Taylor

"Tay just calm down..."Kierra says trying to ease my anxiety but I'm freaking out.Me and Austin are seeing eachother for the first time in like a week tonight and I promised him I would relax and we would go all the way but I'm regretting it.He couldn't come to my game yesterday or the one today but he said he would make dinner at his place for us and I know my promise is still fresh in his mind."What if I back out again and he breaks up with me?"
"If Austin does that he'll have about ten people on his ass by noon tomorrow."She says half jokingly but I'm too nervous to laugh so I just bite my lip."Look if you're not comfortable with having sex then let him know and you shouldn't feel scared for feeling that way."Kierra says stopping her search through the rack of clothing,we're at the mall cuz I wanted something new to wear tonight."Does sex hurt...like I probably shouldn't be asking you cuz you're with my brother but.."
"Trey was actually my first..."She confesses and I'm surprised as hell,not cuz of who she is but cuz I just wouldn't have guessed."It hurt at first but after a couple minutes...Oh my God!"She says excitedly and I laugh at how animated she got."If Austin is half as good as Trey you'll love every minute of it."She says and I shake my head holding my hand up before she goes any further."Speaking of Trey,I'm surprised he didn't tag along."I say chuckling a little and Kierra rolls her eyes jokingly before laughing."I told his yellow ass to stay home so you can talk freely without having your brother listening."She explains and I nod feeling grateful for that but I also notice how she called him yellow,they're starting to talk alike which is cute."Thanks Kierra,I really needed someone to talk to thats not in a different state."
"Your welcome...I'm always here to talk,we family now!"She jokes and I just laugh as she pulls me into a side hug.

"So do you really think you'll "put out" tonight?"She asks and I shrug cuz honestly it's gonna be a in the moment decision."Let me play devils advocate for a second...On one hand you two have had your ups and downs so you don't know if now's the perfect time or not.."She says holding up one hand,palm up,and I nod for her to continue."On the other hand you said you're trying to be more spontaneous and open-minded and that's pretty spontaneous if you ask me.Look at me and Trey,we had sex on our first date after only a couple weeks of knowing eachother but we're still going strong.You and Austin have been dating for months and you both clearly care for eachother."
"You're good at this."I say complimenting her and she laughs shrugging,I grab one gray knit bodycon dress that looks cute."Yea try that one on its cute."Kierra says and I nod as we start walking to the dressing room,she waits outside and I get changed.

It has a little room but Ion wanna go down a size so it's fine,it ends at my midcalf.

"How does this look?"I ask Kierra as I come from behind the curtain and she claps excitedly."That dress is bomb!I should get one..."She says looking towards the direction I got the dress from, I laugh nodding but she ends up shaking her head."How much is it?"
"Just 197."I say peeking at the tag and Kierra's jaw drops,to me that's not alot of money."If you really like it I can buy it for you,its not a problem Kierra."I offer but she shakes her head quickly making me frown."Trey gave me his credit card but I was gonna use my own money,I only brought a hundred dollars though."
"Kierra, 200 dollars is not a problem for me or Trey...Sorry I'm not tryna brag or anything I just know Trey wouldn't care if you used it,that's why he gave it to you."I say tucking my hair behind my ears and she chuckles nodding."I guess you're right...I'm a get it in that burgundy color I saw."She says and I laugh as she starts walking back over there,I go back behind the curtain and change back into my jeans and hoodie.By the time I come out Kierra is going behind a different curtain with the burgundy dress hung on her arm,she dabs at me before disappearing and I crack up waiting for her.

She comes out and I feel like throwing my dress to the side and finding a different one cuz she looks gorgeous.She has more curves than me so she fills the dress out better."How do I look?"
"Better than how I did."I say complementing her and she frowns shaking her head."Stop lying Taylor,the dress clearly looks cuter on you."She says smoothing the dress with her hands but I don't agree."Do you think Trey will like it?"She asks and I roll my eyes jokingly before nodding which makes her cheese."Ok I'm a get it..."
"Alright go get changed so we can leave before I miss practice."I say and she nods going back behind the curtain,I get on my phone and see a goodmorning text from Austin which makes me smile.