Kai

"How you feeling ma?"I ask her over the phone as I go into the fridge to get something to eat.I grab a donut but when I see Erin eating one I tap her,she shouldn't be eating that and she knows it."I'm fine Kai just missing you."My mom says and I smile cuz I miss her too,I would love to move back to Miami if I could just to be close to her and my dad."I miss you too but I'm coming back down soon so don't worry,I'm a bring Trystan with me too."I say and she squeals into the phone making me laugh."I can't wait to meet her Kai,I think she's a good person...from what I could tell anyways."

"Yea she's great ma,she reminds me of you."I confess and I can just imagine how hard she's smiling which makes me cheese,I love making her happy especially now when she's going through a rough time."I have to go Kai I have work in a little bit."She says and I nod sitting in the living room,I start rubbing my eye cuz its irritated."Ok ma,I'll call you when I organize my trip."I say and we say our goodbyes before hanging up,I quickly answer the texts in the group chat before eating my donut.

"You shouldn't be eating that shit Erin."I say after finishing my donut and she just rolls her eyes at me,ever since our kiss I've just been acting like it never happened."You know all that sugary shit isn't good for you or the baby."

"You're literally eating the same thing as me Kai so shutup talking to me."She says rolling her eyes at me and I frown."Don't fucking talk to me like that Erin,I'm just tryna look out for your ass cuz you always saying you're fat."I say getting pissed and she looks at me crazy as she gets up."So you don't want me to eat the donut cuz you think I'm fat?!Fuck you nigga!"She yells getting in my face and I resist the urge to push her back.Even though our argument was so insignificant we're both really hot right now,I haven't taken my medicine this morning and she's just pregnant so I know this fight won't die down any time soon.

"Get out my face with that weak shit Erin,I'm looking out for the baby."I say getting up and trying to walk away from her,she pushes me and I clench my fist trying to contain my anger as I keep walking."Yea walk away Kai!I hate you!That's why this baby isn't yours!"She yells and I turn around feeling angry and shocked that she just said that,I wasn't a hundred percent this baby is mine but she's been swearing it is so now I'm mad as hell.Ion know if she's telling the truth or just trying to get under my skin,Ion know which one I'd rather to be honest.

"Are you serious Erin?"I ask coming over to her and she rolls her eyes not answering me,when she tries to walk away I grab her hand."Get off me!"

"Is she mine or not Erin!?"I yell at her and as I wait for an answer her face twists in pain,I let go of her hand as she starts yelling."What's wrong Erin?"I ask putting my hand over her's as she's holding her stomach."It hurts Kai!"She says and I see tears squeeze through her shut eyes,I nod and start leading her out the apartment and grabbing my keys.We get to my car and I start driving fast as hell to the hospital,it's not too far but Ion know what's happening and how serious it is....

"Kai...Oh my God!"Erin says and I glance at her but when I see she has blood on her fingers I almost pass out."Oh shit!Shit!"I cuss speeding up and she starts sobbing,we pull into the hospital and I start praying for the baby...and Erin."We need a doctor!"I yell walking in holding Erin and immediately the nurses are on us,they get her on a stretcher and I try to follow them."You can't follow her Mr.Willis..."A nurse that has attended to us tells me and I run my hands through my curls sighing."Is she gonna be okay?The baby?"I ask and she pats my back attempting to ease my worry I guess."We'll try our best..."She says and I really can't believe this is happening,I feel guilty as fuck right now cuz I was making her mad.I take my ass to the waiting room and...wait,I text my family,Erin's sister,and Trystan to let them know what's happening.I immediately get a call from Trystan and I answer it scratching my beard.