Aubrey

"Are you sure you'll be ok by yourself for a little bit?"Taylor asks me worriedly and I nod assuring her,I'm finally in Atlanta at Taylor's apartment and I'm staying in Trey's old room.Taylor is going to practice and even though I don't want her to leave I know I can't stop her,I got here last night and I leave on Wednesday so I want to spend a lot of time with her.I don't really have anything planned now that the meeting at RCA is cancelled so I'm just gonna be sitting here,it might not be cancelled but Bryson hasn't answered any of my texts.I know I should've told him but I didn't want my age to change his opinion of me.

"Stop thinking of Bryson Tiller."She says noticing my zoning out and I look at her,frowning."It's easy for you to say when you have Austin."I tease her and she laughs looking down,she told me everything and I'm so happy for her but it's hard to show it when I'm so upset with Bryson."I'll be back in two hours and then we can go over to Trey's place."She says and I nod giving her a small smile so she'll think I'm ok."Ok bye love you."She says hugging me and I wave her out the door,once she's gone I lay across the couch and turn the tv on.

I watch cartoons and chill but 10 minutes later there's a knock on the door,I sigh and get up to answer it thinking it's Taylor."What did you leave Tay--"I say opening it and come face to face with Bryson,I look at him half shocked and half confused."Bryson?"I stutter and he just looks at me,I just wait for him to say something but he looks like doesn't know what to say."How did you...What are you--"I say forgetting I sent him Taylor's address a couple days before our fight.I'm confused on why he's here and he's not saying anything instead he looks me up and down.I look down at what I have on and thank God I didn't feel like getting dressed,I'm wearing only a t-shirt and panties."Bry--"I get cut off by him kissing me but I kiss back,he backs me into the apartment and closes the door behind him.He puts his arms around my waist and we makeout,as much as I want to keep kissing him I need answers so I pull away.

"Why are you here?"I ask stepping out of his arms but he steps closer to me."You said you didn't want to talk to me and--"
"I know what I said Aubrey but..."He says putting his arms around my waist and I bite my lip, relaxing in his arms."But what?"I ask,my voice almost cracking cuz of his touch."I miss you and I can't stop thinking about you."He says and it takes everything in me not to smile,Bryson Tiller is telling me that he thinks about me.

"What about my age?"I ask quietly and he falters a bit,I know it's a problem."Do your parents care?"He asks and I bite my lip before shaking my head,he sighs which makes me upset."They don't know about whatever this is.They know I met you though."I say but add that bit at the end to make it better,he cusses under his breath and tries to pull away but I clutch onto him."I'll tell them!"I say quickly and he looks at me so I nod."Are you sure?"He asks and I nod hesitantly."Even if they don't like it I'm almost 18."
"How long?"He asks and I have to think about it,my birthday is on May."7 months."I tell him and watch his face for emotions,he sighs again."I hope I don't get fucked over for this..."He says and I take his hands in mine,I really like him and I want him to trust that things will be alright."What is this?"I ask pointing at him and I,looking for him to put a title on it,he smiles a little bit."I don't know yet let's just feel it out."He says and I nod ok with that answer, I'm not really looking to be cuffed but I do like Bryson.

"You still up for RCA?"He asks and I smile nodding excitedly,I really thought I fucked up my chance."I can pick you up tomorrow...if that's a good time."
"Yea that's perfect actually."I say and he smiles."Then you can come to the studio with me after."He says and I nod,I would love to be in that environment and get a feel for it."That would be cool."I say rubbing his chest a little,I haven't been around him in a while so I'm feeling kinda flirty now that we're on good terms again."Ok bet..But I gotta go Brey I have a show at four."He says biting his lip and I nod smiling,he looks like he doesn't want to go but he has to."I'll text you when I'm on my way tomorrow."He says and I nod reaching for him,he laughs before hugging me tight and rubbing my booty."Give me a kiss."He says and I look up at him so he can kiss me,he holds my face as he adds tongue."Bye."I say after pulling away from him but he shakes his head keeping me in his arms.Bryson you have to go...I say laughing and he bites his lip letting me go,I lick my lips at his fine ass and he walks towards the door.Bye baby.He says making me cheese and I wave at him,he leaves after one last smile and I sigh.I'm in a way better mood now....