Taylor

Sydney in MM
"Aye Tay!"I hear my teammate Sydney call out to me so I turn around and smile slightly at her."We were thinking of going to dinner tonight.You down?"She asks and I think before nodding,I should make an effort to hang out with them more."Sure what time?"I ask shifting my backpack to a more comfortable position."I'll text you the info as soon as I get home."She says and I nod,she smiles at me one last time before walking away.I'm glad they invited me cuz sometimes I feel left out of their little clics.

I get in my car and drive back home listening to Anti the whole time,I'm just jamming when I feel my phone vibrate.I just ignore it cuz I figure its Sydney but when I get home and check my phone.

Sydney-8:00 Pappadeaux
-K thx I'll be there
Sydney-np glad ur coming
-:)

I smile before putting my phone to charge and then start to strip to take a shower.I put my practice uniform in my dirty laundry and grab my towel off the bed before entering the bathroom and closing the door behind me.

After freshing up I start to get dressed,I put on the black ripped jeans Aubrey gave me and a nude colored long sleeved crop top.For my shoes I put on some nude Yeezy's to match the top I'm wearing.My makeup is simple except I decided to wear lipstick tonight,I use a dark purple that came in a set my mom gave me for Christmas.I take some pictures and text Trey while I wait to leave at a good time.

-Trey I'm going out tonight
Twin- woah woah with who
-Just the team.It's a dinner
Twin- Why am I not invited if there's food involved
-Cuz its a team thing lol
Twin- At least bring me back something Tay
-Lol ok,come over tomorrow
Twin- I can't tomorrow Mariah already invited me over
-Second date?
Trey- I'm tryna see her roommate again
-You're wild...I gtg before I'm late
Twin- bye love you have fun let loose
-Lol ok love you too

I put my phone in my pocket before grabbing my keys,I drive to Pappadeaux which doesn't take too long.I park and walk into the building while fixing my hair,I didn't have time to really straighten it so Ion really like it.At the front of the restaurant is about half of my team including Sydney,I walk over smiling slightly and Sydney stops her conversation to come over to me."Hey Tay!"She says pulling me into a hug,I'm caught off guard but I don't pull away until the hug lasts too long."Where is everybody else?"I ask after waving at everyone that's already there."Late like the bitches they are."Sydney jokes and I laugh along with the rest of the girls,Sydney is clown of the team."I think we can just go sit down though."She says and me and the rest of the team nod,I pick a random seat and Sydney sits next to me.I smile at her and take out my phone to reply to Aubrey.

Out the corner of my eye I see Sydney obviously peeking over my shoulder,I look at her and she just laughs."You texting your boyfriend?"She asks and I shake my head immediately,her and Trey think alike."No it's my sister,Aubrey."   
"I bet she's as bad as you."Sydney says and I smile awkwardly before sucking my lips in."Thanks?"I say looking down and she laughs at my shyness,we chat a little until the waitress comes.

The other girls came so now everybody is here,we wanted to wait for everyone before we ordered."Can I get y'all some drinks?"The waitress asks and I look through the menu before choosing a spiked lemonade."Tay is tryna get fucked up!"This girl Carla jokes and we all laugh,mostly everybody got something with alcohol except Sydney,Matee,and Kara."Why aren't you drinking Sydney?"Damiris asks from across the table and I look at her,waiting for her answer."I have to stay sober tonight..."She say smiling before looking over at me,I just nod not really knowing what she means.

After ordering food I've already downed like 3 drinks and as the rest if the night goes on I find myself with a slight buzz,once everybody is done and we pay Ion feel safe driving home so I ask Sydney.

"Do you mind taking me home Syd?"I ask holding my head and she smiles nodding,she got a ride with Carla so she doesn't have a car to worry about."No problem Tay."She gets in the drivers seat after helping me into the passenger seat,I sit and close my eyes after telling her my address."You drank a little too much huh Tay?"She asks laughing and I nod which makes her laugh some more,after minutes of no talking I feel her looking at me so I turn."What?"I ask innocently and she shakes her head turning to face the road."Nothing...you're just so beautiful."She mumbles but I hear her,I just pretend like I didn't though.I know she's a lesbian but she can't possibly be interested in me.

We drive for like 10 more minutes and I start sobering up,I realize that we're nowhere near my house."Um my house is the other way Sydney."I say and she nods chuckling a little."I was thinking we could swing by my place first so I could pick up my practice stuff cuz I'm crashing at your place tonight.I don't really have a ride so..."She says and I nod understanding,I guess I'm taking her to practice tomorrow."Oh ok..."I say and it gets silent again,after 10 minutes we pull up in front of a nice looking apartment.Damn...I just think eyeing her place,Sydney gets out the car and comes back 5 minutes later.

Shortly after that we get to my apartment and she helps me into my place."You can sleep in that room over there Sydney."I say sleepily pointing at Trey's old room before collapsing on the chair.

"Hey!C'mon Tay you can't sleep on the couch."She says and I groan,I'm too tired to reply so she just helps me up and to my room.When I try to lay down she stops me again which annoys me."You have to change..."She says and I just lift my arms,she pauses before lifting my shirt and putting it on a chair beside her.I keep my eyes close barely staying awake and she unbuttons by jeans."You gotta stand up Tay."She says and I sigh before standing up to start wiggling out of my jeans.I open my eyes and I didn't realize how close we were,I'm looking at her face but I see her eyes scanning my body."Um Sydney?"I say still feeling buzzed and she doesn't answer at first she just bites her lip."Hmm what?"She asks looking up at me and sees me staring at her."I guess its time for bed."I say awkwardly and she nods not paying attention,I turn away but she grabs my hand."What Sy--"I say but before I can finish my sentence her lips crash onto mine and I don't know what to do.I don't want to be rude but I'm not into her like that,I gently push her off and hold back from wiping my lips."Sydney..."I say and she just stares at me lustfully before speaking."I like you Taylor."She blurts out and I sigh."I'm sorry if I led you on but I don't like you like that."I say trying to let her down easy and she frowns."Oh...Sorry."   
"Don't be sorry,honestly I'm flattered but you don't want someone like me.I have a lot of issues and--"I say trailing off not really knowing where I'm going."You don't have to make excuces Tay,its fine."Sydney tells me laughing a little and I sigh in relief."Ok cuz I don't wanna ruin our friendship."I say and she nods smiling,I hope she's not mad at me."I'll let you go to bed..."She says moving towards the door and I nod watching her go,as soon as she closes my door I put on some shorts and go to bed.Wowww I'm really surprised she likes me...I never even guessed it.