Taylor

Austin in MM

"Tay what time am I picking you up?"Austin asks and I look up at him.He's standing in my doorway holding his charger in his hand,he left it here last night and came over to get it."Your picking me up?"
"Yea that's what a date is supposed to do."He says as a smile plays on his lips."Your my date?"I ask batting my eyelashes and he pulls my elbow to get me closer to him,he smiles down at me making me look away."Hell yea I'm your date...a pretty girl like you needs a date to her birthday party."He says and I laugh bitting my bottom lip,I really want him to kiss me but I don't want to do it.

"Kiss me Taylor."Austin says reading my mind,his lips inches from mine, but I shake my head."Why not?"He asks laughing and I have to resist the urge to run my fingers through his hair and kiss him.

"I don't want to kiss you first."I pout confessing and he rolls his eyes playfully before kissing me."I need you to stop being so shy."He says and I just shrug,biting my lip.He's always telling me to be more outgoing especially with him.Since our first date we've been seeing eachother more and more and today I guess he's gonna be my date to me and Trey's party.We're also having a double date with Trey and Kierra tomorrow and I'm excited.This is the first double date me and Trey are going on ever and it makes me happy that we're both seeing someone we care about.

"Ok so what time?"He asks again and I think as I play with the hem of his shirt."Maybe 8:30 or 9..."I suggest and he nods,I drop his shirt and look at him."Maybe I'll come over earlier and we can hang some more?"He asks cupping my face and I nod smiling,it's like I can't say no to him."Ok I'll text you."
"You better."I say teasing him and he laughs."I meant when I get here Tay."He says and I look away feeling a little silly."Oh...."
"I'm just teasing Taylor,I'll text you when I get home."He says and I gently nudge him before nodding."Alright if I don't leave now I'll never leave."He jokes and I gently push him again,this time towards the door, even though I don't want him to leave.Once he leaves and I lock the door,I go to pick out what I'm wearing tonight...

*****

"Ok I'm ready, I'm ready."I say opening my door and stepping out,Austin has been waiting in the living room and has been pestering me about being late."Fina--"He says turning to look at me but instead looks me up and down."You look great Tay."He says getting up and coming over to me, I'm wearing a white two-piece bodycon dress with my red bottom Louis Vuittons.I have in my hand a matching clutch and gold jewelry.I got my weave back in and it's bone straight,I also have on the most make-up I've had on since prom night.Austin looks me up and down once more so rather than wait for him I start towards the door."Let's go before we're late Austin."I say and he follows closely behind me.

"My car's over here babe."He says putting his hand on my lower back to guide me,I grin at the use of the word.We get in his car and he starts the drive to venue,I have no idea where it is but I'm guessing Austin does.I didn't really have a hand in any of this,Trey planned it all."Is the air all right?What about the music?"Austin asks nervously and I giggle nodding,Ion know why he's acting like this but it's cute.

"It's fine Austin don't worry."I say assuring him and he looks at me before laughing."I'm sorry but you're making me flustered."He says jokingly and I laugh."How?"I ask and he turns down the music a little bit."You're just so beautiful and tonight you just look so sexy..."He says setting my cheeks on fire.He looks over and, seeing my expression, laughs."Stop laughing at me!"I say hitting his thigh gently but he just laughs some more."I know you like it when I compliment you."He says and I don't disagree,I do like it but it's foreign to me."I like it I'm just not used to it from anyone other than my family."I mumble,voicing my thoughts, and he frowns."You deserve to hear how beautiful you are day and night."He says and I smile looking at him."Thanks."
"I don't know how you're not taken yet Tay..."He says shaking his head as we pull into the lot,I want him to claim me but I guess he's not ready."I'm just waiting for the right guy I guess."I say throwing a hint but he just looks at me,I have to look away from his strong gaze.He gets out and opens my door for me and holds my hand as he leads me into the club.As soon as we get in I greet some people but I'm really looking for Trey and Kierra."Do you se--"I start but stop when Austin points into the crowd,I turn to see Trey coming towards us gently dragging Kierra behind him.I smile when I see him and he pulls me into a hug but as soon as he pulls away his arm is back around Kierra."All white twins!"Trey jokes and I laugh,the party theme is all black except us in white.