Taylor

"How does this look?"I ask Austin showing off this red fit and flare dress to Austin,we're in a dressing room at the mall cuz I need a dress for tonight.His parents are in town so I'm meeting them over dinner,I'm nervous and I really wanna make a good first impression so I'm buying a new dress."You look good."He says looking up from his phone and I roll my eyes."You've said that about all them."I say walking over to him and turning around so he can unzip me.He laughs standing up and after he unzips the dress I stop it from falling off completely.When I try and walk away he holds me by my waist and kisses the top of my ear."You look great in everything so just choose one so we can go."He says and I smile nodding,when he lets me go I walk towards my clothes."Get the white one you look good in white."He says and I smile hard with my back to him."Thank you."

I let the dress fall to the floor leaving me in only my underwear and he bites his lip at me making me roll my eyes."You're not supposed to be in here anyways so stop."I tease putting my clothes back on and he laughs coming over.I find the white dress he's talking about and grab that along with my phone and purse,he carries the pile of rejected dresses out the room for me.After I pay for the dress we go to the food court cuz Austin said he's starving.

"You sure you don't want to eat babe?"He asks me and I smile nodding as he continues eating."I'm good thanks."I say and he nods,he's eating chinese and even though it smells really good I can't eat it cuz of my diet.

We talk about random things while he eats until I get a call from Trey."It's Trey."I say to Austin and he nods so I answer it."Hey Tay!"He says once his face fills my screen and I wave smiling."Hi Trey.How's Toronto?"I ask and he groans loudly making me and Austin laugh."It's so fucking boring without you and Kierra here."He says and I smile,he has a game there tomorrow and I know he hates playing Toronto."I miss you too and so does Kierra,I was talking to her yesterday and she said she was really bored cuz you're gone."I say and he cheeses before laughing and shaking his head."I knew she missed my yellow ass."He says and we laugh at him."Where are you?"
"Me and Austin are at the mall."I say and turn the phone to face him,he was in the middle of eating a noodle which makes Trey crack up."Wassup Trey."He says finishing that bite and I giggle handing the phone to him."Wassup man."Trey greets and they start talking,I tune them out when a fan comes up to me for a picture.She said she plays basketball and wants to be just like me which made me smile.

"Ok Trey we're on the move now."Austin says when me and him leave the food court and I laugh."Where y'all going to now?"Trey asks sounding so interested and Austin laughs."To Taylor's place."
"Don't hang up on me guys,y'all are more interesting then these motherfuckers."Trey says loudly to his teammates and I hear them laugh in the back."Tell Taylor I said hey!"One of his teammates,probably Dennis,yells and I laugh looking away."She's with her boyfriend calm down nigga."Trey scolds and Austin laughs grabbing my hand possessively."You got admirers huh?"
"Nah..."I say making him and Trey crack up,we leave the mall and I hold the phone as Austin drives us back to my apartment.Trey just keeps us laughing the whole time but when we get to my place my phone is at six percent.

"Trey my phone is gonna die soon..."I say opening my door and he frowns."Damn it."He says as Austin comes behind me with my dress on a hanger."Where you want this?"
"You can put it in my room.Thank you."I say kissing his cheek briefly and he smiles leaving."Ok I'll talk to you later Tay,I'm gonna call Kierra now."He says and I laugh nodding,I need to charge my phone cuz we're bout to go out."Have you talked to mom?"
"No why?"I ask him curiously,I haven't checked with her since I got back."Kai said she called him crying about being likely to miscarriage."He says and I run my hand through my hair,I hate when she cries it makes me upset."She told me her doctor had to tell her something but I haven't talked to her since..."I say and he nods as silence takes over."I called her but dad answered and said she was resting."He tells me and I sigh sitting down on the couch."I'm gonna call her."I decide and he nods as Austin comes up behind the couch."Bye Trey."
"Bye Tay,bye Austin."He says before hanging up,I rub my face and Austin sits beside me putting his arm around me."What's wrong baby?"He asks pulling me into his arms and I try to keep in my tears."My mom's doctor said she's very likely to miscarriage."I say and he holds me tightly,he knows how close I am to my mom."I'm sorry...Just have faith Taylor."He says and I pull away nodding,I give a small smile to let him know I'm good."I have to call them."I say and he nods letting me go,I pull my phone out and call dad's phone but don't get an answer.As I'm gonna call again my phone dies which frustrates me."Fuck!"I cuss and stand up prompting Austin to stand up too."Aye it's alright Taylor,it's alright..."He says hugging me and I try and calm down,I'm just really worried about her."You wanna cancel dinner?"He asks and I actually consider it but decide against it so I shake my head."No I'm fine..."I say but he doesn't let me go,he searches my face."You sure?"He asks and I nod half lying,when he lets me go I give him a smile before going to my room.I first plug my phone in and then go take a quick shower.