Kai

"You so fucking sexy....."I say to Erin as I grip her waist,she bites her lip touching my bare chest.All I have on is my boxers and she's in her underwear."I wish we could...."She says and I nod agreeing with her,we haven't had sex in like 10 months and we both craving it.If I'm being honest though...Trystan was the best sex I've ever had so I haven't been missing too much the past couple months.

"Well you could always give me a little something..."I suggest and she rolls her eyes laughing."I wouldn't get nothing out of it though."She says teasing and I smile hugging her,I kiss her cheek which makes her giggle."Nah just the satisfaction of making me--"
"Stop.I was gonna do it but if you keep talking I might just go back to bed."She says moving off me and further down the bed,I laugh biting my lip.She pulls my boxers down and immediately starts giving me top.When we were together she would do this all the time but Trystan didn't like to...I should probably stop thinking bout Trystan while I'm with Erin.

"You like this?"She asks looking up at me and I smile nodding,she smiles before continuing and I start feeling it.."Fuck..."I cuss grabbing at her hair and she smiles placing a kiss on me.She keeps going,getting faster and faster,I'm almost there when a loud cry comes from across the hall.

"Shoot."Erin says stopping and my eyes pop open."Erin finish..."I beg but she's already off the bed grabbing a shirt to put on."Sorry baby but I have to go to her."She says and I nod waving her out the door,I love that she's being a good mom but I need to finish this.I get up and take my ass to the bathroom to take care of business.

"She good now?"I ask coming out to see Erin on the bed holding Chrissie and she nods keeping her eyes on her."She just got woken up...I think she had a bad dream or something.She almost asleep though."She says and I nod putting some shorts on before laying beside them."Sorry about leaving before we finished but after she's down..."
"Nah it's cool baby.I already tool care of it."I say and she looks at me before laughing.I smile watching her rock Christiana to sleep,I put my finger in her open hand and she squeezes hard as her eyes pop open.Erin groans but I can't help but smile as she looks at me,she starts whimpering so I reach for her."Sorry Erin.."
"Don't worry about it,I like seeing her with you.."She says and I cheese kissing her gently before putting my full attention on Christiana.She seems so interested in me that she doesn't want to go back to sleep and I'm loving it honestly,she usually all over Erin but right now it's the opposite.

"I'm her favorite now."I say teasing Erin and she laughs rolling her eyes."Ok then you put her to bed Mr.Favorite."She says getting under the covers and I laugh slowly getting up,I go across the hall to the nursery.

"Go to sleep baby girl...."I say lowly as I watch her eyes slowly go down.After a minute or so she's knocked out and she smiles briefly in her sleep which is so cute."I love you so much Christiana."I say lowly before placing a kiss on her forehead,after I make sure she doesn't wake up from that I lay her in the crib.I turn the nightlights off and leave the room to return to my gorgeous girlfriend.When I get in the room she's asleep so I just slide under the covers beside her,she turns to face me as I turn off the lamp."That was quicker than I thought."
"I got skills with the baby,baby."I joke and she laughs cuddling with me,I wrap my arms around her and she looks up at me without saying anything."What?"I ask smiling and she returns my smile,shaking her head."Nothing...I just love you."
"I love you too Erin."I say letting her kiss me."Aight I need sleep before Chrissie wakes up again."She says and I nod loosening my grip on her."Goodnight."She says turning around and I move one of my hands to her ass."Night."
******
"What am I gonna say to her?..."I say to myself as I look in the mirror,it's around 8 in the morning and I'm legit freaking out.I have a doctors appointment for my knee and Trystan might be there...she's supposed to be cuz she's my trainer but considering everything....