Trey

Trey in MM
I wake up and rub my eyes before looking at the clock beside my bed."Damn."I cuss cuz I might be late for practice,if I'm late again....Coach gon bench me.I look over at Mariah sleeping even being asleep she looks good.After I dropped Tay at her place the girl from the club came over and we had a little fun....I smile remembering the night but sigh,I usually hate kicking girls out in the morning but today Ion have time to give her breakfast and shit.I tap her and after a while she wakes up and smiles at me.

"Hey Trey,I had a lot of fun last night."She says touching my chest and I smile biting my lip."Yea me too but you gotta go,I have practice in a little bit."I tell her and she nods dropping her smile slowly."Of course but I might need a ride back to my place,last night I had my roommate drive me and she's already mad at me..."She explains as I get up to find her clothes,I'm in a rush so Ion know about that."Shit can't you find another ride I'm already late."I say picking up my clothes from last night and tossing them on the chair,I'll do laundry later."I can try.."She says getting dressed and I'm on my way to the bathroom,before I close the door I go over to her and kiss her cheek.She smiles and I smile back before entering the bathroom,I would love for her to join but I'm on a time crunch.I like Mariah,she's cute and great in bed so I'm a keep her around.Definitely not my type for a relationship,not that I'm looking for one,I want a girl who isn't soft like she is.I need a girl who fights me on stupid shit and has me apologizing to her just so we can fuck it out.

I wash my face after brushing my teeth and then pick my hair out.I don't bother showering cuz I'm a shower after,10 minutes later I'm done and get dressed.I walk out and grab my gym bag and almost forget to take my phone off the charger.Good thing I turn my phone on cuz I see an email from coach telling us practice is canceled today,I suck my teeth and drop my bag.

I walk out cuz I'm hungry and see Mariah sitting on the couch,using her phone."Could you find a ride?"I ask and she nods looking away from her phone."Yea but it might be a while."
"Well tell them I'll take you,my practice got canceled."I say walking over to her and she smiles getting up."Thanks Trey."She says hugging me and I smile before picking her up.She's like 2 feet tall and probably less than 140,I pick her up effortlessly.I kiss her hard and start walking to my room,I guess I have time to take a shower now...

After me and Mariah got out the shower she insisted on making breakfast and I didn't complain.We ate but didn't talk about much,we had nothing to talk about so I played Pool with Taylor while I ate.She ended up beating me three times in a row and I got mad and stopped playing.When we were both done eating we left my place and headed towards hers.

I pull in front of her apartment and reach to open my door but she stops me."You don't have to come up,my roommate's up there so we can't do anything. " She says and deep down I was hoping we would get to do something,Ion know when I'm a see her next so I'm tryna get my hits in."I was just tryna walk you to your door like a gentleman."I lie and she smiles looking like she really believes me."Ok let's go."When I get out I come over to her side and she holds my hand,I slip my hand out of her grip immediately."Ion like holding hands sorry."I say and she nods frowning,we walk to her apartment door and she reaches in her purse to get her key.I step in when she opens it and it looks like no one's here so I back her into the wall and kiss her."Ion see your roommate."I say and she smiles as she bites her lip,she grips my arms tightly."I guess she went out...want to see my room?"She flirts and I smile nodding,I pull her closer to me and she moans."Girrrrlll let's go."I say making her laugh and she pulls me to a room beside the front door.

2 hours later

I ended up falling asleep but when I woke up Mariah was knocked the fuck out,I fucked the shit out of her so she need to nap.I put my clothes on and text her that I'm leaving so she'll see it when she wakes up.I open her door as quiet as possible but almost yell when I bump into this girl.

"What the fuck is Trey Willis doing here?"She asks and I'm just eyeing the fuck outta her,she's fine as hell!She short but not as short as Mariah,she's gorgeous as fuck,and from where I'm standing her body is amazing."Hello?"She asks snapping her fingers in my face and I snap out of it and smile at her."Hey I'm Trey."I say reaching my hand out and she hesitates before taking it."I know who you are but why are you here?"She asks and I laugh looking at Mariah's door,she should get the message."You know me but Ion know you,let me get your name first."I say without answering her question."Kierra."She says and I lick my lips,that's a good name to moan."Nice to meet you Kierra."I say stepping a little closer and she doesn't say anything as she looks at my chest."To answer your question I'm a friend of Mariah's and--"
"Of course you are.."She says stepping back and I realized I said the wrong thing."Well it looks like you were trying to leave so..bye."She says and tries to walk away but I grab her hand to stop her,I need her number."I was thinking me and you could get to know each other a little bit."I say smiling and she looks down at her hand that I'm still holding."I have a boyfriend.."She says slipping her hand out and in my head I suck my teeth."Damn."I cuss quietly,of course she's taken but I might be able to get her to reconsider with some time."Well I'm sorry to waste your time Kierra,maybe I'll see you around."I say and she slightly nods letting me out the apartment."Maybe."
________//
Commennnntttttttt