Kai

Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you guys,my dedicated lovely readers!!!This chapter is a little short so as my gift I'm posting the Keyonee Chapter tomorrow!So if you appreciate me and this book pleaseeeee leave a comment and a vote would be a great present for me. Thanks for making this book and this series successful and I love you guys.

"How are you feeling?"I ask Erin over facetime and she shrugs."I guess I'm ok,I felt some contractions earlier."She sats and I sit up in my bed,it's like 2 o'clock and I thought I should just check on her."How many?"I ask and she thinks back trying to remember."Like four or five small ones and one big one."
"Are you ok?Is that normal?"I ask and she waves it off before nodding so I ease up."Ok good...."I say not knowing what else to say and she nods."I should be home in a couple days--"
"It's not like you're ever here anyways Kai."She says frowning and I sigh before running my hand through my curls awkwardly."Erin..."
"You told me you still loved me Kai and now you won't even stay in the same room as me for more than a couple minutes."She says and I frown even though I know that shit's true,I just was confused about things when we came back but now that I'm with Trystan I definitely can't entertain her.

"I though we we're almost back to normal..."She says and I shake my head,we're far from being normal and I know we'll never be the same."Erin I'm with Trystan now aight,I will always have love for you but we're done..."I say slowly and she sighs before noding."I'm gonna go take a nap Kai."She says and I raise my eyebrow trying to look behind her."Is Diane there?"I ask and Erin nods moving the camera to show Diane cooking,she's the caretaker I got for Erin when we came back."Ok I'm a let you go,call me if anything happens."I say and she nods looking as if she's drifting off."Ok bye Erin I lo--"I stop myself from finishing that sentence and she perks up."Bye Erin."I say and before I hang up I see her frown.I don't know why I almost told her I loved her right there it just slipped out,if I keep telling this girl I love her I can just tell shit's gonna happen.I decide to call Trystan to take my mind off Erin.

"Why didn't you answer the first two times?"I ask slightly angry,I'll be damned if I get cheated on again."I was driving Kai,I just got back from that interview I told you about."She says before showing her outfit and I almost fall out,she's wearing a black dress that hugs her body so well."You look fuc--you look beautiful Trystan."I correct myself and she cheeses at me making me smile."So how did it go?"
"It was good but I won't know if I got it until they call me."She says and I nod as she props her phone up on something."What you doing?"
"I'm changing."She says grabbing the hem of the dress and I shake my head."I like that dress though."I say and she smiles flirtatiously, teasing me."I bet you'll like what's under the dress better...."She says and I lick my lips before adjusting my jeans,she knows what she's doing to me."Trystan...I'm not finna be back for days so stop that shit."I say seriously and she pouts before completely stripping from the dress.I stare at her gorgeous body until she covers it up with a large t-shirt."Is that better?"
"No..."I say wishing she was beside me,when I'm with somebody I have to be close to them so right now I'm missing Trystan.

"When are you coming back Kai?"She asks picking her phone up and laying on her bed."I should be back on Monday."
"That's like a week away!"She groans and I laugh."Its only four days away baby."I say smiling at her and she pouts her lips,I really want to kiss her but I can't."I know you're there for your family but I miss you."
"What you gon do when I start playing again and travel every couple days?"I ask playing in my curls and I see her thinking it over."I don't know...."
"You might have to come with me sometimes..."I suggest and she smiles nodding,I can tell she likes the idea of traveling with me."Maybe you can come to Miami next week with me?"I ask and her smile grows brighter,I have to be here for my mom and I would Trystan to be here too."To see your family?"She asks and I nod,she smiles before turning the phone away from her face and I hear her squeal."Would you want to?"I ask playing in my curls and she nods;I already knew her answer though."Yea I would love to!If they're all like you and Keyonee it'll be fun!"She says excitedly and I just laugh shaking my head."Me and Key are the good ones."I joke and she laughs as someone knocks on my door."Holdup baby."I say and she nods as I look up and see my mom in the doorway."Hey momma."I greet and she smiles warmly at me."I wanted to talk to you but I'll come back when you're done."She says but I shake my head patting the bed."Nah you can come in...do you maybe want to say hi to Trystan?"I ask and she comes in smiling before sitting on my bed."Yea I would love to meet her Kai."She says and I smile,Trystan really reminds me alot of her so I know they'll get along.

