Kai

Kai and Erin in MM
"Tonight's the night."I say out loud and check myself in the mirror.Tonight I'm taking Erin out and proposing to her.

On the table is the ring I bought for her,it wasn't cheap but she's the love of my life.Yea I'm young,but my parents were my age when they got married and look at them:Sucesssful,in love,5 kids,and another on the way.Dad knew my mom was the one and I know Erin is too.

Speaking of my parents,I gotta call my dad before I do this.I pull out my phone and call him,he answers out of breathe and I know he was either working out or getting busy with mom...I hope they weren't but knowing them...

"Kai I'm kinda busy right now." He says and I shake my head laughing."Doing what dad?"
"Me and your mom are fu--"He starts but I hear her hit him and he cusses."We're working out."He finishes,lying like a motherfucker, and I laugh."Where's T?"I ask but I'm guessing she's not home."She went to the movies a couple minutes ago."He says and I shake my head laughing."Y'all couldn't even wait half-an-hour." I say and he laughs."Not even 10 minutes."

After I contain my laughter I look at the clock and see I have 30 minutes to make our reservations."Dad I need your advice."I say and he stops laughing."I'm gonna propose to Erin tonight."I tell him and he's silent."What advice do you need cuz you just told me something--"
"Ok ok,I mean do you think I'm making a mistake?"I ask getting all specific,I need confirmation for my decision.

"Do you love her?"He asks and without hesitating I nod,I love the shit out of her."No doubt."
"Can you see yourself with anyone else?"He asks and I think about different scenarios before shaking my head."No,she's it."I say smiling just thinking about her."If you cheated on her and she told you she hated you and that she was pregnant would you be there for her,would you fight for your relationship?"He asks and I chuckle a little bit.He always told us to compare our relationships to him and moms,they've been through a lot and if they made it then we can too...with the right person.

"I would be there for her and do everything in my power to convince her not to leave me."I say and he laughs a little bit."Me too."He says and I hear him and mom kiss."Aight I'm bout to leave y'all to that,thanks and give mom a kiss for me...never mind." I say laughing and then end the call, I walk out my room into the living room.I still live in my apartment but I plan on me and Erin moving into a bigger place.I've asked her to move in here hundreds of times but she just won't, its always some excuse.

I get in my car and drive to her place,I'm taking Trey's advice and surprising her.She has no idea I'm coming over but I know she's home cuz I texted her earlier.I pull up in front of her apartment building and go to the 2nd floor,her floor,I take a deep breath before knocking.After 2 minutes I knock again...and then another 2 minutes goes by and I knock again.She's probably in the shower so I use the spare key she hides and open the door.

I go to her room and knock gently,I hear shuffling and whispering and scrunch my eyebrows.I open the door and see Erin with her sheets wrapped around her and some random nigga next to her.I almost throw my phone in anger,all I see is red.

"What the fuck Erin?!"I yell and she looks at me,completely blank."So you fucking this nigga behind my back?!"I yell asking her a question I can see the answer to."Look Kai I--"
"Shut the hell up with that bullshit.There's no excuses for this shit!"I yell cutting her off,I feel my breathing quickening and my chest tightening."Aye man stop yelling at her."The guy says and I snap my head at him,I charge at him and grab his neck.I feel Erin grab my arm and yell my name but I'm focused on killing this guy.I stop when Erin uses both hands to pull me off of him.

I fling Erin off me and stare her down."Get out."I say without looking at him but he knows I'm referring to him.He grabs his clothes and leaves,I wait until I hear the front door close to talk to her."How long?"I ask and she doesn't answer making me even angrier."How long?!"I ask again,this time screaming."A couple months."
"Fuck."I cuss under my breathe.

"Why Erin?!I thought you loved me.."I say almost crying,this is the worst feeling in the whole fucking world man...."I do I just I--"She says not being able to find the words to explain herself,nothing she says can make this ok."I was gonna propose to you tonight Erin...I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you."I say and she covers her face before reaching for my hands."We can still be together baby,I'm sorry--"
"Don't touch me!"I yell jerking back."I can't believe you would do this to me.I give you everything and I love you so much."I say getting even more upset,I did nothing wrong to this girl and she treats me like this!?"I know I know, I love you too Kai."She says grabbing my hands again and I'm too upset to stop her,I'm thinking of all the potential reasons she would have to do this."I only want you.."She says getting on her tippy toes to kiss me,my heart tells me to keep kissing her and I do but then my brain makes me stop.

"I'm leaving."I say and she shakes her head pulling me closer to her."Cmon Kai."She says trying to get me to kiss her or hug her but I shake my head."No we're done Erin."I say walking out trying to get away from her but she follows me.She grabs my hand again I jerk away turning around."Stop,just stop ok.I don't want to yell at you I just need to go."I say basically pleading but she just moves closer."Then don't yell or say anything just kiss me again and let's make things better."She says putting her hands on my chest and I push her off with a little force.We both just look at each other and I stare at the girl I was so hellbent on marrying."Erin...."
"I'm pregnant."She tells me and I'm so caught off guard that without saying anything I walk out the apartment.I hear her yelling my name but I hurry out the building and to my car before she can catch up to me.
________________
Its backkkkk!There's already drama in the story and its the first chapter.Next chapter is Keyonee and the kids will go in order of age through the whole book.
Comment and let me know what you think Kai should do and vote your heart out.