26. Chapter Why are you so stubborn?

Once you've calmed down and you all have breakfast, you have it made yourselves comfortable in the living room on the big couch.  

“Where is Ciccio?”, you asked Giovanni who lies next to you.  

“If he doesn't still sleep, he certainly skypes with his girlfriend.”, responds Gio and rolls his eyes.  

“His girlfriend? Since when he has a girlfriend?”, you ask, surprised.  

“Yes, once again. You know how fast he falls in love. When we were in LA he met a girl. Yes, and now he is in love head over heels.”  

“Aw, that's marvelous.”, you cheer and look over to Justin who lies on the other side of you. He is scrolling through his phone, not really paying attention.  

“Shall we watch a movie?”, Giovanni asked.  

Justin looks up and nods.  

“Okay, then I'll look what I have here.”, Giovanni said, and stood up to go into the next room.

“Justin, is everything ok?”, you ask concerned.

“Yeah, sure baby, all good. I'm just worried. I try to find a solution, as we get out of here.”

“I know. So do I. But there will be a solution.”, you assure, and cuddle up to him. He puts his arm around you to push you closer to him.

“Do you know the movie 'Seven' with Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman.”

“Yes, that is a really good one.”, Justin agrees.  

Giovanni has the movie started, as Ciccio came down the stairs.

“Perfect, I'm coming at just the right moment.”, Ciccio is pleased and lies down next to you all.  

“How is your girlfriend?”, you sing-sang.  

Ciccio narrowed his eyes and looks directly to Giovanni, who quickly shakes his head, eyes widened.

Justin giggles just like you.  

“You are a real blabbermouth, Gio.”  

You all laughed out loud.

“But thanks for asking she's fine.”  

After the film was finished, you have suggested the guys to cook something for them.

Everyone was enthusiastic, so you've made your way into the kitchen, followed by Justin.

“What going on? Will you help me?”, you asked challenging with a smile.

He laughs and nods:“Sure, I can help you, or I'll just watch how you let your magic work.”  

“Is probably better, or you meet the boys downstairs.”, you say and winks.  

Giovanni and Ciccio went to the basement to train.  

“Actually a good idea, I haven't exercised for a long time. Is that ok for you?”

“Sure. Go.”, you reassure him.

He moistened his lips hugged you from behind and kisses you on the cheek. You giggle as he squeezes your butt and leaves the kitchen with a wink.  

JUSTINS POV  

“Hey guys, can I join you?”, I ask the two who were just on the bench press.  

“Sure.”  

I have started to warm myself up, when we were talking about the movie we had just seen.  

“And Justin, do you know Brad Pitt and Morgan Freeman personally?”, Ciccio asked.