Aubrey

Wendy in MM

"Give me my phone Matt!"I yell and he laughs at me,we're sitting in class not doing shit like always and he took my phone.He's this kid that's sort of my friend but he's annoying as fuck sometimes.He's a senior and I'm a junior so he's always picking on me,I used to have a crush on him in my freshman year but nevermind.He's cute just not a dateable guy,he just plays too much.

"I just wanna be on your snap."He pouts recording himself and then me.I can't help but laugh as the video ends.He records himself a little more and I just watch him but after a couple minutes he puts his arm around me."This is bae guys."He says and I pose fixing my hair,he hands me my phone and I see a couple people have already watched my story.

"So what's the move tonight Aubrey?"He asks and I shrug,there's a lot of parties tonight."I think Sharece is throwing a party but Ion think I'm going."I say and he smirks,eyeing me."I thought we could have a repeat of last time."He says and I chuckle looking down.Yea....me and Matt danced a little bit at the last party and he kissed my neck but that was it.

"So why you not going, you gotta date with "Damnnnnn"?"He asks and I laugh at that,that's what I changed Bryson's name to in my phone.Matt has been questioning me about him but I haven't told anybody but Jae'lyn that me and Bryson are talking.I would usually tell Keyonee something like this but she's been hella distant but I'm guessing she's stressed from school.I told Tay that I met him just not everything else.

"No I don't have a date I just don't want to go to a party tonight."I say and I wish I could see Bryson tonight,I haven't seen him in person in like two weeks but my trip to Atlanta is in a week and a half so I'm excited."Aubrey Willis doesn't want to party?!"He says faking surprise and I suck my teeth at him."It's not that big a deal,I have makeup work to do anyways."
"Damn your parents are finally saying something?"He asks laughing and I join in,yea they're cracking down on me."They've been saying shit I just wasn't listening."I say and he laughs as the bell rings,we both get up out our seats to leave."Aight I'll snapchat the whole party so you can see what you're missing."He says hugging me and I laugh waving him off."Whatever,bye Matt."I say grabbing my stuff and leaving the classroom.

"Mom I'm home!!!"I yell as soon as I walk in,ever since she turned 4 months and took pregnancy leave she's always home when I get back and I like it.I go over and sit next to her pulling out my phone,she hugs me and I lay on her."How was your day?"She asks as I get on snapchat and I just shrug,school is shit like always."It was the same it always is."I say and start recording us,my viewers like seeing her on my story."My mom is so bad y'all!Even when she's 6 months pregnant."I joke and she laughs as the video ends,I post that quickly."You're crazy Aubrey."She laughs and I smile getting up,I'm hungry asf."You want me to make dinner?"I ask as she puts her feet up,she holds her belly and I watch her."You're not going out tonight?"
"Nah I was gonna do some makeup work tonight."I say and she smiles at that,I can tell she's happy I'm staying home."Good Aubrey,I'm proud of you."She says and I roll my eyes jokingly.

"What do you want to eat Mom?"I ask as I start walking towards the kitchen."It doesn't matter just don't burn the house down Aubrey!"She yells at me and I suck my teeth,she should have more faith in me."I took Culinary for like 3 weeks mom,I know what I'm doing."I say grabbing a pot and she laughs."Make a plate for your dad he's coming home soon."She tells me and I nod,I decide to just make some lemon pepper wings,pasta,and some breadsticks.Its ready in almost two hours and my dad is home by then.

"Alright Aubrey what did you do?"He asks as I'm plating the food,he thinks I'm tryna kiss up."I didn't do anything I just felt like making dinner."I say and he smiles before looking at my mom."Baby?You're trying the food first."He says and I laugh as my mom sucks her teeth."Wow Mikel."She says struggling to get up and my dad runs over to help her,when she's standing up she hits him on the chest before whispering to him."You're trying it first."I hear her say and I just laugh,I don't make food often but that doesn't mean I can't cook."I didn't poison y'all so stop."I say as they sit down,I sit across from my mom and pour myself a glass of apple juice.

It's almost an hour before we're all done and as soon as I get up my phone rings,when I look it's Bryson and I cheese."Can I please go to my room I really gotta take this."I ask them and my mom nods,I move to get up but my dad stops me."But whose gonna wash these dishes though?"My dad asks and I glare at him,sucking my teeth."You are baby."Mom says patting his thigh and I laugh walking away,I answer as soon as I get to my room and lock the door behind me.Since he left we talk every night either on facetime or just a regular call,I get really excited when I see his name on my phone.

"Hey Brys--"I answer playing with my hair,ready to flirt with him,but he cuts me off."Don't hey me Aubrey!"He yells and I'm surprised,Ion know why he's mad right now."What's wrong?"I ask him scrunching up my eyebrows in confusion."Who was that on your snapchat?!"He yells and I suck my teeth as I remember Matt,I roll my eyes at that."It's just this guy from school calm down."
"How can I calm down when you have this dude putting his hands all over you and calling you bae?!"He yells and I shake my head,I know what it looks like but it's not that deep."He only put his arm around me and he was just playing when he said that."I try and explain calmly,I've never seen him mad before so I'm not tryna provoke him."I should've known..."He trails off as I tie my hair back,now I'm curios as to what he means by that."Should've known what?"I ask raising my eyebrow,waiting for his answer."The way you came up to me in the club...You're not playing me Aubrey!"He yells and that gets me hot cuz I see what he's insinuating."So what exactly are you calling me?"I ask wanting him to say it so I can chew him out."I'm not calling you anything I ju--"
"No cuz you're obviously insinuating something!"I yell at him,now I'm the mad one."He's just a friend from school damn!"I say not realizing what I just said twice,it's just silent for a little bit until he breaks it.

"School?You never told me you were in college."He says lowly and I mentally hit myself,I can't lie to him...I guess now's a good time to tell him the truth."No I'm--I'm in high school."I say quietly and he cusses under his breath,I'm bout to lose him I know it."Bryson?"I say after I hear him hit something,he's just cussing up a storm."How old are you Aubrey?"He asks and I bite my lip not wanting to tell him.
"....17...but I'm turning 18 in a couple months."I say and he cusses again which makes me frown,I knew he would react like this."You knew how old I was when you started talking to me."He says and I nod understanding his being upset and confused."Yes but I didn't think we would start talking like that,I thought you could help me with my career that's it."I say honestly and I can picture him shaking his head as he sighs."And when we talked that day you didn't think to tell me how old you were?!"He's back to yelling now which makes me mad but I contain it."No...I wanted you to give me a chance first....I was gonna tell you."I say honestly and he sighs,I can tell what's coming next."Ion think I should talk to you anymore Aubrey."He says and I feel a lump in the back of my throat."C'mon Bryson I'm almost 18--"
"I gotta go..."He says and hangs up,the tears start dropping and I lay on my bed."Fuck!"I cuss loudly and throw my phone down off the bed,Ion give a fuck if it breaks.I'm sad and pissed at the same time....I look at the homework I laid out and throw it off the bed too,I look at the time and see it's only 8.Fuck this work I'm going to this party.I need to have a couple drinks and smoke a little bit,I've been trying to calm down on the weed but after that call I need atleast two blunts.
_________
Also tell me if you think Kelly Rowland makes a good Wendy,I didn't know who to choose so let me know if you have some suggestions too.