27. Chapter Well, I hope so.

"I hadn't have the opportunity to thank you, baby. I'm so incredibly happy.", you cheered when Justin and you went up to your room.

"I want you to become a part in my life. I just hope that you're good at your job.", Justin said and chuckled as he hugged you.

"Are you sure?", you asked as you kissed him.

He nodded and smiled.

"I never want to be without you again.", he whispers against your lips.

"Neither do I."

"You're so beautiful. You don't know how beautiful you are.", he whispered and placed a passionate kiss on your lips.

"What have I done to deserve you?", you ask shy, as you look deep into his eyes.

Justin turned around briefly to switch on some music.

He put his arms around your waist, your arms resting around his neck. You began to dance with each other slowly and you look deep into your eyes.

"You really matter to me. I want you to know that and understand.", you admit.

"(Y/N), baby..."

"No, let me finish. Justin, I've never felt something like that for someone as for you. I don't care that we don't know each other for a long time but I want you to know that I love you. Justin, I love you.", you proclaim, and become nervous when you see how his face stiffened.

He suddenly seems to be in shock. The seconds of silence pass and feel like an eternity.

After a few moments, his eyes fill with warmth. He takes your face in his palms and looks you straight in the eye. He moistened his lips and smiles slightly.

"(Y/N) I love you. I love you so much."

Your heart stops briefly as the words come to you. You can't believe what you just heard as he pressed his lips on your, and his tongue slips into your mouth. Your lips move in perfect synchronicity, your breathing went heavier as his hands slide off your face towards your neck and your went down his chest and stay there.

You rest your forehead against one other, as you both gasps for air. You can feel his hot breath against your lips.

"Maybe you should turn the music bit loud.", you whisper against his mouth, with a sexy smile.

He smiles and does it.

Justin took off his shirt and came closer to you. He laies a hand on your hip his other caressed your cheek as he pressed you up closer to himself.

You lay your hands on his bare chest and feel his hot, soft skin under your fingers. You look intensely into your eyes, as your hands wander from his chest to his back.

The tension is high, you feel the heat between your legs. Just as you feel that Justin is energized. His crotch presses against yours.

"You can tell that you have trained today.", you whisper against his lips as you stroke gently over his back.

He grins: "Just for you."

"This is mine.", you whisper as you touch his ass. He chuckles sexy.

His hands wander to your ass, as he gives you a slap.

"And this is mine.", he says with a deep smoky voice.

You winked at him and took off your shirt and bra.

YOUR POV

He watched me with full of lust in his eyes. He looked at my naked torso and touched me gently with his fingertips.