41. Chapter Well fucker, do you want more?

Justins POV  

“Where is my girl?”, he asked me getting closer to me, so that I can face him, but still at least 15 feet away.

Is he crazy? His girl? My body was completely tense. My jaw was locked, my hands into fists.  

Jason is a lobe, bit taller than me, but any muscle to see.  

“Here's the money. Where is the video and the guarantee that you won't publish it?”, I asked him with a deep voice, getting closer to him.  

“Are you alone?”, he asked me. I nodded.  

“Good. First the money.”, he said and made a step towards me. Same did I. Finally I could see him properly.  

“Forget it! That's not how it works.”, I disagreed.

He stared at me, he stared at me right through my sunglasses right into my eyes.

He thought, broke eye contact and took his backpack off his shoulder. I watched every move carefully. My hand getting ready to pull the gun from my waistband.

He took a camera and a laptop out of the backpack and put both of it in front of him on the floor.

Suddenly two big figures came out of the darkness behind him. They walked slowly towards us and stopped right behind him. His bodyguards.

“I thought we meet alone?”, I said through gritted teeth. He laughed disgusting he took another step toward me.

“How stupid do you think I am? Don't you think that I know that you're here with Giovanni and Ciccio?”, he said arrogant and self-assured. My blood was hot my breathing heavier. I tried to stay focused.  

“So guys, you can come out from your hiding places.”, he shouted into the nothingness.

Giovanni and Ciccio came out of the darkness and stood next to me, each on one side of me.

“Greetings from Vito.”, Giovanni said and laughed dirty. Jason's face stiffened automatically. He was in shock.  

“Stop with the games. You won't get the money and not my sister you little, dirty bastard. Do you understand me?”, Giovanni says and makes a step toward Jason.

His Bodygaurds stood immediately closer to him and got ready to defend Jason. He laughed unimpressed by Giovannis threat.  

Jason ignored Giovanni and went a step towards me. He stood directly in front of me, I could feel his breath on my face. I was tense and concentrated.  

“She is mine.”, he hissed, I could smell his breath. I took of my shadez, looked directly into his eyes.  

“I don't think so. And if you don't keep your disgusting hands off of her, then...”

“Then what?”, he interrupted me and asked coldly.

“Then I'll kill you.”, I threatened, every word was meant seriously.

I was so full of rage that I wanted to kill him on the spot. He didn't break eye contact for a second. He had a smug look and stared at me.

His eyes were empty, meaningless. I realized that he has nothing to lose, as opposed to me. He was worthless and he knew it.

(Y/N) was the only one to whom he could hold on to. He was desperate and pathetic. He lost his mind and that combination is more than dangerous. 

“If you kill me, your life that you love so much and enjoy every day will be over. I hope you're aware of that.”, he muttered with a smirk on his face.