Kai

Trystan in MM
I sigh getting up from my seat to open the door,someone just knocked so I crutch over but when I open the door Trystan is in front of me."Trystan?"I say reaching for a hug but she moves past me,she's the last person I expected.

"Why are you here?"I ask and she's not looking me in my eyes,I just wait for her answer."We have an appointment today."She says and before I can say something she walks towards the living room and I follow her."I didn't expect you to come though."
"We have an appointment today so I have to come,it's what you're paying for."She says setting up her workout stuff and I frown,she's just being so nonchalant."Can we talk?"I ask as she begins checking my knee,she doesn't answer so I continue."I kno--"
"I don't want to talk Kai so would you mind leaving me alone and letting me work."She says snapping at me,shutting me up and I frown,the rest of the session its silent.

"I'll see you on Thursday."Trystan mumbles trying to leave but I pull her to the couch."We're talking."I say adamantly and she pouts but doesn't object."Why are you mad at me?"I ask and she still avoids eye contact,I want to hear her out so I can defend myself."I'm not mad I just don't want any trouble,obviously you and your girlfriend are working things out and--"She says shrugging and my face twists up in disgust,I am done with Erin."First,Erin is not my girlfriend....anymore."I say shaking my head and Trystan looks up,ready to hear me out."Second,we're not working things out.I told her off as soon as you left."I explain but she still looks skeptical so I reach for her."I only told you to leave cuz I thought something was wrong with the baby."
"So she is pregnant?"She asks and I nod,she doesn't seem upset by that like I thought she would be."Is it yours?"She asks quietly and I nod again before shrugging,I have no fucking idea."Actually I don't know yet,we broke up cuz she cheated so...."I say trailing off and Trystan covers her mouth,looking shocked."I'm so sorry Kai."She says and I shrug,I'm honestly over this shit.Trystan pulls me into a hug which I except smiling,when she pulls away I stay close to her and she licks her lips before leaning back in slightly.I take the hint and kiss her gently,things get heated and she grabs at my curls begging me to pull her closer.Using one hand I shift her on top of me and grope her ass.She moves my hand and pulls away,I search her eyes and see discomfort."If it's yours are you gonna take care of it?"She asks breathing heavily and I'm confused,Ion know what she's talking bout I just want some action."What?"
"Are you gonna take care of the baby if he or she is yours?"She asks repeating herself biting her lip and I nod."Of course!If that's my seed then I'll be there."I say being completely honest,thinking she'll like my answer,but she moves off of me.

"Is that a bad thing?"I ask half-jokingly and half-serious."No...yes...If it's one thing I hate is a guy--or girl who walks out on a kid."She says and I agree a hundred percent."But...even though I know me and you just met,I can't deal with a crazy baby momma--I don't want to deal with one."She says rambling but I catch all of it,she's sweating Erin.

"You won't have to deal with Erin if we get together...ever.That I'm sure of."I say and I mean it,right now it's a little too soon to think relationship but I want to reassure her."Is that like...are you asking me to--"
"Oh no no."I say and her face drops,I hope she didn't really think I was asking her to be my girl."I mean I just got out of a relationship and we did just meet."I say kinda chuckling and she nods letting a giggle escape."But do you want to go on a date with me?"I ask and she gives me a small smile."I guess...."She exaggerates and I laugh pulling her to me,I stare at her lips cuz I really want to kiss her and she makes it easy by kissing me.I pull away to laugh and she's blushing hard,she turns away from me."I'm sorry I don't know why I did that.I ju--"She says starting to ramble but I shut her up by kissing her again,when she pulls away she checks her phone and stands up."I gotta go Kai or I'll miss the bus."She says and I look up confused,I knew she didn't drive but I thought someone dropped her off."Bus?"
"Yea..I wrecked my car a couple months ago and haven't had enough to buy another one."She explains frowning and I get up grabbing my crutches,I'll take her fine ass home and maybe I'll get some play."Why didn't you tell me,I'll drive you."I say and she shakes her head immediately,she gets up and tries to get me to sit down."No Kai it's fine,I live like 40 minutes away and--"She says rambling some more and I laugh waving it off."That's just time for us to get to know each other."I say flashing a smile and she shrugs,cheesing."Your sure it's fine?"She asks as we start walking to the door,I nod grabbing my keys and phone."Of course it's the least I could do."I say as she opens the door for me and we leave.

::::::::::::::::::

Its short but I'll update again sooner.Check out my story The Reunion!!!Comment on some chapters!!!