4. Chapter True beauty

The small restaurant where you legitimately do get the best pizza in the world, is beautiful. Completely real, with red and white checkered table covers, small tables with candles on it, and traditional Italian music.

”Amore mia, lalalalala...amore mia salute ciao ciao...” Justin sang for you with the music in the background, obviously not knowing the lyrics. You just blushed and looked shyly at the table, smiling.  

”Ehm...Justin can I ask you something?" 

“Sure, anything you want, (Y/N).” He replied.  

“Why did you react weirdly earlier today, when I told you that I was here several times before, and it's still a great date?” You asked avoiding eye contact and blushing even more.  

“Aw, (Y/N) look ehm, I don't know...I guess at first I was kind of disappointed, but I know I just overreacted, and second...I just got out of a relationship, and I'm not sure what to do now.” He said honestly.  

JUSTINS POV:  

I can't tell her that my ex-girlfriend has already called me five times today and wants me back. I ran so fast to the store earlier today because Selena had called exactly at that moment again.

...Flashback...  

“Seriously Selena, what do you want? I really don't want to hurt you but you're starting to annoy me with all your calls. There is a reason why I haven't answered the first 4 calls.” I said without saying hello.

“Justin, don't do this to me please, I'm begging you. I will do anything to fix the situation, but please give us another chance.” She cried into the speaker. Where is her pride? I don't understand that, but in all honesty, the behavior is anything but attractive.

“What don't you understand about the fact that I need time? I need to figure out what I want, and if you are not able to give me some space, that will not work.” I said with anger in my voice.

”Please Sel, stop calling me and please, please, please never humiliate yourself in front of anyone again like you just did right now.” Just at that moment I heard the first shot.

“Shit (Y/N)...oh no, what was that? I hope she is ok!” I said loud with Selena still on the phone.

“Who is (Y/N)? Justin who is she?" She asked indignantly.

“I'm sorry, but I have to hang up now Selena. I'll call you when I'm back, please no calls anymore. Take care of yourself!” I said as fast as I could and pressed the red button.  

The second shot...  

Grabbing the things I have just paid for and jogged out of the store, I saw (Y/N) standing infront of the fountain, looking afraid and undershock.  

...End of Flashback...  

“Are you ok?” She asked me and pulled me out of my thoughts. Her smile is magnificent and the way she looks at me...does she flirt with me? I wouldn't mind. I bite my lower lip. Oops, I realize how my friend down there in my pants also wouldn't mind.

“Shit...” I spat more to myself but she heard me.

“Excuse me?” She said confused, raising her eyebrows.

“Oh sorry, I just lost the subject, I'm so hungry, where is the pizza?” I giggled trying to cover my embarrassment. But I'm just a man, she is hot.

END POV  

You just laugh out loud.

”Typical man, concentration no longer possible with hunger, sports, and/or when it comes to sex.”