17. Chapter What goes around comes back around

Luca drives in his own car behind you.

"Are you afraid?", Justin asks you carefully.

You nod.

"What has Giovanni told you exactly?", you ask him.

"Jason.", he answers and you can instantly recognize how his facial expression hardens and the anger rising in him.

"Last summer?", you realize. "Okay, so you know more than I'd like. But it's good. I'm so sorry. I find it so damn hard to talk about him. He almost made it to destroy me, you know?"

Justin raises his eyes from the road and looks over at you.

"I will do everything that you trust me. At some point, hopefully you will.", Justin announces and looks back on the street.

"You're too good for me.", you say softly, with an almost sad voice.

"Don't say that. That's not true. And you know it.", Justin says seriously and puts his hand on your leg.

You smile shyly and put your hand on his.

"Your brothers appear to be really great. You seem to be really important to them.", Justin notes and smiles at you from the side angle.

"Yes, the two are amazing."

"But boo, one thing I need to know. Don't get me wrong but you know I'm a person which is in the public eye. I need to be sure that I won't be associated with criminals, you know? So what do your brothers do?", Justin seems to be nervous and has a concern that you could get the question in the wrong way.

You hesitate before you answer: "The two aren't criminal, clearly they do their business here and there but they earn their money and respect with legal activities. They also hate attention. Everything they do, they do secretly. No one really knows what they do. Also, I don't. But I can assure you, however, that isn't endangered you or your career.", you assure him in a soft voice.

"But what endangered us is this Vito guy. And in order of that man we should really be worried.", you add, when a cold shiver running down your back again.

Justin caresses you over your thighs to relax gently.

He nods in understanding. He seems to drift with his thoughts.

He worries more than he wants to admit.

For a while you tarry in complete silence.

"Now we have Luca, he watches over us. And tomorrow Gio will take care of everything.", Justin calms you with a raspy voice.

"True."

********

It is very late when you finally arrives in your apartment. You prepare the bed, so Luca can go to sleep.

Previously, you make Luca something little to eat.

He thanked politely and closes the door behind him.

You go into the bedroom where Justin is completely naked and wet in front of the bed and throws a towel on one of the chairs.

"Oh my gosh!", you scream and hide your blushed face reflexively with your hands.

Justin laughs his ass off: "Hahahahahaha...baby what's up with you hahahahaha...never seen a naked, wet man in your bedroom before? Hahahahaha..."

You turn away in awkwardness.

"Hahahaha....and besides, you've seen me once or twice naked, if you can nor remember.", he adds.

"I've just haven't expected this, okay?", you defend your weird behavoir and also begin to laugh.