Keyonee

Keraun,Simone,and Juhahn in MM
I sigh and turn the tv off,I get up and pace around the sofa.I huff before sitting back down when I realize that I'm not a pacing person."I'm so fucking boredddd!!!"I yell grabbing one of my throw pillows and throwing it to the floor.I moved into my place right after I got back from Miami and even though I should be excited cuz it's my first house I'm so bored.I always thought me and Corey would buy our house together so I didn't even think I'd ever be lonely like this.

I get up to get something to eat and as I enter the kitchen I get a text,I expect it to be one my siblings in our group chat cuz I asked them something but they never answered.It's not them though it's Keraun....

Keraun- What you doing?
-Working.Why?

I don't know why I lied I guess I just don't want him to ask me out again.

Keraun- So ur at work?
-...no
Keraun- that's what I thought.Come next door.
-I don't know about that
Keraun- why not,I'm hanging with Simone and Juhahn.
-Everytime I see Simone in the neighborhood she gives me a stank face
Keraun- lol that's just her face
-I don't know.....

He doesn't answer immediately and I frown until he calls me."Key c'mon."He says outright and I shake my head."No.I know she doesn't like me."
"It don't matter,I wanna hang out with you."He says and I bite my lip to hide my smile."Then come over here."I suggest and he laughs which I take as a no."I don't think that's a good idea...."He says confusing me."And why is that?"I ask innocently and he hesitates."No reason...can you please just come over?"He asks and I sigh getting up."Fine just give me a second."I say before hanging up and heading upstairs.I haven't really talked to Keraun alot,we text like every other day and he took me to dinner once....I guess we do talk alot lol.I know he wants us to start dating but I'm just not ready for that.He hangs out with that girl Simone alot and I know she doesn't like me,everytime I step out my house she mean mugs the hell outta me.I'm not looking foward to going over to her house but Keraun wants me to,and I'm kinda excited to meet his friend Juhahn.Keraun always tells me the various things he does and I find them hilarious.He showed me pictures of them together too and honestly Juhahn is pretty cute,he's more my type then Keraun to be honest.

I put on a pair of jeans and a tan matte sweat shirt,I put my tan Yeezy's on before taking my ponytail out.I got my weave back in but it has been up for a couple days,I brush my hair out and then put on some mascara and fill in my eyebrows.When I'm done I leave and walk to the house on my right,Juhahn opens the door."Wassup you must be Keyonee."He says and I smile nodding,he is really cute."Juhahn?"I ask even though I know the answer,he laughs nodding."Yea..."He says before looking behind him,seconds later Keraun pushes him out the way and takes his place."Sorry bout that crazy nigga Key."He jokes hugging me and I laugh,when I pull away he pulls me into the home that's very similar to mine."Hey I wanna hug too!"Juhahn jokes and Keraun glares at him."Hell no,get back to the kitchen nigga."
"C'mon,I bet Key doesn't mind."He teases coming over to me and I laugh."It's not a big deal Keraun."I say hugging Juhahn's torso and I can tell he works out,he holds me against him and I feel his hands creep down towards my ass."Aye that's enough."Keraun says pulling me away and me and Juhahn laugh."C'mon we gotta go before Simone kills both of our asses."Juhahn says and I giggle earning a smile from him,he walks into the kitchen and I turn to Keraun."What are y'all doing?"I ask as we follow Juhahn."We're shooting videos about some shit or another for ADD."He says and I nod,they all are comedians who work at All Def Digital.We enter the kitchen and I look at all the camera's,I also see Simone sitting at the table looking annoyed already."Sorry Simone we can start now."Keraun says and she looks up smiling but when she sees me her smile drop."I don't think it's smart to have her here while we're working."She says not addressing me directly."Well I think it is smart to have her here."Juhahn mocks and I laugh before smiling at him."Don't worry I'll just sit here and watch."I say taking a seat behind the camera,they start shooting videos and I find it hard to not laugh.It takes around two hours but I don't mind,I wasn't doing shit anyways.The whole time between videos and takes both Keraun and Juhahn keep me company while Simone ignores me completely.I figured out why she doesn't like me though....