Taylor

Taylor,Austin,and Tayveon in MM
"Bruh I'm fucking leaving this sorry ass team!How did we not make the playoffs!!"Dylan yells,ranting to me over the phone I just nod not really paying attention.She's upset her team just lost their last game which pushed them out of playoff contention but my mind is preoccupied.For the past week and a half my mind has been filled with everything Austin.To say I'm miserable without him is an understatement, the past couple months I've become obsessed with him.The way he makes me feel on our good days and how confident I've gotten because of him...I need him on my life but I don't know if this is a healthy relationship.On our bad days,even though we don't have too many,he makes me feel like shit and I hate him.He's reached out to me a lot of times but I need time to figure out what I want.He's the only guy I've ever loved and I gave him something I haven't and can never give anyone else.But maybe he's just supposed to be my first love and not who I'm supposed to be with the rest of my life.

"Are you listening to me?"Dylan asks and I snap out of my sad thoughts."I'm sorry..."I say just apologizing without directly answering her question."You thinking bout Austin?"She asks and I sigh nodding,of course she knows what,or who, I'm thinking about."Have you talked to him?"
"No...Hell no."I answer shaking my head,we though I miss him I'm still angry at him."Well you said you miss him so maybe just call him up and try to talk things out?"She suggests and I shrug sighing,even though I'm dreading that conversation I know it's coming.I play with my nails as I start thinking about everything again....

"Taylor!!!"Dylan yells getting my attention again and I sigh shaking my head."I'm sorry..I just.."I sigh again not being able to find the words to explain my zoning out."You gotta get back to normal Tay.You've been disconnected lately and it's starting to affect your game too.Y'all are in the playoffs you can't be acting like this...You can't keep being benched or your team not gon pull through."She says looking out for me and I completely agree with her,coach has been on my ass since that day cuz I'm not gonna lie...I've been playing like shit.Lucky for me my teammates are great so we haven't lost a game cuz of my lack of attentiveness.

"I know...I'm just gonna call him."I say unsure and she nods."Yea just get it over with..."She says and now I nod,I just gotta rip the bandaid off."Ok I'm a call you later...You still coming here next week?"
"I'll come after the playoffs,you don't need anymore distractions."She says and I can't help but giggle at her."Ok bye babe."She says making kissing noises into the phone and I actually laugh for the first time in a while."Bye Dyl."I say before hanging up,I go to my contacts and hover over Austin's name.I'm about to just call him but I get a call from Kierra,I sigh in relief at the interruption.

"Hey girly.I'm outside your door."She says and I'm immediately confused on why she's here,I don't remember us making any plans.I get off my bed and make sure I look decent before answering the door.As soon as I open the door she smiles at me and pulls me into a tight hug which I happily accept.I start getting emotional cuz I guess all I really needed was a good hug.

"Are you good?"She asks looking up at me and I nod giving her a small smile,I lead her into my apartment and close the door behind her."I'm sorry I couldn't come over sooner it's just my dad needed help moving and you've been traveling a lot..."She says and I wave her off,I completely understand why she's hasn't been over in a while."No Kierra I get it.I'm just glad you're here now."I say honestly and she cheeses at me."I didn't know you were coming over though.."
"I forgot to tell you what time but I assumed you wouldn't mind."She says and I frown cuz now I'm hella confused,she's talking like we had plans."Um...Did we have something to do?"I ask and she looks at me crazy before laughing,I just kinda giggle cuz Ion know what's funny."You told me you would go to this party with me...Did you forget?"She asks and even though Ion answer she knows I did,now that she's saying it I do remember us talking bout it a couple weeks ago."You and your brother are so forgetful with plans."She jokes and that makes me laugh a little bit,we've always been like that for real.