Trey

Adam in MM

"I don't want to leave."Kierra says lifting her face from my chest and I nod continuing to play in her hair."I don't want to either."I say agreeing with her and the room falls silent.Me,Kierra,and Taylor are leaving in a hour but while they think we're packing we're just up here messing around."I have work tomorrow too."She groans and I laugh moving one hand down her body."I know what you mean I have practice at 8 in the morning."
"We could always call in sick."She suggest looking up again and I nod really considering that shit."We could... but they wouldn't let me play in the next game and you gotta get that paper baby."I say and she laughs which makes me smile."You already know."She says and now I laugh as I pat her butt."That's why I love you."I say pecking her lips but I know she wants more,she sits up and bites her lip at me."We have like an hour til we leave Trey..."
"I thought you said no sex as long we're here."I say letting her hands rub on my chest,of course I want to have sex with her but I'm gonna tease her first."Yea but...."She says putting her hands under my shirt and I hold her wrists."They waiting on us though....we shouldn't."I say not meaning any of that shit,I reach and unbutton her jeans and she giggles."Just real quick, aight?"I say helping her undress,I'm about to take my shirt off when there's a knock at my door."Damn it."I cuss handing Kierra her shirt and helping her off me."We're coming!"I yell standing up but before I get to the door Kierra stops me."Trey you're..."She says gesturing to the buldge in my pants."Just cover me."I say and she laughs stepping in front of me,I open the door and see Taylor."Wassup Tay?"I say from behind Kierra and she smiles at us."Mom made lunch so I just came to get y'all."
"Thanks,we'll be down there in a minute."I say and Kierra smiles at her,once she leaves I close the door and back Kierra into it.

"We gotta go downstairs babe."She says onto my lips and I nod but don't move,I nible on her bottom lip and she moves her hands to my head.I smirk and pull away once I hear her moan, earning a pout from her."C'mon."I say pulling her away from the door by her waist so we can get out."That shit smells good."I say once we step in the hallway and she nods agreeing,putting her small hand in mine.
*******
"We're gonna be late."I complain to my dad and he laughs patting my back."That's how women are Trey."He says and mom hits his arm."Shutup you always take longer then me."She says making me and Aubrey laugh,I'm waiting on Tay and Kierra cuz they both decided to go change before we leave.

"After y'all are gone I'll have my damn house back to myself."Dad mumbles and I suck my teeth extra loud so he gets the message."I miss having all my babies home."Mom says and I see some tears pool under her eyes."Well pretty soon you'll have another baby running around here."I say trying to make her smile and it works.I honestly can't even imagine having another brother especially one that's 21 years younger than me,I'm used to all of us being close in age and this is gonna be weird as shit.

Tay and Kierra come down the stairs carrying their bags and I get up walking over to them."Finally."I say and Taylor shrugs while Kierra rolls her eyes,they whisper something to each other and laugh."What did y'all say?"
"None of your business Trey."Kierra says making me suck my teeth as I take their bags,when I turn around I laugh shaking my head.I love that Kierra just fits in with our family and that they like her.Kierra,Tay,Aubrey, and my parents follow me outside to the car."Baby help him carry a bag."I hear my mom tell my dad and he grunts."Hell no,he got it."He says and I just laugh putting their bags in the trunk."I didn't need your help anyways old man."I joke turning around and he nods laughing."Yea but this old man could still beat your ass,so watch it boy."He says seriously and I laugh cuz I know he's playing.

"Well we should get going."I say messing with my hair and Aubrey comes over and hugs me."Bye T,love you."I say and she nods before going to Taylor and Kierra to chop it up with them,I hug my mom being careful of her belly."I love you Trey,call me when you two get home."
"Aight,love you too ma."I say and then turn to my dad,he shakes my hand before pulling me into a hug."Wife that one Trey."He says in my ear referring to Kierra and I laugh but don't say anything,marriage is a little too much to think about.After saying our goodbyes we get in the car and drive the 5 hours back home,me and Kierra drop Tay off before heading back to our apartment.