Trey

Deja and Joseph in MM
"Talk to me...Ion like seeing you cry."I say stepping closer to her and wiping her tears,she sniffs shaking her head."I just...I know you didn't do anything wrong but I'm sad cuz I wanted to give you your first child...your first son..."She says looking away and I smile pulling her into a tight hug."That's why I love you Kierra and you will have my first child cuz I know he's not mine.Look,Deja will be here later and we'll get to the bottom of this.She's not like some of these other girls I was with,she's reasonable...We'll get a paternity test."I say trying to get her to calm down,I don't want this child to be mine and I know that sounds horrible but I'm praying he's not.I hope Deja finds his dad so me and Kierra can move past this.

"I love you so much Trey..."She says into my chest and even though it's muffled I hear her.I smile rubbing her back and I wish I can hold her a little longer but the baby starts crying."The baby is crying..."She says pulling away from me and I wipe her face,I lean down and kiss her gently before going over to the baby.I carry him and as soon as I touch him he calms down,I chuckle a little bit sitting down and Kierra sits beside me.

"What's his name?"She asks playing with his feet and I think back to the note."Joseph."I say and he seemingly smiles when he hears his name."He's cute..."Kierra says smiling slightly and I nod agreeing."How old do you think he is?"
"Probably only a couple months...he doesn't even look a year-old."She says and he starts giggling which makes both of us laugh.He starts reaching towards Kierra as he whimpers so I assume he wants her to hold him."Trey..Ion know.."She starts protesting and I laugh passing him to her,she frowns but as soon as she has him her maternal instinct kicks in."You're so good at that."I compliment,watching her handle Joseph with such ease."I used to babysit all the kids in my neighborhood."She says smiling at him and he smiles back,I cheese at the sight cuz I want this in the near future."You look good holding a baby,baby."I say laughing,rubbing her arm and she just glances at me."Whatever Trey."She says rolling her eyes and I laugh kissing her cheek hard.

"What are we gonna feed him anyways?"I ask sitting back and changing the channel."She didn't leave any food or diapers or anything?"
"Actually there was a bag out there..."I say rubbing my chin and she sucks her teeth swatting at me."Go get it its probably a diaper bag!"She says pushing me and Joseph giggles,I get up and go to the door.I open the door and the bag is sitting right outside the door where I saw it,I bring it in and set it on the table."Open it baby."Kierra says holding Joseph in one hand and I unzip the bag to reveal diapers,wipes,clothes,and food.

"Wow I thought this was supposed diaper bag not a baby survival bag."I joke being lame and she laughs playfully."That was a bad joke Trey."She says looking up at me and I laugh shrugging."I know but I still made you laugh."I say bringing the bag over and taking my seat beside her."So what are we gonna do the rest of the day?"I ask pinching Joseph's cheeks as he looks between us."We're gonna stay home and take care of this cutie."She coos and I laugh even though that doesn't appeal to me.I only stay home when I want alone time with Kierra but with Joseph here that's not gonna happen."This is one of my few days off and I'm a be home the whole day?"
"You're the one who wants a baby so you better get used to days like this...And I'll be damned if you ever try and leave me alone with our baby."She says threatening me and I smile at the idea of our future kids."We can go to the park or something right?"I ask hopefully and she nods moving Joseph to her shoulder."Do you know any parks around here?"She asks and I shrug before shaking my head,what I look like going to a park?"I can look one up..."
"We need a stroller too cuz we can't hold the car seat the whole time."She says and I snap my fingers knowing where we can get one."My friend Keegan has a son who's about a year old,we can swing by and ask to borrow it.He lives like five minutes away."I say and she nods as Joseph starts whimpering,I reach for him and she complys."Hey buddy...we're gonna go to the park."I say to him and he stops crying to stare at me."I got that magic touch."I say smirking and Kierra laughs pulling her phone out."I hope you're not recording me..."I say playing with Joseph and she giggles,I know she is but Ion really care."I'm a send it to Taylor."She says hiding behind her phone and I laugh shaking my head."Go 'head..."I say focused on Joseph,he's a cute ass baby honestly.He starts crying a little bit so I get up and walk around to calm him down."This is so cute!"Kierra squeals and I look at her,I feel Joseph turn to look at her too."Oh my gosh!Look at his face!I just wanna pinch his cheeks bring him over here Trey!"She says and I laugh bringing him over to her,I trade her the baby for her phone and see she's still recording."Now look who's getting recorded."
"As long as I look cute it's fine."She says smiling at the camera and I bite my lip at her."You look sexy fuck being cute..."I say and she looks at me flirtatiously before cracking up.
"What?"I ask not getting the joke and she continues to laugh."Taylor is gonna hear all that!"She says and Joseph laughs at her laughing which makes me laugh."Sorry Tay!"I say turning the phone to show me,I quickly end the video and toss Kierra's phone on the couch."Ok let's go I'm tired of being confined between these walls!"I yell being extra and Kierra laughs as Joseph watches me with his mouth open."Ok I'm a put him in the car seat,grab the diaper bag."She says getting up and I frown looking at the bag on the couch."I'm a look like a bitch carrying that."
"Stop cussing in front him and I already told you Ion like when you use that word."Kierra says and I suck my teeth picking the bag up,I wait for her to finish."You use bitch all the time though."I say as she picks up the carseat and heads towards the door."I only use it when I'm mad..."She says but I know she's lying,she uses it when she's joking around all the time."Whatever just walk Kierra."I say laughing and she rolls her eyes before doing so."And stop rolling your eyes at me or else."I say and she turns to look at me,she puts Joseph down and I look down at her."Or else what?"
"I'm a tear that ass up."I say grabbing her waist tightly,I know she likes when I get a little aggressive."You know who's boss so stop that shit."I say looking her dead in her eyes and she bites her lip as she nods."Sorry baby..."She says kissing me and I smile against her lips before it gets heated."We gotta go..."I say between kisses and she nods continuing to kiss me.She gives me one last kiss before pulling away and I smile at her now slightly swollen lips."I love you."
"I love you more."She says smiling but I shake my head cuz that's not possible."C'mon..."She says picking the car seat back up and I look at a now sleeping Joseph.I see her struggle to carry the car seat so I reach for it only for her to pull back."Let me help Kierra."I say smiling but she shakes her head pouting."I got it..It's not that heavy."She says but I can tell she's lying so I take the car seat from her,she locks the door pouting."You're so fucking cute..."I say trying to hide my smile and she looks up at me cheesing."C'mon."I say smacking her ass one good time and she yells."Trey!"She says hitting my arm and I laugh."Ok stop I'm sorry."
"Save that shit for the bedroom...."She says before walking off and I just stare after her sexy ass.As soon as Deja comes to get Joseph I'm getting in them guts man!
****
"I feel like I should've changed..."Kierra says frowning and I shake my head as I push the stroller holding Joseph."Why would you say that baby?"
"All these moms are looking at me weird."She says and I laugh noticing a couple stare at her.I like what she has on,a pair of jeans that show off her ass and a crop top.Agreed it isn't very mom like but Kierra isn't a mom so fuck them."Maybe they just looking cuz they saw some people take pictures of us?"I say hopefully but she shakes her head."Nah I can tell when a bitch is hating..I lived with Mariah for months."She says and I start cracking up,I hear Joseph giggle from inside the stroller."You a whole nut Kierra!"I say wiping some tears and she laughs looking at me,we continue to walk through the park and just have a great time.