33. Chapter Enough excuses for today

You woke up to the lovely smell of bacon, eggs and fresh bread, in a tight embrace of your loving boyfriend. You feel his hot, naked body next to your own.

A soft snoring is heard, his breathing is even and you listen attentively to his heartbeat. You crawl up on him and then start placing many wet kisses on his neck to the jaw and chest.  

“Baby, wake up.”, you whispered. 

He muttered incomprehensible and narrowed his eyes. You giggle when you feel how his hands slide from your lower back down to your butt, he grabs it firmly with his big hands.  

“Justin.”, you laugh out loud. His eyes are still closed a sweet smile on his lips as he moistened them and makes a duck face, as a sign that he wants to have a kiss.

You lean down your bare breasts resting on his naked chest as he tightly hugs you and you unite your lips with his.    

“From now on, I would like to be awakened like this every time, please.”, he said in a raspy, morning voice and opened his eyes slowly.  

“I love you, handsome.”, you giggle.  

“I know.”, he replies with a confident smile.   

“Oh, Justin!”, you sulk and beat his chest lightly. He pushes you towards himself, takes your face in his palms and looks you straight in the eye.

“I love you so much.”, he whispers and kisses you slowly and gently. You solve your lips from his.

“I don't care.”, you giggle and jump out of bed and runnin 'to the bathroom.     

“Eyyy.”, Justin cried out, laughing.   

He ran after you and followed you into the shower.

“Let us save water and time.”, he suggests with a wink.  

After a hot, sexy shower you made your way down to the kitchen. Surprised you have to find out that the dining room and the kitchen is full of people. All welcome you in a good mood.  

“Baby, let me introduce you to Ali, Khalil and Ryan.”, Justin said, pointing to the three boys. All stared at you exactly what has made you nervous.

“Hey guys.”, you greet them kindly.

“Boys, this is (Y/N). My girlfriend.”, he said with pride in his voice. He gave his mother a kiss on the cheek and hit Fredo and Giovanni fraternally on the back in greeting.  

The chef informed all of you that the food will be ready and you can sat down into the dining room.  

You took a sip of your tea when you look in the round. Up to Pattie and you, there are only men sitting at the table.

Fredo sits opposite of Justin and you. In addition to Justin sits Pattie next to her Ryan. Ali sits next to you, Khalil next to Giovanni.

Giovanni apologized quickly and leaves the breakfast after he has finished his coffee, because he has to work.

He gives you a kiss on the head and says politely goodbye to Justin's mother. After leaving the house, the chefs has placed you your food on the table. 

You have all started eating and chatting. Pattie leaned forward to see you.

“Sweet, you might like to go shopping with me today?”, she asked you with her gentle voice.

You glanced up at Justin and nodded pleased.

“Sure, nothing better than that.”, You cheered silently. She smiled at you pleased.