45. Chapter There's a stranger in my house

Start from the beginning

“Hello.”, she said gently, puts her phone out of her hand and hugged her legs.  

“Hello, sweetheart.”

“How was it in the studio?”, she asked and turned slowly to me. I told her that we have recorded a new song and tomorrow we need to make a few minor changes.

“Can I hear it?”, she asked shyly. I took my phone out of my pocket and showed her the song.

Tears filled her eyes as she heard the lyrics. She knew it was about her and how I feel since she pushes me away from her.  

“The song has become good.”, she said, wiping her tears from her cheeks. After a longer break, where we have just watched TV, she looked back over at me. There was plenty of space between us, although I would have liked to held her in my arms, I knew that she doesn't want it.  

“Justin, I'm sorry.”, she whispered.  

“I know, baby. We will make it together.”, I assured her. She looked at me sadly and broke eye contact again. To my surprise, she slid closer to me and hesitantly put her head on my shoulder.

This was the first physical contact for three weeks. My heart jumped of joy as I slowly raised my arm and pressed her torso closer to me. Her head glid down on my chest, she listened to my heart beat when I stroked her lovingly through her hair.

The feeling which propagate in me was indescribable.

“Baby, can't you sleep with me upstairs tonight?”, I asked her desperately. I felt her head nod against my chest. Hand in hand we went into the bedroom.

Hesitantly she sat on her side of the bed and pulled off her sweatpants. I sat next to her in my boxers and looked at her warmly.  

“Are you okay?”, I asked her when I laid my hand on hers. Briefly she stiffened but relaxed quickly. She nodded and blushed.

I leaned slowly toward her. She jerked back briefly, but then came slowly toward me too. Our lips touched gently. The first time after three long weeks. Finally, to feel her lips on mine, was the best feeling ever.

It was a little gentle loving kiss. And I would have to leave it at that, but unfortunately my male hormones caused me to go further.  

My hands moved from her thigh up under her shirt towards her breasts. She pushed my hand away but I leaned with my full weight on her and placed many wet kisses on her neck.  

“Baby, I missed you so much.”, I whispered against her cold skin. Her entire body stiffened, but I just ignored it and kept going.  

“Justin, please stop.”, she murmured, trying to push me away from her. But I didn't stop. I wanted more. So I just carried on without noticing that she sat on defense more and more against my touch and kisses.  

“Justin stop.”, she cried desperately and hit me against the shoulders. My hands wandered between her legs, I finally wanted to feel her again.  

After a few minutes I heard her weeping, she lay under me and cried. What have I done?

I woke up from my horniness and looked up at her shocked.  

Then I was really aware of what I have just done. I immediately jumped up, disgusted with myself.

She just layed there trembling, her eyes closed as she slowly curled up.  

“Oh my God, baby. I'm so sorry.”, I sat down next to her and stroked her back.  

“Don't.”, she said with a shaky voice. I quit as soon as she got up from the bed.