Kai

Christiana in MM

"Who's mommy's baby girl?"Erin coos to Christiana and she actually smiles a little,I just watch from behind them and smile."You look just like your daddy don't you Chrissie?"Erin says laughing as she turns around to look at me,I laugh nodding.We got the dna test back two days ago and I'm a dad...Honestly I was pretty happy to find out cuz over the past two weeks Christiana has become my everything.I love my daughter man...and even though she's only 15 days old she looks just like me,she looks more like me everyday tbh.Me and Erin have been getting along great since the day I talked to Keyonee on the phone.I haven't told Keyonee or Trystan my decision but I think it's pretty clear;Erin sleeps in my room with me now and I haven't talked to Trystan since the hospital.I'm gonna tell Trystan but I've decided to wait until my parents and Aubrey leave on Sunday,they're coming today and I just wanna have a nice weekend with them.

"Kai can you hold her so I can get a bottle?"Erin asks and I decide to tease her a little bit."Why don't you breastfeed?"I ask biting my lip and she laughs shaking her head."Ion want you seeing my titty."
"It's nothing I haven't seen before..."I say and she sucks her teeth holding Chrissie out to me."Lemme get her...."I say reaching for her and she starts whimpering,she's more comfortable with her momma."I got you baby....Don't cry..."I say holding her close to me and she quiets,Erin smiles at us and squeezes my arm gently as she passes.I just rock Christiana until Erin comes back with a bottle of milk and tries to take her from me."Let me feed her."I say and Erin smiles before handing me the bottle,she positions Chrissie and the bottle for me and I start feeding her."Don't let her drink too much or she'll get sick."Erin reminds me and I nod internalizing that,once she starts dozing off I hand the bottle to Erin and burp her like Erin taught me.

"You're getting good at this..."Erin compliments looking up at me and I cheese at her as I hear Chrissie burp. "Thanks to you."I say lowly complimenting her and she bites her lip."When is your family coming?"
"In like an hour...."I answer and she nods playing in her hair,I can tell she wants to say something."Should I be here when they come?"She asks looking at her feet and I frown reaching for her hand."Why wouldn't you be here you're the mother of my child."I say squeezing her hand and she looks at me briefly before shaking her head."I tried to...With your dad...They hate me now."She says covering her face and I know she's about to cry so I hug her as best as I can with Chrissie in my arms."I don't care if they like you or not Erin,I want you here and if they have a problem oh well."I say and she looks up before smiling slightly at me,I look down at her lips and I really want to kiss her but she moves away."I'll put her in the crib."She says taking her from me and quickly disappearing to the "nursery".Ion understand why she's pulling away like she doesn't want me..I decide to follow her into the room and see her standing over the crib silently.I come behind her and put my arms around her causing her to jump slightly.

"What's wrong?"I ask in her ear and she shudders before turning to face me."Erin I want you...I want me,you,and Christiana to be a family."I confess finally voicing my thoughts from these past couple days but instead of her being happy she frowns."But you're still with Trystan?"She asks shaking her head and I sigh letting her go."I haven't told her I'm breaking up with her but I'm not with her anymore Erin.I want you back baby..."I say lacing my fingers with hers and she bites her lip leaving them red,I lean down and kiss her gently.She hesitates before kissing back and I grip her waist,she holds my face and I move us away from the crib."I know we can't have sex for a couple more weeks but--"
"I wasn't gonna have sex with you Kai."Erin says breaking the kiss and I frown confused,she can't have sex for like another month but she's sounding like she wouldn't want to even if we could."I'm not fucking you if you're still with that girl.I'm not doing anything with you as long as she still thinks you two are together."She says and I groan throwing my head back. "I'm a talk to her on Monday,I promise."
"You better..."She says getting on my lap and I grab her booty,I missed this girl in my life like this.