37. Chapter She is a bad influence.

~One day before your departure~  

JUSTINS POV  

Oh my God! My head. Where am I? How did I get here? I look confused around me when I realize that I'm in my cinema room.

Well, I'm at home, that's for good. Where is (Y/N)? My eyes wander around the room until they find my sleeping girlfriend. She lies on the seat next to me.

The guys are spread throughout the room. The screen is illuminated. Next to me is the DVD. Probably we watched a movie. I took the DVD in my hand.

'Inception.'

Oh good one. What happened yesterday? I stroked my mermaid gently over her face, and removed some strands of hair from her face, while I was trying to remember last night.

The last thing I can remember is how (Y/N) and I have danced after the tequila in the club. Why Ciccio's here? He wasn't with us yesterday. Or? Fuck, I really don't remember shit.  

“Oh shit. What the hell happened?”, I hear a scratchy female voice ask.  

“Marissa?”  

“Justin?”  

“Yes, I'm over here.”, I said and waved. I could see her head looking around confused I had to laugh even though every loud sound hurts my head.  

“Shut up J.”, I hear my girlfirend mutter. I laughed even more. Suddenly Za jumped out of nowhere in my view.

“What going on man? Hangover or what?”, he cried, chewing something.  

“Where did you come from?”, I asked him surprised.

“Kitchen. Your mama has made a big breakfast. A farewell to your girl.”  

Damn right, my mom is flying to New York today and tomorrow my girl leaving me. Oh no, all that crap! I don't want that.  

“Baby you're hungry?”, I whispered in her ear as I leaned down to her.

“I'm starving.”, she whisperes and giggle looking up at me.  

“Let's go take a shower and then off to breakfast.”, I suggested. She just nodded. Where is my shirt? Oh great, I've lost it again.

After sharing a sexy shower with my hot girlfriend again we went down to the kitchen, everyone was waiting for us.

My mom was looking at me as if she was mad at me.  

“Can we just talk in private please, Justin?”, she asked.  

“Sure.”, I said and went out with her in the garden. She took her phone out of her pocket and showed me pictures from yesterday evening.  

“Can you explain me these pictures?”  

I looked at the pictures. I can't remember anything. On the pictures you have seen how (Y/N) and I making out on the hood of a foreign car.

In other pictures, you could see as we have thrown empty bottles on the hollywood boulevard, with the boys, Marissa and Ciccio. Fuck. But the worst pictures were them of the guys and me completely naked in front of Madame Tussauds Hollywood.  

“Mom I can't remember anything.”

“This makes the situation any better.”  

“I know mom. But I mean I'm old enough.”  

“Exactly, which is why you shouldn't act like you did. Because you're old enough. Even if you wouldn't be Justin Drew Bieber.”  

Knowing that she's right, I just nodded. I apologized, I can't stand it when my mom is disappointed in me. I went online and have expressed myself to the picture on Twitter.