"Trystan this is my mom Wendy,mom this is Trystan."I introduce them and they both wave at each other before laughing."Kai didn't tell me I was gonna see you,I would've got dressed sorry."Trystan apologizes and me and my mom shake our heads."You look fine I'm just happy to meet you finally,you're helping Kai with his leg and his heart."She says and Trystan busts out laughing as I look at my mom."You're funny mom."I say chuckling and she shows me her smile which I haven't seen since I got here."Kai told me about what happened,I'm so sorry Mrs.Willis."Trystan says and my mom smiles in thanks."You can call me Wendy Trystan."She says and I smile at them,they start talking and I just sit back watching them get along.

"Kai where's your--"My dad asks coming into my room but stops when he sees what or who he was looking for."Baby I need you."He says to her but she motions for him to come over."Who that?"My dad asks putting his face all in my phone making all of us laugh."It's Kai's girlfriend Trystan,Trystan this is Kai's dad Mikel."She introduces him and Trystan snaps her fingers frantically."I think my brother used to watch you play basketball!"She says and he laughs turning to me but I shrug."She don't really like basketball."I say and he chuckles turning back to the phone."It's nice to meet you Trystan."He says and she nods looking away."Same here."
"I'd love to talk to you again if Kai would bring you around sometime but I need to talk to my wife."He says and Trystan laughs nodding,she waves goodbye one last time and they return the gesture."Bye Trystan."My mom says handing me the phone and they slip out my room,I look at my phone screen and Trystan is covering her mouth but I can see that she's cheesing.

"I just met your parent's Kai!"She says excitedly and I laugh cuz she's so cute."Yea you did...I think my mom liked you."
"I hope she did.I liked her, you and her act just alike."She says and I laugh shaking my head."No I don't!"I groan making her giggle and nod."You act like your mom but you look like your dad."
"I'm way cuter than my dad shiiiiii..."I say rubbing the stubble on my chin and she nods."You are Kai."She says and I grin at her."I wish you were here...."She says frowning and I frown at her being sad."I wish you were here."I say teasing and she playfully rolls her eyes before laughing.

"Have you ever had phone sex?"Trystan asks out of no where and my dick twitches."What did you say?"I ask making sure I heard her right,I look to my door to make sure it's closed."Have you ever had phone sex?"She asks again, slowly this time and I lick my lips at her."Nah I haven't,why you asking?"I ask staring her down as she plays with her shirt."I've always wanted to..."
"Trystan you freaky as fuck!"I say running my hand through my curls and she giggles shrugging."What's wrong with that?"She teases looking me dead in my eyes and I laugh putting my hands up."Just know your ass can only be freaky with me."I say seriously but she keeps laughing.The fact that I was sharing Erin for months kills me,I swear if Trystan cheats on me I'll lose my shit.

"I'm serious Trystan,if you ever stop feeling me tell me that,please?"I say and she frowns looking at me."Kai I would never do you how Erin did,don't worry."She says and I sigh,she offers me a smile and I can't help but smile back."I wish I could kiss you."I say and she puckers her lips as she brings her phone closer to her face."Kiss me then."She says and I laugh looking around before hesitantly kissing my screen."You're crazy mannnn."I say once we both pull away and we both crack up."Yea but you love me."She says and my laugh slowly dies out,she looks at me and it gets awkward.I know she's probably joking but that shit doesn't sit well with me,it's a little too early for those words to come out her mouth.

"What's wrong?"She asks snapping me out my thoughts and I shake my head."Man it's nothing...I'm just tripping."I say more to myself than her,she nods and then starts talking about something but I'm not listening.That shit she said is really messing with me.