Kierra says in this weird ass accent as she climbs on top of me and gives me more weak ass punches.I let her hit me some more until I get tired of it and grab her hands."Aight stop that shit..."I say moving her hands to my chest and my hands to her ass."Now it's my turn to hit."I say trying to lift her shirt up but she pulls it down,Otto starts barking and trying to jump up on the bed but I ignore him."Trey let me feed him real quick..."She says trying to get off me but I hold her there,now's a good time to see what's up with her.

"What's wrong Kierra?"I ask trying to get her to look at me but she's just looking at Otto."Nothing!"She says trying to smile at the dog and I can tell she's lying so I frown."For real you've been weird ever since the doctor.Talk to me baby."I say putting my hands on her sides and she sighs dropping her fake smile,she looks at me and when I think she's gonna confide in me she frowns."I said nothing is wrong Trey so leave me alone."
"Woahh you don't gotta blow up on me Kierra.I'm just tryna see what's up with you."I say trying to not get annoyed but when she rolls her eyes I feel myself getting pissed."And I said nothing's up so stop talking about it!"She says raising her voice and I suck my teeth motioning for her to get off me which she does."You know what?Ion even care that much Kierra.I'm only talking cuz your pissy mood is fucking with my libido..."I mumble that last part cuz I know it might make her mad and sure enough it does."So you only care how I feel cuz I'm not fucking you?"She asks and Ion answer instead I get on my phone and move Otto off my shoes."Answer my question Trey!"She yells and I just ignore her some more,I don't want to get angrier."Now you wanna be silent?"
"No but when I was tryna talk to you you didn't wanna talk so I'm done talking."I say once again moving Otto away from my shoes but he must think we're playing a game."Please get your dog."I say getting tired of moving him and she gets up without a word and picks him up,she walks out the room and I suck my teeth at her."Yea I'm a take my dog and get the fuck out."She says and I frown getting out of bed,I'm about to go after her but I stop myself and get back in bed.I hear the front door close and I sigh looking at the time,Ion want her to go out this late but she need to calm the fuck down.
****
"Shhh Otto."Kierra says trying to get him to stop barking but I've already woken up,I frown when I see her trying to sneak back in.I look at the time and it's fucking 1 in the morning so I'm bout to question her.

"Where you been Kierra?"I ask turning on the lamp and she sucks her teeth putting Otto in his bed."I took Otto for a walk."She says and I scoff at that lie."You took the dog out for a walk for 3 hours?!"I ask sitting up as she gets in bed,Ion know what the fuck she thinks is going on."Yea."
"You fucking around on me?Cuz you can go if you was with another nigga."I say looking her dead in her eyes cuz I'm serious as hell,she shakes her head."No I'm not cheating...I just went out."She says turning away from me and I shake my head tapping her."Out where?"I ask annoyed at her behavior and she groans turning to me."I went to see Adam..."She says and I get out of bed mad as fuck!"Trey..."
"No don't fucking say my name Kierra!You knew that shit would piss me off and you still took your ass over there!?"I ask and she sits all the way up,putting her head in her hands."I asked you if you were with another nigga and you lied to me!"I yell hitting the wall with my fist and she shakes her head."You asked if I was cheating and I'm not!"
"Then what did y'all do for 3 hours?!"I ask stopping my pacing to look her straight on,she looks up but before she opens her mouth I cut her off."And don't tell me you two were just talking!"
"We were!"She yells back and I shake my head really wanting to kill that nigga,all I'm thinking about right now is how he said she'll always run back to him...He was right."You know he likes you but you still went to him...I know you were mad Kierra if something happened just let me know right now.If I find out..."I say trailing off as I sit on the edge of the bed,if something happened we're done and that's on God.She pauses before sighing and touching my shoulder,I don't look at her but she comes to sit beside me.