Taylor

"Wake up Tay..."Trey says nudging me,I groan and roll across my bed."C'mon lets go workout."
"It's too earlyyyyy."I whine and he laughs."It's 12 o'clock Tay."He says and I jerk up,I move my hair out my face and he laughs at me.I grab my phone quickly and see all the missed calls from Austin."Damn it."I cuss and Trey sits down on the edge of my bed."You never cuss,what's wrong?"
"I haven't talked to Austin since I came so I told him I'd call him this morning."I stress getting ready to call him back but he should be at work by now."Well we're leaving in a couple hours so you'll see him later."Trey says waving it off and I sigh shrugging."I've never had a serious boyfriend before so I don't really know what to do."I confess to Trey and he nods leveling with me."Me neither...but I'm still doing better than you."He teases sticking his tongue out and I laugh gently hitting his arm."Oh my gosh Taylor Elizabeth Willis just hit me!"He jokes and I laugh at his goofy self."But for real Taylor whatever you and Austin got keep it cuz I've never seen you this happy and open...I mean I have but now everyone is seeing it."
"I really like him Trey."I say and he smiles at me making me cheese."If you like him I like him for making you happy.You deserve to be happy Tay...you know that right?"He asks and I hesitate before nodding."Only because you tell me it all the time...."I say and he squeezes my hand before pulling me up."Well I'm a keep telling you to the day I die cuz I love you Tay."He says and I hug him tight."I love you too Trey."I feel a tear hit my cheek and I wipe it away,Trey has always been my bestfriend and I couldn't imagine not being close to him all the time.I was so happy I got drafted to Atlanta so that me and him could live together,if one of us ever gets traded...I wouldn't know what to do.

"Ok now let's go workout."He says clapping and I laugh nodding,I need to workout anyways."Fine,let me get dressed."I say and he nods leaving the room,I go put on my nike shorts and a sports bra before grabbing my phone and meeting him outside my room."You ready?"He asks and I nod,we tell everyone we're leaving and then go run 5 miles.When we lived together we would always workout together now we don't as much,when we're done with the 5 miles we go to the gym at the back of the house and lift for an hour.When we're done I go take a shower and come down ready to eat,I'm starving."Hey mom."I say kissing her cheek as she's making me a plate."Hey baby,how was your run?"
"Tiring but needed,I gained a couple pounds."I say and she laughs handing the plate to me."When you get in a new relationship you always gain a little,don't worry.You and Austin probably go out and eat alot don't you?"She asks and I nod smiling shyly."See,it's not a big deal.You look great baby."She says and I smile thanking her and start eating,she sits beside me and gets on her phone but I see her frown at something."What's wrong mom?"I ask and she looks up at me flustered,she moves some hair out of her face and rubs her eye."Serena,my doctor,just texted me saying that something might be wrong and she wants to see me soon."She says and I frown putting my fork down so I can listen to her."Did he say what?"I ask turning to her and she shakes her head."He just told me to come in on Friday...What if...."She says before covering her face and I get up to hug her cuz I know what she's referring to,before me and Trey were born my mom was pregnant but she had a miscarriage.I wasn't there but Kai said she was depressed for months until she got pregnant with us.When I was younger I always felt like the replacement since the baby they lost was a girl but my parents beat it into me that that wasn't the case and that they loved me more than anything.That's probably why they all think I'm daddy's favorite cuz since he always went out of his way to make me feel loved I've always been a daddy's girl.He never got on me like the others and he still doesn't.

"Mom it's hopefully just a false alarm."I say and she wipes her face before nodding."Hopefully..."She says as dad walks in,he looks at the both of us worriedly."What's wrong?"He asks and mom shakes her head standing up,she puts her arms around his neck and kisses him before hugging his body."Nothing baby..."She says and he looks at questioning me,I smile slightly before shaking my head."I'm gonna go talk to Aubrey."I say excusing myself and they nod,I leave and go to Aubrey's room."Hey T."I say laying beside her on the bed,she quickly puts her phone away and I look at her suspiciously."What were you doing?"
"Talking to Bryson...."She says vaguely avoiding my eyes and now I'm super curious."About what?"I ask and she bites her lip shaking her head."Nothing really..just about some pictures I sent him and--"
"Pictures of what?"I ask frowning and she sighs picking at her bed sheets."Of me Tay.It's not a big deal so don't make it one."She says and I look at her crazy,it is a big deal."I hope you had clothes on..."I say and she sits up glaring at me."What if I didn't?"
"Then that's child pornography Aubrey."I scold and she frowns clenching her fist so I know she's getting angry."Maybe mom and dad are right,I don't think you should be seeing him."I say and she hits the bed getting upset."Not you too Tay!I like him alot and all of you guys don't want me to be happy!"She says and shake my head sitting up to talk to her."That's not the case Aubrey,we're just looking out for you..."
"I don't need you guys to look out for me."She spits and I sigh getting up and going to her doorway."Fine."I say before leaving,she calls out to me but I ignore her and go to Trey's room,before I open the door I remember that they're packing and just go to my old room.

"Wassup Tay."Keyonee says as I sit on my bed,I called her cuz I had no one else to talk to."Aubrey sent naked photos to Bryson Tiller."I blurt out and she's silent for a minute."I'm gonna kill her."She says and I shake my head."I knew it!He's using her Tay!"She says and I agree with her."She's too young to see it but I can't stand by and watch him take advantage of her."
"What do we do?"I ask biting my nails but stop myself."We have to tell mom and dad....well really just tell dad."She says and I don't really know if that's the answer."C'mon Key...we can't just do her like that."I say and she sucks her teeth and I imagine her shaking her head."That's the only thing left to do Tay."
"Let's just try to talk to her first."I suggest even though I already tried talking to her and it didn't go well."You just can't talk to that girl."She says and I sigh,I would hate to just snitch on her but I'm worried about her."Look, call me when you get back home so we can talk.I gotta go though."
"Ok bye Key."I say playing with my pillow."Say hi to everyone for me."She says before hanging up and I get out of bed and go downstairs."Tay can you can you get Trey and Kierra?I made lunch."Mom says and I nod going back upstairs...
*******
Check out my other stories!