40. Chapter I'll never leave my Beliebers

You took care of everything at home. Everything went faster than you thought. Before you fly back, you've decided your spending more time with your friends and family, since you won't see them for a long time.

Justin and you texted each other hundreds of messages and talked more times a day. It isn't easy to be separated, but looking forward to the reunion is also a great feeling. Justin was with his family in Canada and is now flown back to LA.  

He told you that he has a surprise for you when you come back, so you made yourself with Johanna on the way to procure a little something to give back.

He has done so much for you. You wanted to finally give him something back and show him how much you love him.  

YOUR POV  

"What do you want to buy?", Jo asks me as we walked through the mall.

I don't even conscious, so I shrugged. What do you give someone who already has everything?

I mean, he can really buy anything. It must be something personal. Something like that you won't find in a mall. Johanna looked holes in my head. We strolled through the mall.

Many girls where we walked past began to whisper and have secretly made photos of me. In LA, I'm already used to it, but here at home it's still strange. Johanna hates it. We went to a jeweler. I have looked at some expensive watches.

"What about this one?", Jo asks, pointing to a gold Rolex.

"Wow, that is really nice. But he has dozens of such.", I said, and groaned. We left the store and went up to the next floor, when we was suddenly standing in front of a tattoo shop.

Jo knew immediately what was going on in my head.  

"But please don't ink his name, or such nonsense.", Jo pleaded worried when I went to the store. She followed me immediately.

She knew that she couldn't talk me out of this idea, now she just wanted to make sure that I won't get a tattoo that I might regret later times.    

I want a tattoo of one of his lyrics. I want to have the tattoo on the inside of my forearm. On the left, on the side of the heart. It is very special. I decided for a classic cursive.

Johanna has held my hand as the tattoo artist started. It really hurt but it was worth it. It has become beautiful. Simply perfect.  

'I would walk a thousand miles to be in your arms holding my heart'  

"I love it.", I cheering when it was ready. Jo has looked at it and had to admit that it looked really great and fit me well. In love with my new tattoo, Jo and I went to our favorite restaurant.  

END POV  

JUSTINS POV  

Finally arrived back home, I wanted to get under the shower when my phone rang.  

"Hello?"  

"How did you decide, asshole?", asked a voice that I recognized immediately. It was Jason. The anger rose up in me.  

"I agree to your deal.", I said coldly through gritted teeth.  

"Come to the car park next to the Palms hotel, tomorrow night at 12. It is being built. At night there is no one. Come alone.", he ordered.  

"And remember, I want evidence that you are no longer together with (Y/N).", he added with a disgusting laugh.  

"How can I prove that?", I asked him. My blood was hot, my breathing heavy. I had to pull myself togehter so that I didn't freak out.